PDA

View Full Version : Dragon story leaderboard problems

jenkieb
10-29-18, 11:39 AM
Dragon story
Continue to have problems getting Leaderboard rewards. They are supposed to be placed in storage and I am not getting the rewards I'm supposed to get. These games take a while to build up points and the rewards are supposed to help get points faster.

ksbmommy
10-29-18, 11:54 AM
Dragon story
Continue to have problems getting Leaderboard rewards. They are supposed to be placed in storage and I am not getting the rewards I'm supposed to get. These games take a while to build up points and the rewards are supposed to help get points faster.

After I win a prize that goes to storage, I close the game out and restart. That typically makes it appear and works for many players. It’s annoying but only takes a minute. I have a ton of stuff in mine so I really have to look carefully.

kooky panda
10-29-18, 02:07 PM
As ksbmommy stated if you close out your game, and come back you should see the items in storage. (Sometimes takes two closings).

If you still do not see your item, please contact support.

See support link in my signature.

G4OU812
10-29-18, 02:25 PM
I don't get the banner for bonus points when I hatch a rare or super rare dragon. I keep forgetting to track my points prior to hatching. Is anyone experiencing that?

ksbmommy
10-29-18, 02:58 PM
I don't get the banner for bonus points when I hatch a rare or super rare dragon. I keep forgetting to track my points prior to hatching. Is anyone experiencing that?

It's now included in the total number of LB points that pop up when you hatch. It's not separated out any longer.

G4OU812
10-29-18, 03:16 PM
It's now included in the total number of LB points that pop up when you hatch. It's not separated out any longer.

Thank you for the reply. Hadn't realized the banner was not there since I had mostly commons to start off the leaderboard.

RhodryMaelwaedd
10-30-18, 12:47 AM
As ksbmommy stated if you close out your game, and come back you should see the items in storage. (Sometimes takes two closings).

If you still do not see your item, please contact support.

See support link in my signature.

Although that works, it's quite annoying and almost every WE or LB people are complaining they don't have them/can't find them. Isn't it about time storm8 fixes this once and for all?

Mostreal
10-30-18, 06:45 AM
After I win a prize that goes to storage, I close the game out and restart. That typically makes it appear and works for many players. It’s annoying but only takes a minute. I have a ton of stuff in mine so I really have to look carefully.

As a note, it takes about 3 minutes for the game to open on my phone. I have timed it several times and it is always 3 minutes...so this whole 'close the game and reopen' isn't really as simple and quick for some players.

71smoky
11-01-18, 01:03 PM
Close and reopen is 3 to 4.5 min on my phone so I agree about it not being easy. Just to open is time the when game drops it is more time plus fixing what ever did not go through. Then closing and reopen is more can be Very irritating.

kooky panda
11-01-18, 02:27 PM
Instead of force closing, you can try visiting a neighbor. This action may fix some of the issues.

Mostreal
11-11-18, 06:35 AM
Instead of force closing, you can try visiting a neighbor. This action may fix some of the issues.

Quite often it doesn't. This morning I was waiting for neighbors to respond to my request for conjured candy and did some battling, mining, completing bingo cards, visiting neighbors but it wasn't until I closed and reopened the game that my response went from 0 answered to all 5.

Also, when I was having trouble opening the game the other day, I got the canned response from Storm8 that they are not responsible for lack of cell reception issues, despite the fact that I told them Bakery Story is still opening so obviously it isn't connectivity issues. It is VERY frustrating that Storm8 seems to have no customer service s****s or willingness.

71smoky
11-18-18, 10:48 AM
I really hate to bring up another problem but if I visit anyone who is more than lvl 130, I can count on game crashing. I can't leave msg on wall of high lvl neighbors just won't do it and crashes. So the only option is a restart and sometimes it crashes anyway. This morning I had to restart 3 times because it froze and went back to the beginning, could not hatch, evolve, feed dragons, plant anything just kept freezing and resetting.

deadpixel
11-18-18, 12:15 PM
<snip...>

Also, when I was having trouble opening the game the other day, I got the canned response from Storm8 that they are not responsible for lack of cell reception issues, despite the fact that I told them Bakery Story is still opening so obviously it isn't connectivity issues. It is VERY frustrating that Storm8 seems to have no customer service s****s or willingness.

Hmm... that's strange! The other day I was at my favorite coffee joint waiting in line to get a latte when I heard the manager talking on his cellular to his supplier about a delayed shipment of beans. The conversation grew increasingly heated until the manager asked, "What do you mean I should talk to the roadworks authorities and ask them why your coffee bean delivery trucks can't get here? Your trucks carrying the order of tea leaves had no issues!"

I don't believe that it is about a lack of customer service or willingness to fix the issues. Ever heard of the saying, "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak?" I think that hits closer to the mark.

CaRee215
11-19-18, 01:46 AM
OK I GUESS I'M DUMB OR JUST DON'T GET IT... BUT HOW DOES THE COFFEE SHOP STORY RELATE AT ALL TO THE COMMENTS FROM S8 AND MANY OF THE MODS... I'VE COPIED & SAVED THEM TO COMPARE. MANY ARE STANDARDIZED. WHAT AGGRAVATES ME IS WHEN MOD SAYS, "WE'RE REALLY SORRY YOU CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE. PLEASE COME BACK WHEN YOU ARE ABLE. " SAY WHAT? WE CAN'T PLAY CUZ NO ROOM TO EXPAND...
please someone explain that coffee Story n how that relates to S8 n the MODS comments.... aren't the people that do these games YOUNG... maybe they haven't realized how to talk to people who have issues with their games....

deadpixel
11-19-18, 08:50 AM
<...snip...> BUT HOW DOES THE COFFEE SHOP STORY RELATE AT ALL TO THE COMMENTS FROM S8 AND MANY OF THE MODS...<snip>

It's about blame shifting, passing the buck, or whatever you wish to call it.

Reading this post, (and perhaps the entire thread), may shed some more light - DS Constant Resetting Issue (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103509-Constant-Resetting&p=1528114&viewfull=1#post1528114).

kooky panda
11-19-18, 11:47 AM
Thread has now gone off topic. Original question on now getting rewards has been answered.

Closing thread.