PDA

View Full Version : The Candy Caper Is On - 2018 Oct 18 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
10-18-18, 09:01 AM
Event Android and iOS. This is a Luck Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Greetings fellow Farmers,

It's time to prepare your farms for upcoming event. I can't wait to see what exciting prizes the Farm 2 team has for us! :D Let's start our preparations...

https://i.imgur.com/3165GlZ.jpg

Before we dive in when the event starts, I like to suggest that players read the Guidelines for Events to understand how event works, know what to do or not to do for the event. Read sections Tips and Notes.

Guidelines for Luck Event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

Always check Posts #1 and #2 for updates and event information.

Please be mindful of forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting.

Announcements and Updates

For your information:

1. The Witch Gnome goes to either the Gnome Gathering or the Haunted House.

2. See new chapter Super Bat (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1547948&viewfull=1#post1547948) for more information on it.

New Upgrades
Barn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247793&viewfull=1#post1247793) - new max capacity at 1,880
Silo (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247815&viewfull=1#post1247815) - new max capacity at 1,880

judyandthecat
10-18-18, 02:41 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48093
The Candy Caper is on!
A WITCH GNOME
Judy faints

Collection Items
Day 1 - From planes
Day 2 - From chickens
Day 3 - From the windmill
Day 4 - From the Bed and Breakfast
Day 5 - From fishing ...LOWER LEVELS Deep Fryer
Day 6 - From Sheep
Day 7 - From Dehydrator
Day 8 - From Mining ...LOWER LEVELS Bakery
Day 9 - From Morgan's Botanical Garden
Day 10 - From JUICER ...LOWER LEVELS the chocolatier

Lower levels:
Kitchen instead of bed and breakfast
Deep fryer instead of fishing
Dairy instead of sheep

Drop rates seem to be fairly low (unsurprisingly). Nothing from my dairy yet but I've only collected about 5 times so far.

Event Prizes

Trick or Treat Championships
If you're a true trick or treat champion, you'll be able to win all the prizes. If you get them all, I've got a Golden Lure for you!
Submit a bat tree collection
Get Super Bat
Get Monster Mash
Get Flying Witch GNOME
Get Haunted House
Get Pumpkin Scarecrow
Get Jed's Scarecrow
Get Morgan's Scarecrow
Get Piper's Scarecrow
Get Lucas' Scarecrow
Get Mabel' s Scarecrow
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points

Welcome the Witch
You're a Trick or Treating super star! Can you get enough candies? I've got a sweet new GNOME who can come live with you if you submit enough Super Bat Collections at the Collection Gallery!
Submit the Bat Tree Collection FIVE times
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Witch GNOME, 3 experience points

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Scaredy Pig - 20 gems (One Time Use)

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.
Piper absolutely loves to go Trick or Treating. I think it's best if we get the whole farm involved this year! Let's all get our costumes on and get started!
Goal 1 of 11: The Candy Caper
Send 5 plane deliveries
Collect 3 Candy Corn (random drop)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: The Candy Caper
The Candy Corn we found ...something ain't right about it. It's glowing neon green I'm not sure it's safe to eat, but I bet I know a friendly ghost that would love the snack.
Buy 1 Haunted Trap from the market
Give Morgan 1 Ghost Pop
...feed the haunted trap a candy corn
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Smashing Pumpkin, 3 experience points

Goal 3 of 11: The Candy Caper
I love to go trick or treating! It's the best time of the year! You wanna go get some candy? I sure do! If you come with me, I'll trade you some candy for Smashing Pumpkins!
Give Piper 1 Rock Candy

Goal 4 of 11: The Candy Caper
I'm going to get Piper to eat some fruit--even if it's covered in chocolate! Go knock on the door at the Windmill to get some!
Give 1 Strawberry Chocolate Bar

Goal 5 of 11: The Candy Caper
Give Piper 1 Candy Apple (random drop Bed and Breakfast)

Goal 6 of 11: The Candy Caper
Morgan said she found some Haunted Candy and she didn't want to eat it, so she gave it to a Ghost instead! What gives? I love candy, even haunted candy! I want to try it now for sure! Can we try to find some while we are trick or treating?
Give Piper 1 Haunted Gumdrop

Goal 7 of 11: The Candy Caper
Let's go knock on the Sheep's door! But knock gently-- I don't wanna scare my wooly friends!
Give Piper 1 Lolli

Goal 8 of 11: The Candy Caper
While you're out there tricking and treating, do you think you might snag some candy for me? I love red licorice---it's my favourite!
Give Morgan 1 red licorice

Goal 9 of 11: The Candy Caper
Let's go visit the bakers and see what they've got to give out for Halloween! I'm sure they've got something super sweet!
Bakery for LOWER LEVELS, mining for high levels
Give Piper 3 Powdered Candy
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Great Smashing Pumpkin, 3 experience points

Goal 10 of 11: The Candy Caper
WHO ON THIS FARM IS GIVING OUT TOOTHBRUSHES FOR HALLOWEEN? This is just plain evil!
Morgan's Botanical Garden
Give Piper 3 toothbrushes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 GREAT SMASHING PUMPKIN, 3 experience points

Goal 11 of 11: The Candy Caper
After that last trick, I need a treat for sure! Let's go trick or treating at the JUICER!
Give 3 Chocolate Bats to Piper

Side Goals (optional)
Scaredy Pig
Goal 1 of 2: Scaredy Pig
Get 1 Scaredy Pig from the Market (skip 20 gems)
Send 1 plane delivery
Get 5 Haunted Candy Corn

Sugar Spin
Goal 1 of 2: Sugar Spin
Buy the Candy Spinner from the market

gdr4gon
10-18-18, 03:12 PM
I put my witch gnome in the mushroom house but it's not showing up. I can see the countdown after I fed her but I can't see her :(

judyandthecat
10-18-18, 03:17 PM
I put my witch gnome in the mushroom house but it's not showing up. I can see the countdown after I fed her but I can't see her :(

Did you force close?
But I am confused you have to turn in five collections?

gdr4gon
10-18-18, 03:22 PM
I completed goal 1 and one or two of the side goals I didn't pay attention.. then the gnome went into my cellar. I thought it was just decoration, but it indicated to go into the gnome house.
And I did force close it a couple of times. Also the farm is very glitchy, like it freezes. And then I have the peekaboo dino thing in the market... I'm Android so I don't even have the leaderboard event.

