PDA

View Full Version : Abominable Aura

RoyqlWells
10-02-18, 02:51 PM
Hi, I have 1 abominable aura with 3 dragons on, I have just got the ****erwhale dragon but I can?t buy another one as it says that I have reached the limit. I have nowhere to put him so he is stuck on the nest. Any suggestions? Thanks

Phoenix406
10-02-18, 03:57 PM
Hi, I have 1 abominable aura with 3 dragons on, I have just got the ****erwhale dragon but I can?t buy another one as it says that I have reached the limit. I have nowhere to put him so he is stuck on the nest. Any suggestions? Thanks

Your only option to hatch it is to buy another Abominable Aura habitat. The Arctic Isles are very limited. You can only have 2 of each habitat, each of which only holds 3 dragons, so 3 types of habitats x 2 of each = 6 habitats x 3 dragons each = 18 dragons. And there are exactly 18 types of Arctic dragons, so you can only have 1 of each at the end. You can have up to 6 of one type right now if you have 2 habitats. Before I "completed" the Isles, i would hatch the duplicates that I had room for so that they could at least earn ancient oil or flammable fur or whatever the other one is, but I had to sell them off as I hatched more and more dragons. It took me forever to get the diamond hybrids, though, so I always had room for at least a couple duplicates up until I finished.

RoyqlWells
10-03-18, 12:19 PM
Thank you very much, will go and delete one of my habitats