Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Dark Champion Black Red
Habitat: -, Champion Ruins, Black Sands, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,600 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 780

The Dark Times Event is all about breeding, hatching, evolving and feeding. Earn points with every dragon you breed, hatch, and feed.

Earn Leaderboard points by taking these actions around your Isles:
Earn 3 points for every hour of breeding and hatching dragons from your Nest.
Earn 3 points for every hour of evolution from your Evolution Temple.
Earn 2 points for every hour of harvesting from your Farms.
Earn 1 point for ever 500 food you feed your dragons.
Earn 20 points every 2.5 hours from the Spiral Spire.
Earn 60 points every 2.5 hours from the Twisted Tower.
Earn 80 bonus points for hatching Ultra Rare Dragons.
Earn 40 bonus points for hatching Super Rare Dragons.
Earn 20 bonus points for hatching Rare Dragons.
Earn points by sending the Dark Dragon on special quests at the Quest Outpost.
Earn points by evolving the Dark Dragon.

Final Milestone Prize:
Dark Diamond Dragon - 12,500 Points

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Dark Diamond Blue
Habitat: -, Diamond Fields, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 900 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 375

Phaedrakiki
10-03-18, 01:12 PM
Just an FYI...
After earning the Spiral Spire & realizing we're supposed to earn crowns from it, I searched to find it. My storage is really full, so I double & triple checked--but it was nowhere to be found.
I finally tried force-closing the game. Only then did my Spiral Spire appear in storage.
I checked a second account (on a different device,) and the same thing happened. This "disappearing inventory" thing is fairly common in Castle story (at least for me.) But I don't see it much with DS. So I thought it might be worth a mention, just in case others have the same issue.
Hope you have fun, everyone!

SheriU
10-03-18, 01:23 PM
Still can't find my Spiral Spire

CranberryMil
10-03-18, 01:27 PM
Diamond ?

>__< i want it but this event need too much

Phoenix406
10-03-18, 01:34 PM
Just an FYI...
After earning the Spiral Spire & realizing we're supposed to earn crowns from it, I searched to find it. My storage is really full, so I double & triple checked--but it was nowhere to be found.
I finally tried force-closing the game. Only then did my Spiral Spire appear in storage.
I checked a second account (on a different device,) and the same thing happened. This "disappearing inventory" thing is fairly common in Castle story (at least for me.) But I don't see it much with DS. So I thought it might be worth a mention, just in case others have the same issue.
Hope you have fun, everyone!

Yes, the exact same thing happened to me on both accounts.

cat_chick10
10-03-18, 02:23 PM
That happened to me too. I had to close it for it to show up.

AnnirasSweets
10-03-18, 04:29 PM
Pros: The information claims 2 points per hour for harvesting but it's actually awarding 4.

Con: The total points needed is INSANE!

Are they just going to keep raising the final milestone until no one can complete the event without spending more gold than comfortable? They keep raising the numbers but don't bother to adjust the time span and it's nearly impossible for me to imagine I'll manage this with dedicated playing and a few boosts like usual.

I also appreciate that we get both point dropping statues now and the Quests are nice but even with all this extra 'help' the final still seems unattainable for the average player.

ksbmommy
10-03-18, 05:56 PM
Pros: The information claims 2 points per hour for harvesting but it's actually awarding 4.

Con: The total points needed is INSANE!

Are they just going to keep raising the final milestone until no one can complete the event without spending more gold than comfortable? They keep raising the numbers but don't bother to adjust the time span and it's nearly impossible for me to imagine I'll manage this with dedicated playing and a few boosts like usual.

I also appreciate that we get both point dropping statues now and the Quests are nice but even with all this extra 'help' the final still seems unattainable for the average player.

The problem is, the quests are variable. I got 150 points from a 3 hour today but not much more from the 12 hour. The randomness makes it harder to figure out if you’re going to get there. You have to check your game a lot more which is good for them, not so good if you have a job.