Lapetshop7
10-18-18, 03:36 PM
So I completed goal 3/11 and after I won the smashing pumpkin from that goal, the whole goal has disappeared!!

judyandthecat
10-18-18, 03:39 PM
So I completed goal 3/11 and after I won the smashing pumpkin from that goal, the whole goal has disappeared!!

That I think is goal two and yes all goals disappear.
Goal 3 will be released tomorrow at 5:30 pm

Lapetshop7
10-18-18, 03:40 PM
Why are the items from the pumpkinhead event still showing up in the newspaper?

Lapetshop7
10-18-18, 03:41 PM
Okay thank you

That I think is goal two and yes all goals disappear.
Goal 3 will be released tomorrow at 5:30 pm

MiniShushu
10-18-18, 03:59 PM
I completed goal 1 and one or two of the side goals I didn't pay attention.. then the gnome went into my cellar. I thought it was just decoration, but it indicated to go into the gnome house.
And I did force close it a couple of times. Also the farm is very glitchy, like it freezes. And then I have the peekaboo dino thing in the market... I'm Android so I don't even have the leaderboard event.

That's exactly what happened to me.. What should I do?, My farm is very glitchy, I can?t do anything, since the moment I placed the gnome in the haunted house, my farm does not work, I uninstalled and installed three times and it's still the same

judyandthecat
10-18-18, 04:06 PM
Why are the items from the pumpkinhead event still showing up in the newspaper?

Unfortunately players are cleaning out their barns from the event

gdr4gon
10-18-18, 04:07 PM
It's still there... Invisible but counting down. Yup, and can't play.

MiniShushu
10-18-18, 04:11 PM
It's still there... Invisible but counting down.

same for me.. but my witch gnome is in the second haunted house ;/

Lapetshop7
10-18-18, 04:17 PM
Seems like some has waited until the last minute to sell! I have been seeing so many hats and other items today!

Unfortunately players are cleaning out their barns from the event

Lapetshop7
10-18-18, 04:17 PM
One of my neighbors said the gnome witch was in their cellar!

Did you force close?
But I am confused you have to turn in five collections?

gdr4gon
10-18-18, 04:20 PM

The only collection event I have is the one with the golden lure for price.

Fairyreserve
10-18-18, 04:22 PM
My farm is also extremely glitchy since I placed my witch gnome into my haunted house. Sounds like there's a problem somewhere. When I go to another farm it's smooth sailing. But my own farm is a problem. Whenninplqced her, she wouldn't show up, but my feed bags were active and I fed her. Sounds like similar issues on other farms. Can the stormtroopers look into this?

MiniShushu
10-18-18, 04:23 PM

Yes, when the event started, the witch gnome appeared in our cellar, I bought another haunted house, I put the gnome and since that moment my farm is lagged, like it freeze, I can not do anything, can the gnome be removed? I think it's a glitch, I just want to be able to play, help!

gdr4gon
10-18-18, 04:27 PM
Yes, when the event started, the witch gnome appeared in our cellar, I bought another haunted house, I put the gnome and since that moment my farm is lagged, like it freeze, I can not do anything, can the gnome be removed? I think it's a glitch, I just want to be able to play, help!

No! I don't want it to be removed Lol! Last event players bought the candy trees by mistake and kept them, when I have to wait almost a whole month to win one.

MiniShushu
10-18-18, 04:31 PM
No! I don't want it to be removed Lol! Last event players bought the candy trees by mistake and kept them, when I have to wait almost a whole month to win one.

ya, but they could keep playing, with the gnome?s glitch we can not.. our farms are lag, extremely glitchy, I can?t do anything >.<

MiniShushu
10-18-18, 04:33 PM
My farm is also extremely glitchy since I placed my witch gnome into my haunted house. Sounds like there's a problem somewhere. When I go to another farm it's smooth sailing. But my own farm is a problem. Whenninplqced her, she wouldn't show up, but my feed bags were active and I fed her. Sounds like similar issues on other farms. Can the stormtroopers look into this?

yes, please!! same here!

ankavale1000
10-18-18, 04:47 PM
I entered game with farm 1 at start of event and got the gnome witch in cellar. I never took it out. To those that already took out, r u able to store it back to cellar? If so, maybe that will restore ur game back to normal.

Farm 2 I entered half hour later and no witch gnome in cellar.

Apparently, only those that entered game real early got the witch gnome in cellar.

HelloUncertainty
10-18-18, 04:51 PM
I think it’s completely unfair that some got the witch gnome early, while others still have to work for it and possibly won’t even get it.

MiniShushu
10-18-18, 04:55 PM
I entered game with farm 1 at start of game and got the gnome witch in cellar. I never took it out. To those that already took out, r u able to store it back to cellar? If so, maybe that will restore ur game back to normal.

Farm 2 I entered half hour later, no witch gnome in cellar.

Apparently, only those that entered game real early got the witch gnome in cellar.

Wish I could do that, but the gnome is into the haunted house as a pet, I?m not able to store it back to cellar :( I cant even see it!

MiniShushu
10-18-18, 04:58 PM
I think it’s completely unfair that some got the witch gnome early, while others still have to work for it and possibly won’t even get it.

It was a glitch, we didnt know it, I hope they can remove the gnome or fix it, so we will be able to play again

Fairyreserve
10-18-18, 04:59 PM

Androids can't store pets.

ankavale1000
10-18-18, 05:00 PM
Wish I could do that, but the gnome is into the haunted house as a pet, I?m not able to store it back to cellar :( I cant even see it!

