PDA

View Full Version : Tips on preparing for a new event

Ginnyfe
10-04-18, 03:19 AM
Do you guys have a routine on preparing for a upcoming event on Thursday?

Now that we often have same kind of events all over again, many of us won't click on Ivy's hut on Thursday. But what else?

Here's some stuff to put on board just in case:
- Old Thomas house
- Some cottages, watchtowers and Spires
- Marketplaces (take forever to recharge)
- Library?
- Chickens (half an hour)

Red mushroom circles are also very common in events, but I don't mind waiting 5 minutes. Regular cows also take only 10 minutes so there's no need to stress about them.

It's so cool when you can click the stuff right away and complete the task instead of waiting forever or using gems.

What would you advice to include on Thursday preparing routine?

AinoDK
10-04-18, 05:26 AM
I always have Lorelais fountain, the three monster statues and the training dummy out, just in case it's a monster hunt

HuckleTown
10-04-18, 06:15 AM
I put my horses out in case of mh too.

kendysek
10-08-18, 05:52 AM
I'm doing very similar things in my kingdom.
I'm also putting out my taverns, library and conservatory. I was wondering if anyone else is doing preparations like me. :)
When I remember, I clear a monster I have usually parked somewhere.

Lavenderdale
10-10-18, 09:17 PM
Advice I got from an old-time player: make sure your Castle/Barracks adventures will be done in case you need them for event.

robotparade
10-24-18, 04:56 PM
I put out my Marketplaces because they have really long timers.
The last two events haven't used Ivy's hut so I don't worry about that lately.
Usually just wait until stuff is listed in the "Featured" tab of the store and then move those things out.

hagypagy
10-24-18, 10:54 PM
I generally cease all collections 22hrs before so that everything is ready and available.
Spend that time only collecting from the Wizard Schools and Portal so I have a little stockpile of energy going into the event.
The daily Ali’s and the adventures returning are also a good energy boost at the start of an event.

If I suspect a Monster Hunt I’ll bring out horses, the statues and fountain - like the other players suggested.

robotparade
11-01-18, 08:37 AM
I generally cease all collections 22hrs before so that everything is ready and available.
Spend that time only collecting from the Wizard Schools and Portal so I have a little stockpile of energy going into the event.
The daily Ali’s and the adventures returning are also a good energy boost at the start of an event.

If I suspect a Monster Hunt I’ll bring out horses, the statues and fountain - like the other players suggested.

Yes, all good advice. Collect from NOTHING!

If it's indicated that it's going to be a monster hunt then I get out the monster statues. (I always have Lorelei's fountain out anyway.)