I just wish they would simplify it. Just the basics, all of the notifications of points and crowns is driving me insane and has kicked me out of the battle area a couple of times because it wasn’t done with all the notifications from harvesting and I wanted to bash. Uggg, always battling first from now on.

ksbmommy
10-03-18, 06:06 PM
Well in some good LB news, FINALLY had the food to get my Stalwart from a 13 to 15! Was working on that since I crafted him. Thankfully I’ve been able to start restocking food with my 10x boosts but that’s all the feeding I’ll be able to do for this LB. Need to figure out my plan for raising my other dragons up next time. I don’t NEED more level 15’s I have plenty to win the tourneys.

Florr06
10-04-18, 02:11 AM
I think I am skipping this one. First 3 tries for Dark dragon resulted in Athletic, Magic and Titan. I really don't like that every event now requires us to breed a certain dragon, there are still dozens of dragons on my wishlist and I have barely any time to breed for them between the event dragons and the weekly limited releases.
Also Leaderboard events used to be kind of laid back for me, I could just hobble along at my own pace and earn 1, 2, maybe 3 dragons along the way. Now every milestone is geared towards getting to the final milestone, which leaves no prizes for casual players.

NeidusBluetip
10-04-18, 05:06 AM
Just an FYI...
I checked a second account (on a different device,) and the same thing happened. This "disappearing inventory" thing is fairly common in Castle story (at least for me.) But I don't see it much with DS.

Same here. My storage is PACKED and since there's no easy way of 'organizing' it to search for specific items (aside from Dragons and Decor, which I have 5 billion of each -__- ), I always have to scroll through sooo much to try and find the event item. It's only been the last several events that it has *not* been properly placed in the inventory, and I've had to relaunch the game several times before it has finally appeared.

I think I am skipping this one. First 3 tries for Dark dragon resulted in Athletic, Magic and Titan. I really don't like that every event now requires us to breed a certain dragon, there are still dozens of dragons on my wishlist and I have barely any time to breed for them between the event dragons and the weekly limited releases.
Also Leaderboard events used to be kind of laid back for me, I could just hobble along at my own pace and earn 1, 2, maybe 3 dragons along the way. Now every milestone is geared towards getting to the final milestone, which leaves no prizes for casual players.

Same here, again. I used to love when things were slower paced or when they re-released older dragons, because there are SO many I would love to try and get but they make 'regular' breeding impossible due to the back-to-back-to-back-etc events, and they've gotten crazier and crazier over time. I have no idea how the team makes their deadlines with all the packed and demanding assets almost *every* week...

The other thing that really bothers me is exactly what you said, about every event that requires a specific new dragon to be bred, *only* to gain extra points. This leaves even less and less island/habitat room for veteran players who are already cramped, because it's constantly clogged up by an unnecessary dragon targeted to each weekly/monthly/etc event! This also includes the Tales prize dragon which is mandatory to place on your island in order to claim the token prize.

And the 2 slot event habitats are equally disgusting. I would love to have so many of these beautiful habitats but most people can't, due to space restrictions and you cannot place an empty one in storage! There's so much decor in storage as well, and I would love to display some of these, but space for habitats comes first...

People would be more likely to purchase a base Fire/Earth/etc habitat for coins over the other wonderful limited/event ones, simply because the base ones give more space! A lot of people just can't spend almost $30 USD for a SINGLE habitat upgrade or a new-larger habitat :/ I just feel like they make so many poor decisions now, which could really be avoided and better catered to both new and veteran players alike, which would result in people's willingness to spend more money towards the game.

Aysiaboo
10-04-18, 10:35 AM
I wish they would stop telling you to bread color to get a dragon and it never come up you get ever other drangon but the one you should get

Phoenix406
10-04-18, 02:05 PM
They make tons of money, so I guess losing a few players here and there doesn't matter to them.