U can't store it cuz u on android? Or u can't store it cuz when u click on pet carrier, the witch Gnome doesn't show up?

gdr4gon
10-18-18, 05:01 PM
Thank u!! My farm is not glitchy anymore! :)

MiniShushu
10-18-18, 05:11 PM
I think they fixed the glitch, I can play again, my farm looks kinda lag but it is fine for me, THANK YOU so much :):love_heart:

Scalezzzz
10-18-18, 06:24 PM
I’m so happy about another Halloween event! It is my favorite. And so many awesome prizes :o

mothernature15
10-18-18, 10:33 PM
looks like another event difficult to finish, the way the game crashes it's going to be very stressful...looks like I need to move all my pets and decorations to cellar hopefully that will be helpful , which I don't like....

gdr4gon
10-18-18, 10:34 PM
So last event people got to keep the candy trees bought because of a game glitch. But now the gnomes got taken away from us... I see -_-

Rynetory2
10-19-18, 04:40 AM
So last event people got to keep the candy trees bought because of a game glitch. But now the gnomes got taken away from us... I see -_-

Just so you know players did not get to keep their Candy Trees. This gnome glitch was corrected to be fair to players. Like someone said, it's completely unfair that some got the witch gnome early, while others still have to work for it and possibly won't even get it.

trina4robinson
10-19-18, 06:52 AM
I completed goal two got candy pop game froze and now saying i have too purchase another ghost house too complete goal 2 foevws closes and same thing

gdr4gon
10-19-18, 01:04 PM
Just so you know players did not get to keep their Candy Trees. This gnome glitch was corrected to be fair to players. Like someone said, it's completely unfair that some got the witch gnome early, while others still have to work for it and possibly won't even get it.

So are the trees I see in other farms from past events? Because they do look the same. Sorry it's just that one tree is a lot of work. It better be a very magical tree lol.

judyandthecat
10-19-18, 02:00 PM
So are the trees I see in other farms from past events? Because they do look the same. Sorry it's just that one tree is a lot of work. It better be a very magical tree lol.

I see those trees on the other farms are now called purple trees.
I wasn't lucky enough to get any but I did hear this tree is going to drop items now that is exciting.

judyandthecat
10-19-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 3
Give Piper 1 Rock Candy(random drop from chickens)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 smashing Pumpkin. 3 experience points

Scalezzzz
10-19-18, 03:15 PM

They were turned into purple trees. Nothing special. Just a purple tree.

Fairyreserve
10-20-18, 08:16 AM
My poor chickens have been birthing 3ggs nonstop for two events. They are super hens.

judyandthecat
10-20-18, 03:14 PM
Goal 4
The windmill
Give 1 strawberry chocolate bar

little_veggie
10-21-18, 03:58 AM
Windmills are being very unhelpful . I have a glut of sugar ,flour etc etc etc :p

Lapetshop7
10-21-18, 06:08 AM
Yes! I am having the same problem.

Windmills are being very unhelpful . I have a glut of sugar ,flour etc etc etc :p

judyandthecat
10-21-18, 02:50 PM
Goal 5
Bed and Breakfast
Give Piper 1 Candy Apple
Rewards: 200 coins, 1 Smashing Pumpkin, 3 experience points

Mitzi111
10-21-18, 04:46 PM
HELP me Judyandthecat! I have sent a billion deliveries; and lots of green candy corn seem to float up. However, none of the green 'ghost' candy has emerged yet which is what the collections bin is looking for. I don't see where the green candy corn is going, and there is no green ghost candy for my collections. sniff, sniff. Is there a glitch???

judyandthecat
10-21-18, 06:55 PM
HELP me Judyandthecat! I have sent a billion deliveries; and lots of green candy corn seem to float up. However, none of the green 'ghost' candy has emerged yet which is what the collections bin is looking for. I don't see where the green candy corn is going, and there is no green ghost candy for my collections. sniff, sniff. Is there a glitch???

No buy that little green house in the market for I think 2000 dollars feed the corn to it and poof instant ghost candy...it is called the haunted trap

Mitzi111
10-21-18, 10:12 PM
No buy that little green house in the market for I think 2000 dollars feed the corn to it and poof instant ghost candy...it is called the haunted trap

ok thanks! How did I miss that? �� so it is $2,000 Per candy, right?

judyandthecat
10-22-18, 01:26 AM

I don't know....it is goal 2

Hey at least you likely have lots of candy corn

judyandthecat
10-22-18, 02:37 PM
Goal 6
Go fishing
Give Piper 1 Haunted gumdrop

Lapetshop7
10-22-18, 05:04 PM
Mine is coming from deep fryer because I'm lower level and I have not even received one of them yet!! 😢

Goal 6
Go fishing
Give Piper 1 Haunted gumdrop

judyandthecat
10-22-18, 06:37 PM
Mine is coming from deep fryer because I'm lower level and I have not even received one of them yet!! 

Thanks for info going to add that

Lapetshop7
10-22-18, 07:29 PM
No problem.. Something must be wrong because it has not even gave me 1 yet

Thanks for info going to add that

judyandthecat
10-22-18, 08:15 PM
No problem.. Something must be wrong because it has not even gave me 1 yet

Unfortunately it is a random drop so likely nothing wrong except a low drop rate.
Let us know when you get one.

Lapetshop7
10-22-18, 08:47 PM
I have been trying since 4:30 today. Its almost 11pm and still nothing.

Unfortunately it is a random drop so likely nothing wrong except a low drop rate.
Let us know when you get one.

Fairyreserve
10-22-18, 08:48 PM
Just FYI on the gum drop fishing, I tried using a golden lure, and while I did get a gumdrop from it, it was ONE. plus 4 salmon. So unlike in some similar past events, the Golden lure won't get you multiple items.

Rynetory2
10-23-18, 12:41 AM

Yes it's 2,000 coins for one time use, per candy.

Fasendaminha
10-23-18, 08:38 AM
Just used 2, one gave me nothing and the other 14 �� so I guess it’s luck

Just FYI on the gum drop fishing, I tried using a golden lure, and while I did get a gumdrop from it, it was ONE. plus 4 salmon. So unlike in some similar past events, the Golden lure won't get you multiple items.

