PDA

View Full Version : LISTS what items are sellable and what items drop the best stuff...

jackylina29
10-03-18, 09:19 AM
was wondering what decorations or other things are sellable and also what people think are the best items to always click on when they are ready that give great drops....

everythime they are ready i always click on direwolves, flygers, firefly cove, birthday goat, for possible expansion permits...(am i missing any that drop expansion permits?)

obviously any energy items (alis, wizard school, dragons, witch alicolt)....am i missing anymore?

nagas for the trade for coins
aetes, witches cauldren, for potions
meadow wolf cant remember what good drops but i know it does so i click whenever its ready
armored lion, dark unicorn for trade tickets
fire fly for wisp essence (wish there was something new that droped this or spawned just fire flys to get essence...the coudberry bush has 2 other possible things to fight and takes up a lot of energy to get even get firefly to fight...now that the new expansions require lots of enchanted lanterns we need more things that help drop essence. i love we are getting more things to help get expansions this is totally great now we need more things with wisp essence also...
coral castle for that task line and anything that drops good supplies for that...the 2 mermaids and the auqanther dont drop much to help and i stupidly wasted 5 storm waters on a trident i already made so now i have start all over to make purple shell and mermaid necklace....im slapping myself in the face over this mistake..

wanted to know what other things not listed that drop good stuff for higher level players that are maxed on a lot of stuff. and really want to make a list of sellable inventory to not only clear it out but to make some money.....what are the best ways to earn a lot of money as fast as possible besides planting and harvesting fairies breath?

jackylina29
10-03-18, 09:20 AM
i forgot the knights dogs

ShibuyaCloth
10-03-18, 02:28 PM
For selling items: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96515-Nugget-12-Coins

As for drops, depends on what you are looking for.

AnnirasSweets
10-03-18, 04:33 PM
The trouble with CS is that drops vary so wildly from realm to realm which makes it difficult to recommend anything. I could offer up a list of the best items in my realm but they very likely wouldn't have the same results in your realm. I've seen players rave about their Dragon Bones and what great drops it gives but mine is a big 'ol dud. On the flip side, I manage to snag at least one Expansion Permit each week from my pets but others have yet to see a single one.

mrsstrawberry62
04-03-19, 08:25 AM
Which pets drop expansion permit?

meme1098
04-03-19, 08:43 AM
Which pets drop expansion permit?

Inventory Guide in The Hub is a great place to find that stuff.

➡️Castle Story Discussions➡️Castle Story The Hub➡️Castle Story Inventory Guide➡️Then just tap the appropriate letter

Here's what's listed for expansion permits. Just keep in mind that it's 'a chance to drop' not guaranteed.

Expansion permit
Crafted: Royal Exchange, 4 hours - 30 trade tickets
Found: White Flyger, Armored flyger, Direwolf, Interpret the Worker (mystic card), Royal Lion, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ornery Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Shadow Kitsunecorn
Uses: expansions, Explorer's Permit trade (royal exchange)
* Refer to "T" for info on Trade Tickets
* Once you have expanded to the last piece of land, you can no longer craft expansion permits. You can still craft trade tickets.

And there's lots of other great information there as well.

Amore1234567
04-08-19, 05:53 AM
Red nosed Fawnicorn also drops wisp essence (I get about 1-2 per week)

SpiritWind00
04-08-19, 03:49 PM
This thread has gone off topic and is now closed.