EnchantedAcres2
10-05-18, 08:28 AM

You can craft a Dark Dragon. It?s easier to craft it if you are struggling to breed it. Also, I couldn?t win the final dragon when they only required 7.5 points. Even with the extra ways to get points, I?m never going to make 12.5. Will play for fun and see how far I can get but mostly I?m just going to collect food for the next event I know I can get to the end of. When it gets to the point where I cannot get to the end of any event because they keep increasing the requirements then I?ll quit playing and just go in and collect food and gold. Makes me sad as this game used to be relaxing and fun. Now it?s like having a stressful job I don?t get paid for

FireballFarm
10-05-18, 05:10 PM
The first place dragon is rather unimaginative. It's the exact same typing as as the Dark One (and my TDO sucks in battle), and it looks very, very similar. I'm hoping some of the milestone chests will have food in them. Otherwise, meh. There's no way I'll collect enough points for the diamond hybrid prize, despite the big chests I've been getting from the wheel (in 16th place). LBs have really gone downhill. :( I totally agree with Neidus Bluetip's and Florr06's comments above.

noemata
10-05-18, 10:55 PM
Check this ; during this leaderboard...
Re:A Caretaker?s home
S8 has given the option with ?4? days left (at time of writing) to install Home Design Makeover to win an extra 1500 crowns.
This seems to disadvantage those that have already installed this game prior to this LB!! :mad:

random59
10-06-18, 12:50 AM
Well I geared myself for this leaderboard with 4 Diamond hybrids on the nests and 2 in the evolution dens with 2 diamond hybrids on the dens!

It also helped that I had 20 hour crops ready to harvest as well!

I have the Dark Diamond now, I didn’t get the last leaderboard final milestone but I sure as heck have this one!

What I don’t get the 1st place in my local boosted to 70,000 and is now at 200,000! The top group in the Global obviously have picked a number where they will stop, so what is the point, unless we now have multi players that have learnt how to manipulate the game!

I have actually played 2 different games on different devices and watched the Global leaders take off, nothing changes on the nests, dens or roosts, it can’t all be down to boosts or feeding and their is talk of synching on the walls!

This event needs to be radically altered or dropped IMHO

Florr06
10-06-18, 05:56 AM
You can craft a Dark Dragon. It?s easier to craft it if you are struggling to breed it. Also, I couldn?t win the final dragon when they only required 7.5 points. Even with the extra ways to get points, I?m never going to make 12.5. Will play for fun and see how far I can get but mostly I?m just going to collect food for the next event I know I can get to the end of. When it gets to the point where I cannot get to the end of any event because they keep increasing the requirements then I?ll quit playing and just go in and collect food and gold. Makes me sad as this game used to be relaxing and fun. Now it?s like having a stressful job I don?t get paid for
I know you can craft the Dark dragon, but it takes several days so you miss out on valuable points. In previous events I both bred and crafted the dragon to earn max points from questing and leveling up l.

Sugarcat5
10-06-18, 08:49 AM
S8 has given the option with ?4? days left (at time of writing) to install Home Design Makeover to win an extra 1500 crowns.
This seems to disadvantage those that have already installed this game prior to this LB!! :mad:

I agree...i installed that game to get extra gems when it first came out. It's definitely not fair! Those of us who already have it installed should get crowns too.

skyharbor602
10-06-18, 09:20 AM
I don't appreciate being *****ed out of 60 points because of a "rollback." I get 250 points from the 8hr quest but then the game stops and I have to go back to the quest post just to receive 190 points. Do I really have to screen shoot everything in this game and show how irritating that is?

maureendewit
10-06-18, 10:47 AM
I agree...i installed that game to get extra gems when it first came out. It's definitely not fair! Those of us who already have it installed should get crowns too.

I installed it a few weeks ago for the gold and today I got 1500 leaderboardpoints. So if you already had the game you get the points.

Florr06
10-06-18, 12:48 PM
I thought I hadn't gotten the goal prompt, I installed the game back then for gold, except I never got the gold, but now that I'm thinking I jumped from 4000-something points to over 6000 2 days ago, I thought that was a bug but it must have been the goal triggering?

noemata
10-06-18, 01:09 PM
I installed it a few weeks ago for the gold and today I got 1500 leaderboardpoints. So if you already had the game you get the points.

I didn?t get the 1500 crowns on a few of my DS accounts that had already installed the game!!!

RhodryMaelwaedd
10-06-18, 02:05 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that storm8 now has sunk to a new low by twisting our arms to install other games to stay competitive in LB?

