PDA

View Full Version : LEADERBOARD: Mooncraft - 2018 Oct 26 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
10-26-18, 01:20 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48295

Event Schedule
Event is live from Oct 26 at 11:30am.
You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the Storm8 time zone.

How to play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463689&viewfull=1#post1463689

Event Boost
Witch Hat - collect 20 points / 2.5 hrs (175 gems)
Grand Witch Hat - collect 60 points / 2.5 hrs (375 gems)

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
50 points - Mystery box
350 points - Wyburn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1454290&viewfull=1#post1454290)
650 points - Mystery box
1,100 points - Psyena (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1454084&viewfull=1#post1454084)
1,500 points - Mystery box
2,200 points - Eerie Owl (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453786&viewfull=1#post1453786)
3,800 points - Mystery box
4,200 points - Drowsy Hollow (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104633-Fantasy-Forest-Habitats-Guide&p=1516413&viewfull=1#post1516413)
4,800 points - Mystery box
5,400 points - Dusky (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453782&viewfull=1#post1453782)
6,000 points - Skelewing (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1547482&viewfull=1#post1547482)

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your storage upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48315

Rank Prizes
1st - Heckate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1547481&viewfull=1#post1547481), Gold trophy
2nd - Heckate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1547481&viewfull=1#post1547481), Silver trophy
3rd - Bronze trophy, 25,000 food, 20 runes
4th to 6th - 35,000 coins, 20,000 food, 10 runes
7th to 12th - 25,000 coins, 15,000 food
13th to 20th - 10,000 coins

Note: Your Rank prizes can be found in your storage at the end of the event.

Goals
Spooky Sparks
Goal 1:
Hatch a Wyburn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1454290&viewfull=1#post1454290)
REWARD: 300 leaderboard points

Goal 2:
Raise your Wyburn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1454290&viewfull=1#post1454290) to level 3
REWARD: 300 leaderboard points

Goal 3:
Raise your Wyburn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1454290&viewfull=1#post1454290) to level 12
REWARD: 400 leaderboard points

Have fun and enjoy your event! :D

jibro
10-26-18, 03:16 AM
What is storm8 thinking?
Another cool horse as a top prize?
It better is the last milestone, but from the look of the picture, it seems not.
My group better hates them...

AppieP
10-26-18, 05:14 AM
I really love the bones creature. Looks nice together with Old Bones. Luckily i just expand, so have room to place the creature's from the milestone. Not willing to fight for rank 1

heyyou0123
10-26-18, 05:20 AM
Wow another leaderboard? Was thinking story book be4 LB , we just have leaderboard then world event. But that ok i like LB better anyway, really like thst bone fairy, too many horses

MystiqueRealm
10-26-18, 05:42 AM
What's a moonraft? Mooncraft misspelled?

oficeandfire
10-26-18, 11:35 AM
Are you serious? They put Dusky and Wynburn in this!? We literally JUST HAD dusky in a leaderboard recently and we already get Wynburn in the battlefields.....pure laziness

I do love the final animal and the habitat but geez there?s so many other Halloween animals that could have been put in their place!

sgr1953
10-26-18, 11:46 AM
Has S8 dropped the storybook adventures? They are a nice break between the leaderboard and community events. Will they be back?

Phoenix406
10-26-18, 12:16 PM
I, as well as most other people, I assume, already have a Wyburn, yet this time they did not automatically give us points for having one. So does that mean they heard the previous complaints about it automatically giving points before we had a chance to activate a boost?

Also, when I first logged in, I got a popup about something, but it was so quick that I couldn't read it in time. It seems that it gave us 60 Spooky Gems for some reason. I got it on both accounts. Does anyone know what that was for?

Also, yes, it does seem odd that they would include a Wyburn, a creature that we can all get from the battlegrounds, and a Dusky again. I already have 2 Duskies on each of my accounts, so between the two accounts I have a baby, a juvenile, an adult, and an epic, which I am pleased about - I wish I could do that with *all* my animals, but it doesn't seem like much of a reward at this point.

Finally, what is up with the Eerie Owl? So all the people who already bought one probably feel *****ed that they can now get one in the LB. I didn't buy one, so I am pleased to be able to get one, but what about everyone else? Plus it is *still* available in the shop. They've been doing this a lot lately.