Fairyreserve
10-23-18, 09:00 AM
Just used 2, one gave me nothing and the other 14 �� so I guess it’s luck

Oooh, really? Interesting! Ok, then scratch that, I'll take the luck!

judyandthecat
10-23-18, 03:22 PM
Goal 7
The Good Old Sheep
Give Piper 1 Lolli

jesslc41
10-23-18, 10:38 PM
Lower levels:
Dairy instead of sheep

Drop rates seem to be fairly low (unsurprisingly). Nothing from my dairy yet but I've only collected about 5 times so far.

judyandthecat
10-24-18, 01:00 AM
Lower levels:
Dairy instead of sheep

Thank you for the update adding to post 2

Thatswhatspeeddo1
10-24-18, 01:33 PM
I've fished about 15 times with all different kinds of bait and I have yet to get a gumdrop. :( I have gotten the candy on the first or second time of all the others. I'm going to try the fryer although I am on level 40 so it probably won't work for me.

judyandthecat
10-24-18, 02:33 PM
Goal 7
From dehydrator
Give Morgan 1 red licorice

judyandthecat
10-24-18, 02:35 PM
I've fished about 15 times with all different kinds of bait and I have yet to get a gumdrop. :( I have gotten the candy on the first or second time of all the others. I'm going to try the fryer although I am on level 40 so it probably won't work for me.

Go and touch that day in the collections gallery and that will tell you where it is found.

Rynetory2
10-25-18, 07:25 AM
I won the dinosaur penguin when I reached 6500 points but it is not in my cellar����.

Moved your post to the Adora Leaderboard event thread. Please see my reply there.

JBdeL17
10-25-18, 11:24 AM
Collected at least 20 crafts from the dehydrator, and not one red licorice!

judyandthecat
10-25-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 8
From the mine
Give Piper 3 powdered candy

Wow! Thank You Storm8!
This is a 300 gem prize !!

What you can win
Mummy Dog
Hot Dog
Ghost
Vampire Cat
Spooky Bulldog
Haunted Husky
Sweet Spirit
Cursed Husky
Unearthly Husky
Crystal Ball
Graveyard
Pumpkin Fire Pit
Haunted Bird House
Witch's Broom
Haunted Tree
Haunted Carousel
Smoking Cauldron
Haunted Manor
Haunted Truck

eucom
10-25-18, 04:16 PM
So I broke down and got the candy spinner, because I have about 50 ghost pops. Boy was I disappointed and even mad. You don’t use the ghost pops to make candy on a stick — you use the candy corn! I’ve looked at this thread several times to see if anyone posted this and somehow I just missed it. But no, didn’t see this info! Anyone else buy it??????

ankavale1000
10-25-18, 05:23 PM
So I broke down and got the candy spinner, because I have about 50 ghost pops. Boy was I disappointed and even mad. You don’t use the ghost pops to make candy on a stick — you use the candy corn! I’ve looked at this thread several times to see if anyone posted this and somehow I just missed it. But no, didn’t see this info! Anyone else buy it??????

I bought the spinner. I’m guessing by “candy on a stick” u mean the purple lollipop for Day2? If so, u use two of Day 1 to make one of Day 2.

eucom
10-25-18, 05:42 PM
I bought the spinner. I’m guessing by “candy on a stick” u mean the purple lollipop for Day2? If so, u use two of Day 1 to make one of Day 2.

Mine asks for 2 candy corns not the ghost pop. 48291

ankavale1000
10-25-18, 06:21 PM
Mine asks for 2 candy corns not the ghost pop. 48291

I just checked mine, u r right. I never noticed. This is interesting! I didn't covert any day 1 to 2 so thanks for the heads up. I guess in a way, the Team is trying to save us 4000 coins. If we were to use two ghost pops, we'd have to buy two traps at 2000 coins each.

Rynetory2, could u check if this is intended or a boo-boo, please. Thank u

tsumtsum27
10-25-18, 09:59 PM
I won a haunted bird house 😊

I won haunted manor ☺

BailoDescalza
10-25-18, 11:14 PM
Hi, I recently reached lvl 33 and now I?m in 9th task of this even. My candy collection says that the candy caper is found on mining, but the task says Bakery. Is that a glitch? I don?t even have expand to that area!!! Thx for ur att

Rynetory2
10-26-18, 01:00 AM
I just checked mine, u r right. I never noticed. This is interesting! I didn't covert any day 1 to 2 so thanks for the heads up. I guess in a way, the Team is trying to save us 4000 coins. If we were to use two ghost pops, we'd have to buy two traps at 2000 coins each.

Rynetory2, could u check if this is intended or a boo-boo, please. Thank u

I think it may be a cost saving measure by the team. I'll check on it.

Rynetory2
10-26-18, 01:03 AM
Hi, I recently reached lvl 33 and now I?m in 9th task of this even. My candy collection says that the candy caper is found on mining, but the task says Bakery. Is that a glitch? I don?t even have expand to that area!!! Thx for ur att

Oh dear, looks conflicting. I'm checking on this. I guess you can try the Bakery since you dont have the mine yet. If you do get Day 8 drop in the mean time, please let us know.

Aside to other lower level players: Anyone else having this issue?

judyandthecat
10-26-18, 02:29 AM
Oh dear, looks conflicting. I'm checking on this. I guess you can try the Bakery since you dont have the mine yet. If you do get Day 8 drop in the mean time, please let us know.

I checked the low level game on my phone and I touched the day in the collections gallery says bakery.

judyandthecat
10-26-18, 04:06 AM
The CANDY SPINNER is on sale

83 gems
Having troubles collecting the candy you want then in my opinion if you have gems this is a no brainer even if you buy the small package of gems it is a win win...like buying coffee out.
You can make the one's you are missing by using two from the day before.
Remember the grand prize is a Witch GNOME for turning in five collections.

orleansparish
10-26-18, 08:49 AM
I just got the candy machine! Thanks for the heads up because I had no idea it was on sale. It was a steal for $3.99 IF I can win a pet. Just turning in five collections to win the gnome is awesome enough. Even if she’ll need to wait weeks for me to make enough food for everyone!

My dehydrator is living up to its name with giving up candy pieces.

