PDA

View Full Version : Are there supposed to be "goals" in this game?

CarbonFlash
10-20-18, 04:38 PM
You know, the goals they give you on the clipboard thing! I've played Bakery Story and Pet Shop Story... both of these games have goals! But Farm Story doesn't have any? :( I am on Level 10 already, but still haven't received any goals except the "download this other game" goals but no ACTUAL in-game ones... IS THAT NORMAL? Is this game supposed to have goals?:(

kooky panda
10-22-18, 10:24 AM
This is an older game and currently new goals are not being added to this game.

CarbonFlash
10-23-18, 02:53 PM
There are not even old goals? I have not even received 1 goal and I just started playing the game for the first time. :confused:

CarbonFlash
10-23-18, 02:55 PM
This is an older game and currently new goals are not being added to this game.

Oh btw please check your private messages I have a big issue with one of the games I need someone's help really bad!! :(

kooky panda
10-24-18, 10:42 AM
Oh btw please check your private messages I have a big issue with one of the games I need someone's help really bad!! :(
I see your other issue is being addressed.

kooky panda
10-24-18, 10:43 AM
There are not even old goals? I have not even received 1 goal and I just started playing the game for the first time. :confused:
Old goals were temporary and no longer offered. There were some starting goals but I believe you have to be on a certain level to receive them.