Oh, another finally, I don't think they are getting rid of SB. I think they just mixed things up a bit to fit things into a certain timeframe. The SBs are always 10 days, and I think they wanted a shorter, 7 day event, so that it will end on November 2 instead of the 6th for purposes of the monthly animal.

Phoenix406
10-26-18, 12:19 PM
What's a moonraft? Mooncraft misspelled?

Looks like you were right as it is now called Mooncraft. Sloppy.

alienonacid
10-26-18, 12:20 PM
Skelewing 8 hours48300

poofyena
10-26-18, 12:22 PM
Well. On the one hand I am pleased that I won?t have to battle it out for first place this time around as I just don?t love either creature this time. Also have everything but Psyena so that?s the only thing I?m aiming for and that?s nice and early on.

On the other hand, really disappointed in the Halloween animals this year. Too many humanoid creatures and rather lacking designs. Shame as Halloween is my absolute favourite.

alienonacid
10-26-18, 12:25 PM
Not cool: Milestone prizes (creatures/habitat) that have been on sale very recently, which I purchased, but now have "won" for free.

Cool: Psyena!!!!

Silverrain1
10-26-18, 12:53 PM
So my main account got points for having all the creatures hatched but my second account got nothing! What gives!
I dnt mind the odd recycled animals, especially wen it?s ones I dnt have. But ones like wyburn I dnt think is fair at all.

Phoenix406
10-26-18, 01:10 PM
So my main account got points for having all the creatures hatched but my second account got nothing! What gives!
I dnt mind the odd recycled animals, especially wen it?s ones I dnt have. But ones like wyburn I dnt think is fair at all.

It's good to see you back. I guess you've been in and out a bit, maybe? Neither of my accounts got any points, and I restarted a couple times and everything. I might just have to give up on this game that I once loved.

AppieP
10-26-18, 02:52 PM
Skelewing 8 hours 48300

Congrats with your Skelewing. Also love the egg.

MystiqueRealm
10-26-18, 06:42 PM
Looks like you were right as it is now called Mooncraft. Sloppy.

It is sloppy, I'm also tired of not getting points just because they stick a past animal in milestone first, they like sticking it to long time players that have continued to support them.

BTW I'm Mystique Fantasy in game, not whoever copied my forum name "mystic realm" that is not me!

Sakrysta
10-26-18, 08:01 PM
I, as well as most other people, I assume, already have a Wyburn, yet this time they did not automatically give us points for having one. So does that mean they heard the previous complaints about it automatically giving points before we had a chance to activate a boost?It looks like they changed the goal requirement so that you have to reach the milestone in order to get the bonus points. This seems to be an intentional solution to the problems in the last couple leaderboards. Once I reached the second milestone, I was awarded all the points for hatching and feeding the Wyburn.

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go for the win. I went ahead and boosted the beginning (just a 1.5x boost), and fed enough to get about halfway through the milestones. I'm going to wait and see where I stand at the end before I decide if I want to try for the grand prize.

MystiqueRealm
10-26-18, 08:36 PM
It looks like they changed the goal requirement so that you have to reach the milestone in order to get the bonus points. This seems to be an intentional solution to the problems in the last couple leaderboards. Once I reached the second milestone, I was awarded all the points for hatching and feeding the Wyburn.

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go for the win. I went ahead and boosted the beginning (just a 1.5x boost), and fed enough to get about halfway through the milestones. I'm going to wait and see where I stand at the end before I decide if I want to try for the grand prize.

If you had already hatched and placed wyburn then many milestone collect but no points are rewarded so it's the same, if you have the animals you get screwed. Majority should have wyburn but if it was in inventory then you have time to hatch it giving you points we missed, sadly they can't figure this out even though we tell them every leaderboard

AppieP
10-27-18, 03:46 AM
If you had already hatched and placed wyburn then many milestone collect but no points are rewarded so it's the same, if you have the animals you get screwed. Majority should have wyburn but if it was in inventory then you have time to hatch it giving you points we missed, sadly they can't figure this out even though we tell them every leaderboard

I had already hatched Wyburn and on lvl 10. But i still need to hatch it, for collecting the first 300 extra LB points. That's weird, because in the past it already counted.