AnnirasSweets
10-06-18, 02:15 PM
I didn't see any goals to install any games and I think I feel a little bit ripped off over this.

Emmajlb
10-06-18, 03:11 PM
I installed it a while ago and on one account I got a pop up giving me the points straight away when I opened the game, on the other account I had to search through the quest book to find the goal and then I got them. So check the quest book if you haven't already it was near the end for me.

chuckyt888
10-07-18, 03:04 AM
I actually got lucky and bred the Dark dragon quickly. Now the quests aren't giving me the rewards. I don't know what you can say anymore with the amount of bugs. I've never seen a game with this many issues. It feels like some of them must not be bugs at all with the way things are headed. There are players who have supported this game that are really getting the shaft here.

Sunny807
10-07-18, 09:21 AM
Funny to see how the top guys get in trouble because of a new no. 1

Tink3rB
10-07-18, 12:45 PM
What are all those various types of crowns used for? Somehow I missed this info.
Thank you in advance.

FireballFarm
10-07-18, 12:56 PM
What are all those various types of crowns used for? Somehow I missed this info.
Thank you in advance.

In the Crafting building, you can craft a Dark Dragon with 15 Omega Crowns. The other crowns can be used to craft Omega Crowns.

It's kinda confusing with all the different types of crowns. Taking a look at the crafting options is probably the best way to understand. :)

Phoenix406
10-07-18, 01:18 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that storm8 now has sunk to a new low by twisting our arms to install other games to stay competitive in LB?

No, you aren't.

chewingthecud
10-07-18, 04:56 PM
This is really sad but I have been playing DS since 2012. This whole LB thing and the Global one has shown me a side of the game that really turns me off. I know S8 needs to make money - I get that. But the competitive nature that I am seeing from players just puts me off. I liked DS as we all helped each other - now I see idiotic grabs for the “top spot”. I know many people think this is fine but it is not me. I suppose I am just not the sort of player DS wants. There are so many good and Nice players who want to play in a collegiate manner but these players are being pushed out by this competitive spirit. I have seen lovely players who have tired to share leads being pushed out at the last minute. It’s sad and I would hate a child who plays the game to be subjected to this. The world is competitive enough without this sort of thing. I am not one of the players being knocked off the lead - aka I never go for the top prizes so this is not a sour grapes rant. The game has changed and I think I will say good bye.

orleansparish
10-07-18, 06:07 PM
I didn't see any goals to install any games and I think I feel a little bit ripped off over this.

I didn?t see anything either. That stinks. Even if I don?t need the extra help.

I?m still in the lead in my group. With almost 15,000 points. The next is around 9000 and the 3rd around 7000. I usually feel ripped off during the storybook adventures. Due to the number of food we need to get dragons to level 12, 14 and 15.

But with this one, I?ve not had any problems. Just craft the dragon, sent it on 12 hour adventures and you?ll get a few hundred crowns each time. Feed it to level 7 at least and that?s more crowns too. I plant the 5hr crops. And the 8hr ones overnight. I keep dragons in the evolution temple at all times. Have four nests and keep water dragons in them if I?m not breeding.

I understand that not all players have four nests and two breeding dens, BUT on my smaller accounts they even the playing field. It?s still possible to win. It just isn?t easy to anticipate your neighbors gold level and how much they are willing to spend.

Last event, I wasn?t even in the top three. Because the players in the group threw gold at it. I don?t think we need to spend money to get the last milestone dragon. Having gold saved helps though. Because the new format and the amount needed is ridiculous now.

orleansparish
10-07-18, 06:11 PM
This is really sad but I have been playing DS since 2012. This whole LB thing and the Global one has shown me a side of the game that really turns me off. I know S8 needs to make money - I get that. But the competitive nature that I am seeing from players just puts me off. I liked DS as we all helped each other - now I see idiotic grabs for the “top spot”. I know many people think this is fine but it is not me. I suppose I am just not the sort of player DS wants. There are so many good and Nice players who want to play in a collegiate manner but these players are being pushed out by this competitive spirit. I have seen lovely players who have tired to share leads being pushed out at the last minute. It’s sad and I would hate a child who plays the game to be subjected to this. The world is competitive enough without this sort of thing. I am not one of the players being knocked off the lead - aka I never go for the top prizes so this is not a sour grapes rant. The game has changed and I think I will say good bye.