Lapetshop7
10-26-18, 12:26 PM
I'm on level 30 and mine is coming from the bakery. No problems on my end. Just low drop rates on certain ones.

Lapetshop7
10-26-18, 12:27 PM
@Tsumtsum27

I won that one day too. So cute!

Lapetshop7
10-26-18, 12:30 PM
I bought one and have already completed one collection! Got a pumpkin scarecrow.

The CANDY SPINNER is on sale

83 gems
Having troubles collecting the candy you want then in my opinion if you have gems this is a no brainer even if you buy the small package of gems it is a win win...like buying coffee out.
You can make the one's you are missing by using two from the day before.
Remember the grand prize is a Witch GNOME for turning in five collections.

judyandthecat
10-26-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 9
Morgan's Botanical Garden
Give Piper 3 toothbrushes

BailoDescalza
10-26-18, 03:35 PM
Hi again! I still having issues with the Bakery/Minimg collectible candy, but I received 2 toothbrushes from the soap ingredients boxes. Even sent print shops of the situation to S8, but they closed the ticket.... bummer!!

cassa666
10-26-18, 05:51 PM
Where is Morgan’s botanical garden. Does anyone know.

judyandthecat
10-26-18, 06:00 PM
Where is Morgan’s botanical garden. Does anyone know.

What I circled is Morgan's Botanical Garden.
Have you bought it?
It was in a previous event if not it is in your market

judyandthecat
10-26-18, 06:01 PM
Hi again! I still having issues with the Bakery/Minimg collectible candy, but I received 2 toothbrushes from the soap ingredients boxes. Even sent print shops of the situation to S8, but they closed the ticket.... bummer!!

Please go to the collections gallery and touch the day in question.
Mining or bakery
That will tell you which one.

tsumtsum27
10-26-18, 06:40 PM
Never mind.. was just silly me.

tsumtsum27
10-26-18, 10:56 PM
Woahh.. For my surprise I got a pet from the great pumpkin from goal 9. A hot dog. At first I tot it is just decoration, but not., it s a pet. Im so happy right now

judyandthecat
10-27-18, 02:32 PM
Last Goal

THE JUICER...LOWER LEVELS the Chocolatier
Give 3 chocolate Bats to Piper

Turn in 5 collections to the Collections Gallery and collect the GNOME Witch

Lapetshop7
10-27-18, 05:50 PM
Just got my gnome pet.. So cute. .. And 4/10 of the prizes from the collection so far. Good luck everyone!!

bubaxx
10-28-18, 01:18 AM
Collected at least 15 crafts from the juicer and haven't got a chocolate bat yet...

tromalyt
10-28-18, 03:18 AM
Collected at least 15 crafts from the juicer and haven't got a chocolate bat yet...

Same here, not 15 crafts but close

bubaxx
10-28-18, 06:35 AM
It's not fair... I barely slept last night. 20+ crafts already and nothing.

bubaxx
10-28-18, 06:40 AM
Same here, not 15 crafts but close

I was so exited about this goal but now I guess I'm gonna give up...

logansmil
10-28-18, 07:36 AM
I just got my gnome. She is really cute. I have no problems getting the chocolate bats.

judyandthecat
10-28-18, 08:23 AM
I was so exited about this goal but now I guess I'm gonna give up...

There is four days left so just keep making the shortest timed item.
Crossing fingers for you.

DaphneGlass
10-28-18, 08:25 AM
Anyone noticed how the juicer isn?t dropping at all, I waited till all 6 juices were crafted, collected after waiting all day for them to craft, only to be greeted with no drops, this is going to be a very slow process with possibly no turns ins at the end of it! Not buying gems as last time I did that they disappeared and I?d used real money too so I wasn?t happy? Good luck everyone with the event x

casmirblunew
10-28-18, 09:43 AM
I submitted 5 collections, received the witch gnome....in my cellar. I do not have a gnome habitat and there are none in the shop. Sooooo disappointed, this happened too in the previous events. Please please please get me a gnome habitat.

murphey9
10-28-18, 09:45 AM
I submitted 5 collections, received the witch gnome....in my cellar. I do not have a gnome habitat and there are none in the shop. Sooooo disappointed, this happened too in the previous events. Please please please get me a gnome habitat.

I just got my witch gnome, and I do not have a gnome habitat either.

judyandthecat
10-28-18, 10:29 AM

@murphey9 too
Put them in the haunted house habitat for sale in the market

casperx72
10-28-18, 11:20 AM
It's not fair... I barely slept last night. 20+ crafts already and nothing.

Same here. The droprate of the Bat's is extremely low. I received one bat in the beginning, now i crafted over 22 items in the Juicer, and still not one Bat dropped...

Natasha_07
10-28-18, 04:27 PM
This game is definitely glitched, after I had completed goal 4 or 5 it had reverted back to 2 and showed that I needed to buy the trap again.

As for the juicer I haven't gotten a single bat either. :(

Lapetshop7
10-28-18, 07:45 PM
I have almost 80 strawberry chocolate bars from my windmill but can barely get any of the other items.. Sucks

gdr4gon
10-28-18, 10:54 PM
Hello, I'm wondering.. are the candy trees and the super bat trees keep dropping items even after the Halloween events are over?

tsumtsum27
10-29-18, 02:32 AM
After nonstop juicing for 2 days, finally able to turning 1 collection and get the flying witch. So happy.
She is not flying around as I was expected her to, just floating there and being cute.

Fairyreserve
10-29-18, 05:59 AM
I have almost 80 strawberry chocolate bars from my windmill but can barely get any of the other items.. Sucks

I highly suggest you buy the candy machine boost and start converting all those chocolate bars. If you are short on gems, you can buy a pack of them that would cover it for $5 bucks. The witch gnome is cute, I definitely love her, but the decorations on this one are amazing. If I hadn't won her, I'd still be pretty happy. So, I think this one is worth it. Then again, you only need five collections to win her, so if you buy the boost, you should still be ok.

Fairyreserve
10-29-18, 06:00 AM
After nonstop juicing for 2 days, finally able to turning 1 collection and get the flying witch. So happy.
She is not flying around as I was expected her to, just floating there and being cute.

