PDA

View Full Version : New Spring Valley Play issues

lizzyjshepherd
10-26-18, 05:02 PM
Is anyone else continuously having issues with Spring Valley Challenge. whenever a new challenge starts, I am able to play the levels however if I leave the game and return a few hours later, all the levels have disappeared and display as empty steps. there are no new updates for the game to download. this has happened across 3 separate Spring Valley challenges in the last few weeks.
As Storm8 support refuses to, well, support, what do I do considering I am missing out on collecting prizes. Picture of the issue attached

thanks

lizzyjshepherd
10-31-18, 11:05 PM
Is anyone else continuously having issues with Spring Valley Challenge. whenever a new challenge starts, I am able to play the levels however if I leave the game and return a few hours later, all the levels have disappeared and display as empty steps. there are no new updates for the game to download. this has happened across 3 separate Spring Valley challenges in the last few weeks.
As Storm8 support refuses to, well, support, what do I do considering I am missing out on collecting prizes. Picture of the issue attached

thanks

Is there anyone monitoring Hungry babies issues? I am not entirely sure if its supported or being developed any more as its been a while since the last update. If anyone knows if there are issues with spring Village playing, as per my original post, please can you reply with what needs to be done. thanks

Rynetory2
11-01-18, 02:56 AM
Kooky has flagged this over earlier. Please hold while we wait for answer on this. Thanks.