PDA

View Full Version : Making Evolution Temple an Disposable Asset ★

Den8137259
10-07-18, 08:35 AM
Dear S8,

Understand that we can buy up to 2 Evolution Temples: the first one with coins , the second with gold.

Owning these Temples is at our discretion: if we could buy it, we could also sell it? ★

Unfortunately it is a no, as the option to sell is disabled.

Please make it disposable! ty ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Do6lu4sUwAAak36?format=jpg

Sunny807
10-07-18, 09:17 AM
Oh, I'd like to sell the ticket temple

FireballFarm
10-07-18, 12:51 PM
All items should be storable: habitats, the Ticket Temple, Evos, the coin bonus buildings... everything.

I am wondering why you would want to sell off an Evo? The 2nd one is very pricey and some events cannot be finished without it (or spending a bunch of money on speed breeding for points, instead).
I'm too poor to afford one and am constantly frustrated by the deep disadvantage the lack of a 2nd Evo causes in events. I miss out on collecting a lot of dragons because of it.

[S8] Elsa
10-08-18, 11:26 AM
Thank you for sharing your feedback, but we don't have any plans to change the behavior of these buildings at this time. We'll share your interest with the powers that be.

retseho
10-08-18, 08:21 PM
All items should be storable: habitats, the Ticket Temple, Evos, the coin bonus buildings... everything.

I am wondering why you would want to sell off an Evo? The 2nd one is very pricey and some events cannot be finished without it (or spending a bunch of money on speed breeding for points, instead).
I'm too poor to afford one and am constantly frustrated by the deep disadvantage the lack of a 2nd Evo causes in events. I miss out on collecting a lot of dragons because of it.

Maybe he has more than 2 billion golds & buying + selling helps reduce it to below 2 billion ;^).

JustKay
10-09-18, 06:08 PM
I would bet this would be a space issue thing. He's probably lacking space and would rather have another habitat then a second temple. If you can actually afford to spend gold in the game, then having a second evolution temple is moot. You should be able to meet the requirements for all events with a little gold spend. The recent stable upgrades should have helped alleviate any dragon capacity issues, however given the fact new habitats are coming out with every event, maybe it's a case of wanting the habitat more than the capacity it provides.

I raised this a long time ago, we should be able to store all elements we can put on our island. Some people decorate massively for different holidays so the ability to completely strip down your island and put all Halloween or all Christmas habitats would be awesome for some players. The impediment to that is the fact that those habitats cost gold and unless you are one of the few big spenders, few would spend gold on a habitat they will sell at the end of the month. Back in Fashion Story days players would buy two (or multiples of two) of every decoration just so they could create a symmetrical store. You could have the same thing here, but the habitat limit, space restrictions and the fact they aren't storeable means that most people will only ever buy one of each new habitat released. That's lost sales.

The only reason I can think of why they wouldn't make this trade off might be that there are enough big spender players that buy seasonal habitats to change out their whole island, and then sell them all at the end of the season and buy more of the next season's habitats. They keep going through this gold churn every month guaranteeing more money in S8's pocket. You'd lose this churn if habitats were storeable.