Just an FYI, in case you don't know, the flying witch is NOT the pet, she's a decoration. She's a GREAT decoration, I mean, really inspired (I wish the bird pets were like her). But the pet is a witch gnome that looks alot like her but walks around. Even so, I loooooove my flying witch!!!

Rynetory2
10-29-18, 06:42 AM
Hello, I'm wondering.. are the candy trees and the super bat trees keep dropping items even after the Halloween events are over?

They should as the past event prizes did.

dawnsstx
10-29-18, 10:12 AM
I feel like all I do is complain every time we have a drop rate event and I am sure Storm8 is pretty sick of me but here we go again. I didn’t play much over the weekend so maybe they will start dropping now but I think we are looking at yet another event where we all spent a ton of time and the drop rate on the final item will make it all for nothing. I have gotten exactly 1 bat so far....sigh....

BatCrzy2
10-29-18, 10:18 AM
[QUOTE=tsumtsum27;1547704]After nonstop juicing for 2 days, finally able to turning 1 collection and get the flying witch. So happy.
She is not flying around as I was expected her to, just floating there and being cute.[/QUOTE

judyandthecat
10-29-18, 10:38 AM
Which habitat are you using for the flying witch? I have the Gnome Gathering habitat but when I try to add the flying witch, it says ?don?t disturb her, she?s reading?. Maybe I have the wrong habitat?

The flying witch is just a decoration not a pet. Put it anywhere on your farm. It doesn't fly around.
The GNOME witch you get from turning in five collections is a pet.
She goes in the haunted house or the GNOME habitat.

Storm 8 team ...you out did yourself in the design of the flying witch deco and the monster mash dancers deco.
And what can I say you gave us two trees in these events that will keep giving.
Well Done. The designers derserve a bonus for exceeding expectations.

DaphneGlass
10-29-18, 11:43 AM
Same here. The droprate of the Bat's is extremely low. I received one bat in the beginning, now i crafted over 22 items in the Juicer, and still not one Bat dropped...

Yep, same here, I uninstalled and reinstalled to see if that helps, still crafting though atm so don?t know if it works, at work all day too so only get one collection a day hey ho.

Lapetshop7
10-29-18, 12:05 PM
I already have the candy spinner and won the gnome after turning in four collections. I'm having problems getting anymore bottles and bats. I have all 6 of the scarecrows now, but not getting bats and bottles like I was. As for the candy spinner, having to use two of a item to make the one you need sucks lol.. Especially ever since you won the pet your drop items decreased so much smh.. I really want the other 4 prizes I don't have, but when i do finally get all the items and turn them in all i keep getting is scarecrows lol

I highly suggest you buy the candy machine boost and start converting all those chocolate bars. If you are short on gems, you can buy a pack of them that would cover it for $5 bucks. The witch gnome is cute, I definitely love her, but the decorations on this one are amazing. If I hadn't won her, I'd still be pretty happy. So, I think this one is worth it. Then again, you only need five collections to win her, so if you buy the boost, you should still be ok.

ankavale1000
10-29-18, 12:18 PM
Just wanted to share some info on Bat Tree
It's advertised to drop mining tools n gems, so far I've gotten coins, a saw, one gem and one expand paper. So it seems like it'll drop pretty much anything.
Also, I believe that once u received a gem from the Bat Tree for the day, the ability to watch a video to earn one gem disappears.

bubaxx
10-29-18, 12:53 PM
I already have the candy spinner and won the gnome after turning in four collections. I'm having problems getting anymore bottles and bats. I have all 6 of the scarecrows now, but not getting bats and bottles like I was. As for the candy spinner, having to use two of a item to make the one you need sucks lol.. Especially ever since you won the pet your drop items decreased so much smh.. I really want the other 4 prizes I don't have, but when i do finally get all the items and turn them in all i keep getting is scarecrows lol

Same here. I keep getting only scarecrows and getting barely any bats.

Lapetshop7
10-29-18, 01:08 PM
I almost quit the event like 1000 times lol.. But I really want the other 4 items. Torn lol

Same here. I keep getting only scarecrows and getting barely any bats.

bubaxx
10-29-18, 01:47 PM
I almost quit the event like 1000 times lol.. But I really want the other 4 items. Torn lol

Ugh, me too...
And my shop is full of tomato juice.

DaphneGlass
10-29-18, 01:51 PM
I think my juicer isn’t dropping as the game is rigged like that in a ploy to force buying gems to purchase the candy spinner, I won’t be doing that as cannot afford to waste money on games, i have had no bat drops at all from the juicer yet loads from the other crafters, pleased with what I have got though from the prizes xx

Lapetshop7
10-29-18, 02:21 PM
My bats are coming from the chocolatier.. Waiting a hour just to get nothing.. I like the events where you craft items instead lol...like the last su cculents event. Even with this candy spinner this event is hard to do .... Then my barn keeps getting full from making so many items. Anyways if I get another scarecrow I think I quit lol.. Good luck to you though!

Ugh, me too...
And my shop is full of tomato juice.

Lapetshop7
10-29-18, 02:24 PM
Yes exactly what it is lol.. My one neighbor already spent money just to get the 9 prizes she has from the collection and she has the bat prize left to get and she can't get it.. All I keep getting is scarecrow prizes

I think my juicer isn’t dropping as the game is rigged like that in a ploy to force buying gems to purchase the candy spinner, I won’t be doing that as cannot afford to waste money on games, i have had no bat drops at all from the juicer yet loads from the other crafters, pleased with what I have got though from the prizes xx

Fairyreserve
10-29-18, 04:33 PM

Yeah, that's the thing, the event is random. You're not guaranteed anything. I've been playing a year and a half, and I haven't gotten everything I've always wanted, either. At the time, it's like, D'OH!!!! But then ... I'm glad I didn't, cuz it gives me something new to work toward. I mean, what fun would it be if we got all the prizes all the time? The point would be just boring. The journey is most of what makes this game fun. Enjoy the journey. If you're not going to spend gems, then you have to just kind of accept that you're not gettin' everything. If you want everything you might wanna budget out a bit for some gems. In the grand scheme of things ... a gem pack is five bucks. Some stuff costs a little more, but five bucks ain't bad. I spend that at Starbucks for one drink plus tip every single day. I can take some of that and buy gems. Maybe think of it that way.

eucom
10-30-18, 01:15 AM
60+ juices and I’ve only received 3 bats!