In game and in the real world, we can’t really expect someone to stop just short of the finish line, so we can all hold hands together. No dragon is really so special and important that someone should want to quit because they didn’t get one of the top three spots. Are there players really like that? I’d certainly not want them whining and posting on my wall.

If a child plays this game, then gets upset because they won’t win a trophy I’ve seen few people decorate with anyways, then maybe they can consider something more simple, like bakery or those candy crush games. Other than milestone prizes, I honestly can’t imagine why someone would get upset over losing. Or, with me and the bingo games, we can also opt to just not play.

We can simply breed our dragons, expand our parks and keep it simple. Nothing on here is mandatory.

cherrycastleorchard
10-07-18, 06:28 PM
I don't appreciate being *****ed out of 60 points because of a "rollback." I get 250 points from the 8hr quest but then the game stops and I have to go back to the quest post just to receive 190 points. Do I really have to screen shoot everything in this game and show how irritating that is?

This has happened to me twice too, how does it give different points after the roll back? They are *****ing us out of points. Just as well it does not mean winning or losing for me or I would be more annoyed.☹️ The leader on my board is over 50000 points. Not worth playing leaderboards any more.

Tink3rB
10-07-18, 07:37 PM
Thanks so much. 😗

deadpixel
10-07-18, 07:44 PM
I don't appreciate being *****ed out of 60 points because of a "rollback." I get 250 points from the 8hr quest but then the game stops and I have to go back to the quest post just to receive 190 points. Do I really have to screen shoot everything in this game and show how irritating that is?This has happened to me twice too, how does it give different points after the roll back? They are *****ing us out of points. Just as well it does not mean winning or losing for me or I would be more annoyed.☹️ The leader on my board is over 50000 points. Not worth playing leaderboards any more.

The issue, according to S8, lies with our Internet Service Providers. See quote below :tickled_pink: :tickled_pink: :tickled_pink:

Elsa;1528114']We've investigated it and didn't find an issue. If you're still encountering high latency or rubberbanding, you may need to contact your service provider for troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem.

You might wish to visit the thread called “Constant Resetting??? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103509-Constant-Resetting)” in the Bugs and Issues forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?92-Dragon-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues).

deadpixel
10-07-18, 09:19 PM
For those of us who are not seeing our Leaderboard (LB) points going up after we make a collection, consider force-closing the game and reopening it. I have, at times, found that this does work to rectify my LB score. The thing is to look at your LB icon and the current points before making your first collection of that session. Do the closing-reopening workaround immediately after you notice anything untoward.

This workaround DOES NOT WORK with the resetting (aka rubberbanding) issue.

AnnirasSweets
10-08-18, 03:14 AM
I didn?t see anything either. That stinks. Even if I don?t need the extra help.

I?m still in the lead in my group. With almost 15,000 points. The next is around 9000 and the 3rd around 7000. I usually feel ripped off during the storybook adventures. Due to the number of food we need to get dragons to level 12, 14 and 15.

But with this one, I?ve not had any problems. Just craft the dragon, sent it on 12 hour adventures and you?ll get a few hundred crowns each time. Feed it to level 7 at least and that?s more crowns too. I plant the 5hr crops. And the 8hr ones overnight. I keep dragons in the evolution temple at all times. Have four nests and keep water dragons in them if I?m not breeding.

I understand that not all players have four nests and two breeding dens, BUT on my smaller accounts they even the playing field. It?s still possible to win. It just isn?t easy to anticipate your neighbors gold level and how much they are willing to spend.

Last event, I wasn?t even in the top three. Because the players in the group threw gold at it. I don?t think we need to spend money to get the last milestone dragon. Having gold saved helps though. Because the new format and the amount needed is ridiculous now.

I usually end up using gold from my GPDs to reach the final milestone in the LBs, I spend it once the boosts have been reduced in price.

