PDA

View Full Version : Skelequeen and Skeleking Return! 💀 👑

AnnirasSweets
10-03-18, 08:57 AM
Went to check if I received my 20 Adventure Tickets from the last WE and saw that we can now craft both in the Ticket Temple! Both require 240 Adventure Tickets and it appears you can craft duplicates since I already have both but they're still available for crafting.

Sadly, I am woefully short on Adventure Tickets as I usually stay away from Bingo unless I need some quick food, lol. Still, I think it's a great opportunity for some folks who missed them the first time around and I'm happy to see they're bringing back older dragons in a new way.

AwesomeChefDad
10-03-18, 09:46 AM
Kinda steep, I saw the ad and looked and there is no way I would/will pay that even if i had them.

I think the marketing dept needs some instruction on how to entice people to buy stuff...it isnt by overcharging and putting an ad out. If you want people to be motivated then make it worth their time and funds. 240 tickets is a TON of work, not worth one dragon who is rarely used in battles. I have them both from last year and they are just another set of monthly ultras.

FireballFarm
10-03-18, 12:49 PM
Wow. 240 tickets is A LOT. Wasn't Gold Horizon 250?

Great idea, but poor execution.

Something around 100 tickets would have been a proper cost since these are repeats/relists and not Temple exclusive dragons. Plus, they aren't Champs or Diamonds, or GPDs, or even Primes ... they just aren't special enough to warrant such a high ticket cost, imho.
Maybe if they produced a couple Marble Keys every day they might be worth that price. :D

ETA: Good gawd... just checked and Gold Horizon, a GPD, was only 200 tickets.

I would think anyone who has already collected all of the Temple Dragons and now has 240 or 480(!!) spare tickets just sitting around collecting dust is a dedicated enough player to have collected the Skellies when they were offered as monthly dragons.

AnnirasSweets
10-03-18, 04:23 PM
An excellent point about the Tickets required. As I stated, I'm not at all familiar with the Ticket Temple since I rarely play Bingo so I didn't realize there was such a disparity in the 'pricing' of these dragons. After seeing the standards provided in the above posts, I have to agree that it's ridiculous to charge more for a regular dragon than for a GPD.

I still like the idea of utilizing all facilities on our islands to re-list older dragons but hope that they'll figure out a better pricing system with future releases.

ksbmommy
10-03-18, 05:57 PM
Pricing is over the top. I didn’t get them last year but I can hold off and craft later when I run out of my wants. If they were more reasonable it would be worth it.

Phoenix406
10-03-18, 06:13 PM
I was excited to see the ad as I got the King but never the Queen, but, as everyone has pretty much agreed, the price is just too steep. My King will just have to be a Bachelor for Life! LOL!

I'm trying to decide between crafting an Ancient Star and a Stellar Aurora. Does anyone have any recommendations?

ksbmommy
10-03-18, 06:31 PM
I was excited to see the ad as I got the King but never the Queen, but, as everyone has pretty much agreed, the price is just too steep. My King will just have to be a Bachelor for Life! LOL!

I'm trying to decide between crafting an Ancient Star and a Stellar Aurora. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I went for GDP - Diamond - Ancient Star. I like the looks of it better than the Stellar Aurora. I’m starting to take bingo seriously so I can craft them all, I have 90 tickets right now, need to figure out what is next.

retseho
10-03-18, 06:50 PM
I went for GDP - Diamond - Ancient Star. I like the looks of it better than the Stellar Aurora. I?m starting to take bingo seriously so I can craft them all, I have 90 tickets right now, need to figure out what is next.

Get Ancient Star, it tops the list as a fighter against some types. It is an Ultra too.
Mine is L11 .

dovanificent
10-03-18, 08:36 PM

I couldn't decide, so i got both.

deadpixel
10-04-18, 02:32 AM
I have everything that the Ticket Temple has to offer and more than a thousand tickets with nothing to spend on,

I did, however, notice that both the Skelequeen and Skeleking can be disenchanted for 100 essence each :D

https://image.ibb.co/bz6Nie/0_C79_F731_7721_4_DE4_B7_A5_C770_C322_BB25.jpg https://image.ibb.co/fNJ2ie/FB9_F4715_F1_FA_4611_9810_68_BEB2_A81_E68.jpg

So I might just go ahead and spend 480 tickets getting them and then disenchanting them :cool: Or maybe 960 tickets if I'm permitted to do it :tickled_pink:

P.S. -- This had BETTER NOT be a bug or careless mistake or something overlooked on S8's part :mad:

AnnirasSweets
10-04-18, 11:12 AM
I think you'll be fine. The Skele couple has always been disenchantable so you should be safe on that front and I don't see any issues that could arise with crafting more. If we could only have one then we wouldn't be able to see them for crafting in the Temple. I say, go nuts DP!

Phoenix406
10-04-18, 02:08 PM
Thanks for those of you who gave me advice on crafting Stellar Aurora versus Ancient Star. It looks like Ancient Star wins out! Eventually I will get the Stellar Aurora, or maybe I will get it on my second account. So far all I have ever crafted is the Gold Horizon and a Neo Green because I thought he was unique compared to the other Neos. I really want the Neo Purple, too, but it can wait.

deadpixel
10-04-18, 03:06 PM
I think you'll be fine. The Skele couple has always been disenchantable so you should be safe on that front and I don't see any issues that could arise with crafting more. If we could only have one then we wouldn't be able to see them for crafting in the Temple. I say, go nuts DP!

Thanks, AS, but my concern arises from the fact that none of the Ticket Temple dragons have ever been, and are still not, tradable. That is the niggling doubt that is making me wonder if this is an oversight on S8's part.

Still, I've taken the bait and crafted a Skelequeen. Over the next 90 hours (that's the combined incubation and evolution time), I'll see if the "Disenchant" option gets removed or if the pair of them gets taken off the Ticket Temple. If not, I'll craft another three after I successfully disenchant the Skelequeen I just crafted.

https://image.ibb.co/g1XpEK/17_CC7424_2089_4667_9_C27_93_E03541_BFE0.jpg

deadpixel
10-09-18, 11:32 AM
Well, the Skelequeen is off to earn me 100 Essences

https://image.ibb.co/j282B9/93921_EC1_BF06_43_D7_908_B_2_C9_F87_D4_A8_DE.jpg

And since the option to disenchant the both of them is still around, I've crafted the Skeleking for the second round of super long hatching and evolution times.

https://image.ibb.co/bxZyjU/F6_A96348_1_EBD_48_D3_A202_11_F2_C161712_A.jpg