Thatswhatspeeddo1
10-30-18, 06:08 AM
I haven't gotten ANY bats yet and I'm getting upset. :mad:

Thatswhatspeeddo1
10-30-18, 06:12 AM
Same here. I'm not spending money on gems. So I'll just keep making juice and probably not get one bat, but whatever.

13eater
10-30-18, 06:16 AM
Juicer is not giving out the bat....I refuse to get annoyed!

Lapetshop7
10-30-18, 07:08 AM
But how can you get everything by buying the gems?

Yeah, that's the thing, the event is random. You're not guaranteed anything. I've been playing a year and a half, and I haven't gotten everything I've always wanted, either. At the time, it's like, D'OH!!!! But then ... I'm glad I didn't, cuz it gives me something new to work toward. I mean, what fun would it be if we got all the prizes all the time? The point would be just boring. The journey is most of what makes this game fun. Enjoy the journey. If you're not going to spend gems, then you have to just kind of accept that you're not gettin' everything. If you want everything you might wanna budget out a bit for some gems. In the grand scheme of things ... a gem pack is five bucks. Some stuff costs a little more, but five bucks ain't bad. I spend that at Starbucks for one drink plus tip every single day. I can take some of that and buy gems. Maybe think of it that way.

judyandthecat
10-30-18, 07:38 AM
But how can you get everything by buying the gems?

You buy the candy Spinner which can make the bats using two of the day before item

eucom
10-30-18, 04:16 PM
60+ juices and I’ve only received 3 bats!

Update: 70+ juices and I’ve only received 3 bats!

gigis234
10-30-18, 04:19 PM
I?m so tired of them making these drop rates so low. I got enough bats to complete goal 11 but I have not gotten a single bat since so I can turn in my collections! I honestly hate the people who make these goals so hard. I?m juicing all day for nothing because what they really want is for me to spend my money on gems and buy the candy shop or special ?gift?.

beebeecsh
10-30-18, 05:41 PM
Hi,

I got the witch Gnome do someone know where I can get/buy the gnome gathering? Thanks Brenda

judyandthecat
10-30-18, 05:57 PM
Hi,

I got the witch Gnome do someone know where I can get/buy the gnome gathering? Thanks Brenda

Put him in the haunted house habitat that is for sale in the market.
Congratulations!

13eater
10-30-18, 06:15 PM
Juicer is such a Scrooge! 23:50 hours to go and not even a single bat 驪...am I ready to throw in the towel??? Good thing the Dino penguin is so adorable, it compensates more than enuf for the loss in confidence in that juicer:rolleyes:

Srishtikarta
10-30-18, 07:04 PM
Finally that pinch penny of a juicer coughed up some bats and I have the gnome.

But does anyone know where does the gnome live and how do I get it.
Nothing happens when I hit ‘go’ for the gnome gathering.

Lapetshop7
10-30-18, 07:21 PM
I already bought the Candy spinner on sale and all I keep getting is scarecrows.. I have almost 30 scarecrows lol.. Pointless in buying it. Waste of gems on my end. Turn in a collection just to keep getting scarecrows.

You buy the candy Spinner which can make the bats using two of the day before item

Lapetshop7
10-30-18, 07:22 PM
Try the haunted house. That's where it should go.

Finally that pinch penny of a juicer coughed up some bats and I have the gnome.

But does anyone know where does the gnome live and how do I get it.
Nothing happens when I hit ‘go’ for the gnome gathering.

beebeecsh
10-30-18, 08:42 PM
Dear,

Thanks for your quick reply. The haunted house habitat was won from the prize not I bought it. The grome only show "Go" to the gonome gathering and I cant put it to haunted house.

Thanks Brenda

beebeecsh
10-30-18, 10:43 PM
Now I bought the haunted house. There are 2 different haunted house so I confused, thanks

eucom
10-31-18, 01:42 AM
Update: 70+ juices and I?ve only received 3 bats!

80+ juices and I?ve received 5 bats!

Srishtikarta
10-31-18, 06:15 AM
Thank you so much.

Try the haunted house. That's where it should go.

Rynetory2
10-31-18, 06:54 AM
For your information:

2. See new chapter Super Bat (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1547948&viewfull=1#post1547948) for more information on it.

Allie0105
10-31-18, 07:37 AM
I agree about the bat. I have made juice constantly and have not received one bat. I’m struggling with this.

Allie0105
10-31-18, 07:44 AM
I have submitted more than 50 collections and I STILL can’t get the Monster Mash or the Haunted House. This is so frustrating. I have so many scarecrows of each type but not the other 2. With it being early hours of the morning where I am I probably won’t get to submit any more collections before the event ends. So disappointing.

JollyGoodTreats1
10-31-18, 09:16 AM
I am frustrated as well, I can't get the super bat and have 6 haunted houses and 11 of one scarecrow and multiples of the rest. I have turned in almost 70 collections. I actually spent real money for gems which at this point I will never do again. Seriously thinking of deleting storm8 games. It is such a let down.

JollyGoodTreats1
10-31-18, 09:19 AM
Mine went in the red mushroom gnome home.

Fairyreserve
10-31-18, 09:56 AM
Yeah, I've gotten everything but the superbat. But I really wanted that huge haunted house, and now I have two, so that's a win for me! Would have been nice to win another pet, but I do think the prizes for this one are fantastic.

little_veggie
10-31-18, 10:12 AM
Think I’ve been really lucky , I finally got the witch gnome and I got the flying witch and the super bat . Prizes were excellent for this event . Thank you xx

hazydaisy80
10-31-18, 03:04 PM
Only one bat from the juicer despite gallons of juice being made...lots of other collections though, which aren’t any good without the final one.
Wasn’t even able to finish the 11th challenge by giving 3 bats despite sailing through the other stages, very disappointed.