MystiqueRealm
10-27-18, 05:47 AM
I had already hatched Wyburn and on lvl 10. But i still need to hatch it, for collecting the first 300 extra LB points. That's weird, because in the past it already counted.

Mine did like the last leaderboards, collect one after another but none registered on leaderboard.

NannaSherry
10-27-18, 06:42 AM
Have a question, it says reach milestone 4 I believe, the Psyena to earn the points. I’ve gone beyond that and it still says that. Do we have to hatch the Psyena? It doesn’t say hatch like it does for the Nevermore, it says reach Psyena milestone. So I need a little clarification. Thanks in advance and best of luck everyone.

Penguin2016
10-27-18, 08:12 AM
It looks like they changed the goal requirement so that you have to reach the milestone in order to get the bonus points. This seems to be an intentional solution to the problems in the last couple leaderboards. Once I reached the second milestone, I was awarded all the points for hatching and feeding the Wyburn.

This is definitely a solution, though I still was unable to activate a boost before receiving the points. Also, the game just took about 300 points away from me. I’m not happy....

deadpixel
10-27-18, 12:40 PM
This is definitely a solution, though I still was unable to activate a boost before receiving the points. Also, the game just took about 300 points away from me. I?m not happy....

Hmm... I already had the Wyburn at level 14 when I started the game this time around, but it waited till I hatched the egg I got at milestone #2 before showering me with all the points from the usual flurry of pop-ups. That gave me time to buy a boost to maximize the LB points.

Still, I'm unsure of why I'm even competing. I have all the early milestone creatures and am not fond of the last creature and prize.

Silverrain1
10-27-18, 12:44 PM
It's good to see you back. I guess you've been in and out a bit, maybe? Neither of my accounts got any points, and I restarted a couple times and everything. I might just have to give up on this game that I once loved.

Hey, yeah, In and out just now. Don?t spend a lot of time on the forums these days tho.
Iv reached all prizes and I?m first just now. I dnt mind the prize but I?ll not fight to hold on to it.

Phoenix406
10-27-18, 09:47 PM
Have a question, it says reach milestone 4 I believe, the Psyena to earn the points. I’ve gone beyond that and it still says that. Do we have to hatch the Psyena? It doesn’t say hatch like it does for the Nevermore, it says reach Psyena milestone. So I need a little clarification. Thanks in advance and best of luck everyone.
Yes, you need to hatch it if you want the Spooky Gems for the Meowloween.
This is just one more way that S8 has been sloppy: their messaging is highly inconsistent. On one it will tell you to reach the milestone; on others it's clear you need to hatch it.
For future reference, reach the milestone always means hatch the creature. Fortunately we aren't required to place the habitat when we reach that milestone.

IRONBUTTERFLIES
10-28-18, 12:16 AM
Got the Wyburn,placed one(had another from previous event) in nest. Have correct time to hatch,but egg is different? It's blue,light blue and black. Not egg of Wyburn which is green and brown. Can't figure out how to put screenshot of egg I have on nest.

NannaSherry
10-28-18, 07:23 AM
Yes, you need to hatch it if you want the Spooky Gems for the Meowloween.
This is just one more way that S8 has been sloppy: their messaging is highly inconsistent. On one it will tell you to reach the milestone; on others it's clear you need to hatch it.
For future reference, reach the milestone always means hatch the creature. Fortunately we aren't required to place the habitat when we reach that milestone.

Thank you Phoenix. I’m assuming that’s how it goes now.

IRONBUTTERFLIES
10-28-18, 09:59 AM
Got the Wyburn,placed one(had another from previous event) in nest. Have correct time to hatch,but egg is different? It's blue,light blue and black. Not egg of Wyburn which is green and brown. Can't figure out how to put screenshot of egg I have on nest.

Note...its been changed to Wyburn egg..Thank you~~

kanajunroses
10-28-18, 03:16 PM
I've hatched, psyena and eerie owl but no points and working on chest( L7)...oh well another hicup.

Phoenix406
10-29-18, 12:41 PM
I've hatched, psyena and eerie owl but no points and working on chest( L7)...oh well another hicup.