LBs aren't my jam and that's fine with me, I put my efforts towards other things in the game but I do use the LB week to feed up my dragons and finally hatch some of my storage dragons -- might as well do these things when I get the most points for my efforts. I've found I don't mind the LBs so much now that I ignore the scoreboard and just focus on doing what I want around my island. I hope that makes sense, lol.

The thing about not getting the goal pop up... while I'm not hanging on tenterhooks for LB points, I still think it's not okay that not everyone received the goal. I'm not upset enough to open a ticket or anything, just mildly irked. They really need to tighten up the way the game performs during events.

Florr06
10-08-18, 04:01 AM
Looks like I will get to the final milestone despite playing casually and only getting Dark dragon halfway through the event :)

frogtwin
10-08-18, 07:17 AM
What's the point of the crowns and making them bigger in the crafting?

deadpixel
10-08-18, 08:06 AM
What's the point of the crowns and making them bigger in the crafting?

You use the Omega Crowns to craft a Dark Dragon.

Ellerslie6
10-08-18, 01:44 PM

No such offer EVER seen on my screen

AwesomeChefDad
10-08-18, 05:31 PM
This leaderboard thing is out of control, my top 3 are over 20k and they keep boosting. I have not boosted and will end up in the 13k range which is fine with me but why people compete for the top prize makes no sense to me spending all that food and gold over just another leaderboard ultra.

Phoenix406
10-08-18, 06:26 PM
This leaderboard thing is out of control, my top 3 are over 20k and they keep boosting. I have not boosted and will end up in the 13k range which is fine with me but why people compete for the top prize makes no sense to me spending all that food and gold over just another leaderboard ultra.
The global prizes might make it worth it for them. 100k food is nothing to sneeze at.

retseho
10-08-18, 07:56 PM
The global prizes might make it worth it for them. 100k food is nothing to sneeze at.

It is not the apples. Some people are just competitive being in a LB with human opponents. Like driving a car & someone passes you, either you calmly drive on or it triggers a reaction.
100k apples is just a quarter of the amount you gather/spend in a DT.

Mostreal
10-09-18, 09:12 AM

My last leaderboard was like this so I didn't even bother doing anything other than getting to the final milestone and ended in 6th or something with about 4K from the second place person. This leaderboard I am in 3rd or 4th but less than 1K from second place and since I didn't use as much food last time, I have way more food to use this time so I don't have to speed evolve, breed, or hatch to get to the second place guy. I am planning on tying him at the last minute. I figure if I'm using food and something screws up or someone comes up from behind suddenly, I haven't felt like I wasted gold on a boost and the food is going to feed dragons up anyway.

Phoenix406
10-09-18, 10:14 AM
It is not the apples. Some people are just competitive being in a LB with human opponents. Like driving a car & someone passes you, either you calmly drive on or it triggers a reaction.
100k apples is just a quarter of the amount you gather/spend in a DT.

100k apples = 390 gold + 10 Mystic Maps = 100 gold, but no, of course, You're right and I'm wrong. No way someone would be willing to shell out, say, 100 gold in boosts over the course of the event to get 490 gold worth of prizes. That would be insane.

skyharbor602
10-09-18, 10:35 AM
Sniped in the last 5 minutes of this. Oh well, at least I have another diamond type in my fleet of diamond dragons. All that hard work down the drain.

AnnirasSweets
10-09-18, 10:49 AM
Sniped in the last 5 minutes of this. Oh well, at least I have another diamond type in my fleet of diamond dragons. All that hard work down the drain.

That stinks but it's good that you're looking on the bright side.

retseho
10-09-18, 12:18 PM
100k apples = 390 gold + 10 Mystic Maps = 100 gold, but no, of course, You're right and I'm wrong. No way someone would be willing to shell out, say, 100 gold in boosts over the course of the event to get 490 gold worth of prizes. That would be insane.

None of us would buy apples for gold intentionally but many of us have done so UNINTENTIONALLY due to the apples for gold screen popping up suddenly & we could not pull back our finger.
Apples for gold is a very bad deal.

I am saying we can harvest 100k apples with less strain/effort than competing in a LB.