Alias72
10-31-18, 03:30 PM
I won the witch gnome but don't have a gnome gathering to buy to put the gnome in.

Allie0105
10-31-18, 04:23 PM
I have submitted more than 50 collections and I STILL can?t get the Monster Mash or the Haunted House. This is so frustrating. I have so many scarecrows of each type but not the other 2. With it being early hours of the morning where I am I probably won?t get to submit any more collections before the event ends. So disappointing.

Well, the event is nearly over and after another 7 submissions I managed to get the haunted house but still no Monster Mash. So disheartening. I?ve run out of time, patience and unfortunately gems. Not sure what I?m going to do with the game. It?s always been my favourite but I feel really letdown. I?m happy for the players who achieved all their goals.

RoyalBlue305
10-31-18, 05:55 PM
Only one Bat today from the Juicer. Impossible to finish Collection events. 5th place on the Leader Board for me this time. I started late the first day however and never could catch up or get higher than 3rd place and that only lasted a short while. You’ve got to start early and play literally non-stop for 10 days and hope the competitors in your group slack off or otherwise forget it. I wanted the Big Bat in the tree but just kept getting Scarecrows over and over. Never got the flying witch either but did get the Gnome witch and the cute Dinosaur Penguin. Alas the wonderful Adora escaped me again. Maybe S8 will allow us to try for her again in another event. One can only hope!

bubaxx
10-31-18, 06:55 PM
I have turned in only 14 collections and I have everything except the super bat and the pumpkin scarecrow. And I won the dinosaur from the leaderboard event. But I still feel sad, because I really wanted the super bat...

Mitzi111
10-31-18, 06:56 PM
Juicer is such a Scrooge! 23:50 hours to go and not even a single bat 驪...am I ready to throw in the towel??? Good thing the Dino penguin is so adorable, it compensates more than enuf for the loss in confidence in that juicer:rolleyes:

I never even got one single bat from the juicer. : ( All of those other collected items were for nothing. Did anyone else have that problem?

Allie0105
10-31-18, 07:02 PM
If you received the Monster Mash and don’t mind could you please let me know which farm you are so I can go and have a look? I’d really like to see it (maybe it’s Monster Mash envy?? - lol). Thanks.

Allie0105
10-31-18, 07:05 PM
I never even got one single bat from the juicer. : ( All of those other collected items were for nothing. Did anyone else have that problem?

Big problem. Not one bat from the juicer. Didn’t matter which juice I made. My juicer was constantly making juices so it wasn’t like I didn’t make enough.

Mitzi111
10-31-18, 07:13 PM
Big problem. Not one bat from the juicer. Didn?t matter which juice I made. My juicer was constantly making juices so it wasn?t like I didn?t make enough.

I've had low drops before, but never ended an event without having at least one collection to turn in. : (

doodlebug8
10-31-18, 07:56 PM
If you received the Monster Mash and don?t mind could you please let me know which farm you are so I can go and have a look? I?d really like to see it (maybe it?s Monster Mash envy?? - lol). Thanks.

I have them at the bottom of my farm in my little Halloween section.
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48344

Rynetory2
11-01-18, 01:53 AM
I won the witch gnome but don't have a gnome gathering to buy to put the gnome in.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting your Witch Gnome. :) You can put her in the Haunted House.

For your information:

Rynetory2
11-01-18, 01:55 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rynetory2
11-01-18, 02:06 AM
This event was so fun for Halloween and of course I have plenty of scarecrows to go round the farm. I was thrilled that we got a Witch Gnome by goal instead of random turn ins. This helped many of us to get her. :)

Rynetory2
11-01-18, 02:16 AM
Halloween Ball - Trick or Treats

Piper received several letters from Delora of how she missed us heaps and of course the desserts, that goes without saying! Delora apparently had grown a sweet tooth during her previous visit to our farms. :p So Morgan got Piper to invite Delora and her sister, Adora, over for Halloween.

The sisters dinosaurs arrived at our farms last week, thanks to the Farm 2 team. Morgan took the kids to the Ice Cream Factory where Delora and Adora ate to their hearts' content. And like Delora previously, Adora had her dessert for the first time and fell in love with them. Thank goodness the Ice Cream Factory had more than enough desserts to satisfy their ferocious appetite.

As a special Halloween treat for the kids, pets and animals this year, on Halloween night, we brought them to visit Frankie and Francine who live in a big huge Haunted House near the cemetary.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48348

Frankie and Francine threw a Halloween ball for all monsters, ghosts, everyone with their famous recipes of Electric Tonic and Shocking Soda brewing in the pots. The bats flew madly in the bright moonlit skies and the ghosts came out to party.

The animals hopped onto the carousel while Piper and Delora worked out a mischievous plan - Piper went inside the Graveyard to chase the little ghosts out while Delora hid in the trees outside, waiting to spook them when they came out.

Meanwhile, Andora wandered timidly towards the cemetary to peep at the Witch Gnome who sat reading her Book of Potions, hovering on her broomstick. Looks like the Witch Gnome was trying to brew a potion to resurrect the dead... was that a skeleton hand coming out of the grave? Did she succeed? ... :eek:

We all had a blast at the ball. The kids had so much fun, filled with sweets and candies, the animals and pets were happily spooked while the ghosts and monsters enjoyed their favourite time of the year! :D

judyandthecat
11-01-18, 04:18 AM
You provided the perfect ending rynetory2 for a fantastic October!

draughnc
11-01-18, 05:18 AM
I am hoping the Super Bat Tree will be available for purchase eventually. I tried and tried and didn't get it. I have tons of scarecrows.

gc0912
11-02-18, 05:41 AM
Would it possible to move the candy spinner to the cellar?

Fairyreserve
11-02-18, 01:52 PM
Love the Halloween journey, Ryne!

Allie0105
11-02-18, 04:59 PM
I have them at the bottom of my farm in my little Halloween section.
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48344

Thank you for the photo. They look awesome and you?ve done a fantastic job was with your farm. Maybe, fingers crossed, Storm8 will offer them another time.

Rynetory2
11-11-18, 02:10 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.