PDA

View Full Version : So i'm likely not finishing the tournament

rissah
10-30-18, 05:13 PM
Because those stupid notifications keep popping up and when you hit them, it takes you to your storage and exits the battle. And then I ha r to wait another hour. And the one time I was actually offered the option to speed up the wait by watching videos, it loaded those anti-vaping ones which rarely work. And I bought a boost for seven gold in the event and it took my gold but gave me no boost. Why is this game so frustrating now.

harobeda
10-31-18, 10:55 AM
I too find the notification banner being in the lower left side very vexing - it has interrupted battles, interrupted questing selections, interrupted feeding dragons, interrupted evolution selections, etc. MOVE THE BANNER to somewhere else - not in the one spot that we have to push to do so many of the operations!

Regarding it not crediting the boost: In my experience you need to force close the app. When it boots up again it'll show your boost active.

I do have questions about how it is "actually" working - yesterday in one account I got the popup banner telling me I got the Afterlife Dragon THREE TIMES - clearly I didn't get the dragon 3 times, but it rolled back in minute ways twice to show me awarded 3 times. Ridiculous!