Phoenix406
10-09-18, 12:32 PM
None of us would buy apples for gold intentionally but many of us have done so UNINTENTIONALLY due to the apples for gold screen popping up suddenly & we could not pull back our finger.
Apples for gold is a very bad deal.

I am saying we can harvest 100k apples with less strain/effort than competing in a LB.
I have when I was desperate enough.

ksbmommy
10-09-18, 12:48 PM
I placed in the top 100, that's 250k apples. Now I can do Tales comfortably, since I used my food early on during the LB to feed Stalewart from a 13 to a 15. Better to spend a little gold and get the apples during LB then not able to finish tales or having to spend more gold to skip steps. I think more people are chasing the apple rewards on LB now since apples are so hard to come by.

cherrycastleorchard
10-09-18, 03:04 PM
The issue, according to S8, lies with our Internet Service Providers. See quote below :tickled_pink: :tickled_pink: :tickled_pink:

You might wish to visit the thread called ?Constant Resetting??? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103509-Constant-Resetting)? in the Bugs and Issues forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?92-Dragon-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues).

What a load of rubbish, it is the game whether they want to admit it or not. We are not stupid it does not happen in other games.

NeidusBluetip
10-09-18, 05:50 PM
What a load of rubbish, it is the game whether they want to admit it or not. We are not stupid it does not happen in other games.

It's even better when my game crashes at *least* 5-8 times a day (I launch the game very frequently throughout the day). And this is a brand new 10.5" iPad Pro that I got this year, which is capable of running all my high end digital art programs, as well as many other (way more) heavy and graphic intensive apps. It's amazing that this game is the *only* game that crashes with a 100% repro rate of just gathering my coins lawl

NeidusBluetip
10-09-18, 05:59 PM

Ah a shame, sorry to hear that :( I was super lucky this event and placed 2nd with absolutely no stress of other players boosting and ***ning for the top positions. It's one of the rare times I haven't had to feed my high level dragons or use a single boost! The guy in 1st had a little over 19,000 points and I was around almost 14,000 by the end of the event. I had no interest in going for 1st place if it meant not having to use a boost and 5 billion food to get there xD

But what someone else mentioned earlier in this thread is true, that many people are super aggressive and competitive, so they'll go out of their way to challenge in the Global LBs. I'm always just insanely shocked at how high the points are (in the hundreds of thousands) in the Global division. Don't know how they do it. I would keel over from the sheer stress of the competition.

retseho
10-10-18, 10:11 PM
The Alpha Dark One, Evo is 21h.
Can anyone confirm the incubation is also 21h. When I put it on a nest, I think I saw 15h , maybe I was too tired after the LB ended. ;^)

kooky panda
10-11-18, 10:36 AM
The Alpha Dark One, Evo is 21h.
Can anyone confirm the incubation is also 21h. When I put it on a nest, I think I saw 15h , maybe I was too tired after the LB ended. ;^)
I believe that the incubation is also 21 hours.

Phoenix406
10-11-18, 12:32 PM
I believe that the incubation is also 21 hours.

Yes, 21 hours is correct.

lmmortaI1
10-11-18, 12:44 PM
He's awfully little compared to the regular dark one. Especially for an alpha. Looks more like the runt. Side by side in the same habitat the regular dark one is literally twice the size both lv 10

Phoenix406
10-11-18, 12:50 PM
He's awfully little compared to the regular dark one. Especially for an alpha. Looks more like the runt. Side by side in the same habitat the regular dark one is literally twice the size both lv 10

"It's not the size of the dragon in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dragon." LOL!

lmmortaI1
10-11-18, 01:01 PM
"It's not the size of the dragon in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dragon." LOL!

Still it'd be nice if he was bigger like the original dark one. He's one of my favorite dragons in the entire game and you can see him clearly. Not like this little fela

zzGoldmine2
10-11-18, 03:47 PM

Lol, very true. Go forth army of baby fire dragons!

retseho
10-11-18, 10:08 PM

Could be the dragon size was designed with the habitat size in mind. The current 2 dragon Fiend Pit is upgradable to 4 or 5 but just imagine four TheDarkOnes sharing that space.