PDA

View Full Version : Game always start from level 1 when I load it, it never remembers my storm8 ID

piggiful
04-08-11, 02:43 PM
Every time I load the game, it starts from scratch (level 1).
A typical night for me involve, uninstalling the game, downloading the game, installing the game, play from level 1 to level 6, create a storm8 ID (since it doesn't remember any of the X ID I have already created), invite my sister to be my neighbor, quit the game, come back and see if there is a miracle....and no, back to level 1.

Is there a fix to this? I really want the game to remember where I was instead of starting from scratch every night.
Apparently the server remember......because....1. I can log into this forum with 1. of the many storm8 IDs 2. I get the very annoying notification with chocolate cakes that I just can't get to if the game keeps on starting from level 1 every time I quit and come back.

Not sure if I'm supposed to, but I posted in bakery and restaurant story forums.

G Tablet, Android 2.2
Thanks.

GroupMagma
04-08-11, 05:18 PM
Hmm, I can't speculate on why this is specifically happening to you, but there have been some issues with Froyo (Android 2.2) devices in the past. I would contact support@teamlava.com; they may be able to help you restore your account.