Are you looking for LB points or Spooky Gems? Hatching those animals gives you Spooky Gems towards the Meowloween, but it does not give additional LB points above what you get for the hatching time.

lmac10
10-31-18, 07:31 PM
Is the only way to get the witch hat and grand witch hat is to buy with gems? I always thought these could be earnt?

Phoenix406
10-31-18, 07:39 PM
Is the only way to get the witch hat and grand witch hat is to buy with gems? I always thought these could be earnt?

Yes, you have to buy them.

deadpixel
10-31-18, 08:05 PM

Different game. In DS, they evolved the LB event and you may now earn the points-giving decorations. In FS, they’re still holding on to the traditions, the last bastion of the old ways, reliving themselves into the wind against obsolescence.

lmac10
10-31-18, 09:07 PM
I was sure in the last LB event in FS you earnt them (the sleepy stone, Tired Stone)

AppieP
10-31-18, 10:00 PM
I was sure in the last LB event in FS you earnt them (the sleepy stone, Tired Stone)

You mean the WE (forest party or community event) that's different from the LB. There you always earn one of them as 2nd price in the milestone, that's correct.

deadpixel
10-31-18, 11:21 PM
I stopped actively collecting LB points once I got the habitat and the Meowloween since I wasn't planning on completing the event. But I had an evolved Valkyrie in the Evolution Flower so I bought a half-priced boost, took the Valkyrie out of the Flower and fed it all the way to level 15 and that cleared the event. Looks like I've got another fairy stuck in storage.

Phoenix406
11-01-18, 12:53 PM
I stopped actively collecting LB points once I got the habitat and the Meowloween since I wasn't planning on completing the event. But I had an evolved Valkyrie in the Evolution Flower so I bought a half-priced boost, took the Valkyrie out of the Flower and fed it all the way to level 15 and that cleared the event. Looks like I've got another fairy stuck in storage.

Do you mean stuck in the closet. ;)

Cranlink14606
11-01-18, 07:07 PM
I just hit the drowsy hollow milestone and just as I did the game crashed. Still have the points but no habitat. Exited the game and restarted my phone both but still no habitat. Already have one but was really looking forward to having another free one.

Rynetory2
11-01-18, 09:02 PM
I just hit the drowsy hollow milestone and just as I did the game crashed. Still have the points but no habitat. Exited the game and restarted my phone both but still no habitat. Already have one but was really looking forward to having another free one.

Sorry to hear that. Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

Rynetory2
11-01-18, 09:02 PM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

deadpixel
11-01-18, 11:41 PM
Got all the prizes but will have to wait until it ends in 12 hours to see if two others in my group will overtake me. They're only 500 points behind so it'll be easy for them to do so.

The only prize I like in this event is the habitat.

deadpixel
11-01-18, 11:41 PM
Do you mean stuck in the closet. ;)

LOL :tickled_pink:

AppieP
11-02-18, 09:08 AM
The only prize I like in this event is the habitat.

How could i forget about the habitat. Forgotten too vote on that....:o count one for me as well.

Cranlink14606
11-02-18, 09:36 AM
Sorry to hear that. Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

Thanks I did and the habitat showed up this morning.

jibro
11-02-18, 12:58 PM
So I wanted the Heckate.. tried to be second as cheap as possible.. and I turned out first with 12.152 points. The second winner was 5 points away. This is way too much and if I the game didnt directly opened on my phone, I would have lost with 1600 points less...

I liked the tree and hate the cheapdesigned tales we got hundred from. More horses are welcome but not as winnerprize ore last milestone.
The habitat was great!

alienonacid
11-02-18, 01:12 PM
So I wanted the Heckate..

I won a Heckate. It's kinda just a mix of Andromareda and Hornflower. The Cursed Witch trophy is very cool though.

jibro
11-02-18, 01:27 PM
I won a Heckate. It's kinda just a mix of Andromareda and Hornflower. The Cursed Witch trophy is very cool though.

Congratz!
My team was surprising in the end. I had to collect this one as it just needs to be in my glow garden, it will perfectly fit there. Lucky I dont like the storybook, so I?ll have enough time to safe up some foods and gems again!
Success to everyone joining the next event:-)

Rynetory2
11-20-18, 07:38 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.