PDA

View Full Version : Dark Dragon October 2 2018

LocalNews
10-02-18, 11:07 AM
47665I might have gotten the new Dark Dragon with Fire and Contender. 4 hours.

AwesomeChefDad
10-02-18, 11:14 AM
I looked on the breeding thingy and there was no 4 hr so yeah that seems right to me. I got a paradise and neo bubble...lol

deadpixel
10-02-18, 11:55 AM
Looks like I managed to breed it too, with Neo Black and Neo Fire...

https://image.ibb.co/esaqie/677_A55_EB_EC2_A_4699_A20_B_AB955_B6210_B8.jpg

and 1/2 hour later, courtesy of a breeding boost won at bingo ...

https://image.ibb.co/ho0FzK/45_EA1967_550_A_40_C1_A39_E_310_EACF3546_C.jpg

:tickled_pink:

random59
10-02-18, 12:17 PM
Got 2, one to elvolve and one to quest!

MajicHearts
10-02-18, 12:40 PM
Got 2, one to elvolve and one to quest!

Care to share the breeding parents?

random59
10-02-18, 12:45 PM
Care to share the breeding parents?

Playful and Night Elf, hope this helps

Mouthbreather1
10-02-18, 01:09 PM
First try with Night and Ridgeback

Athabasca55
10-02-18, 06:42 PM
Fourth try, Dark Angel and Crusader. One ugly Super and two Neo Bubbles. I guess it could?ve been worse. Good luck everyone.

genafur
10-02-18, 06:43 PM
Fire and Night Elf, first try!

manlulupig
10-02-18, 09:24 PM
Anyone have any information?

Phoenix406
10-02-18, 09:39 PM
Breed black and red, 4 hours. Check out the other thread, "What's this?"

cat_chick10
10-03-18, 05:07 AM
Is there a normal habitat for this one or are the only ones available the two-dragon one that's special for the holidays and the ones available for gold?

amerirish
10-03-18, 06:14 AM
Rarity: Common
Type: Dark
Habitat: -
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 400 Gold {On Sale for 200 Gold}
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 375
Breeding Combo: Black & Red

NeidusBluetip
10-03-18, 07:01 AM
First attempt: Playful + Raven = 16 hours (Charm)
Second attempt: Playful + Night = 16 hours (Charm)
Third attempt: Playful + Night = 4 hours (Newby Dark dragon!)

Go figure, I almost had enough crowns to craft it lawl

petre70
10-03-18, 08:22 AM
I got it with Palmate and playful

AnnirasSweets
10-03-18, 08:48 AM
Got mine with Playful and Raven but only after two fails which isn't bad all in.

petre70
10-03-18, 08:59 AM
I got it with Palmate and playful

Passera
10-03-18, 09:59 AM
Second try 25 hour Penumbra UGH!

FireballFarm
10-03-18, 01:06 PM
Crusader X Night Elf ... and I got a Diamond Horn! Woohoo!

CranberryMil
10-03-18, 01:28 PM
Is there a normal habitat for this one or are the only ones available the two-dragon one that's special for the holidays and the ones available for gold?

Only the 2-10k especial one

cat_chick10
10-03-18, 02:35 PM
Only the 2-10k especial one

:(

Nuicakes
10-03-18, 03:47 PM
Diamond Horn x Ridgeback = neo bubble
Night Elf x Palmate = neo bubble
Playful x Night Elf = coral
Playful x Night Elf = DARK DRAGON!

Rfs04
10-03-18, 05:07 PM
Very Frustrating...using den and roost, so far awoken, paradise, lunar ram and now 14 hr and 16 hr working. And still a day off from crafting the 2nd set of blue things, since their Generous gift of 1 lousy blue thing does zippity doo da toward getting Dark. And the 250 minor crowns takes hours of harvesting to acquire. Where has the fun gone??

saghaven
10-03-18, 06:36 PM
Got it on 2nd try with Magma and Goblin.

retseho
10-03-18, 06:54 PM
Crusader X Night Elf ... and I got a Diamond Horn! Woohoo!

Congrats! I got one too with a similar couple(Crusader+Lotus)during the last WE playing a Bingo tile.

FieldsLikeB
10-03-18, 07:36 PM
Playful and Lotus

Clark_Wayne
10-03-18, 11:00 PM
got it with raven-playful in 3 different accounts

BubbleJen1138
10-03-18, 11:49 PM
I don't have hardly any of these dragons that anyone used to get Dark Dragon! 😭😭😭

amerirish
10-04-18, 06:17 AM
Been using Fire & Night and Playful & Raven and can't get this stupid dragon :mad:

Shewolf1953
10-04-18, 08:55 AM

I don?t know if this is the Dark Dragon, but it is a 4 hour timer! I used Night/Neo Fire, got this first try

Sugarcat5
10-04-18, 10:52 AM
No luck yet on either account

First time since they started this type of thing that i didn't get one of the needed dragons on at least one of my accounts the first day. Guess my breeding luck ran out...lol

Phoenix406
10-04-18, 01:55 PM
No luck yet on either account

First time since they started this type of thing that i didn't get one of the needed dragons on at least one of my accounts the first day. Guess my breeding luck ran out...lol

I got it first try on one of my accounts, but, yes, my other account is having 0 luck whatsoever, so I'm taking time away from crafting keys to trying to craft these crown dealies. I've lost a day so far. I was actually at #20 on my LB on that account. I don't think I've ever been dead last before. :(

FireballFarm
10-04-18, 02:00 PM
Attempt 2: Penumbra -_-
Close to being ready to craft, so guess I'll go that way and leave my den free for Zombie attempts. :)

CranberryMil
10-04-18, 02:17 PM
Lotus + Neo Red = Penumbra
Lotus + Neo Red = titan
Lotus + Neo Red = Neo Bubble
Lotus + Neo Red = another Penumbra

#fml

Phoenix406
10-04-18, 02:41 PM
Attempt 2: Penumbra -_-
Close to being ready to craft, so guess I'll go that way and leave my den free for Zombie attempts. :)

Good luck on Zombie! I'm trying for Nightmare, but it's SR, so probably won't get it. I guess i already have a very similar animal in Fantasy Forest, so maybe I shouldn't bother trying for this one. Hmmm, just realized that.

skyharbor602
10-04-18, 03:06 PM
I wonder if they're going to neuter this dragon like they did Pyramid because of folks pretending they can't find the habitat. I saw that it's one of the better battle dragons and only have one element.

retseho
10-04-18, 04:34 PM
I wonder if they're going to neuter this dragon like they did Pyramid because of folks pretending they can't find the habitat. I saw that it's one of the better battle dragons and only have one element.

Yes. I am keeping the 2nd Dark at L1 to try against a high level Champ.
The Skeleking & Skelequeen were originally single Dark element, & being Ultra rare could have been Champion bashers.

MajicHearts
10-05-18, 04:28 AM
Playful and Night Elf, hope this helps

Thank you!

Sugarcat5
10-05-18, 08:56 AM
I got it first try on one of my accounts, but, yes, my other account is having 0 luck whatsoever, so I'm taking time away from crafting keys to trying to craft these crown dealies. I've lost a day so far. I was actually at #20 on my LB on that account. I don't think I've ever been dead last before. :(

I finally got one on both accounts....yeah!!! Of course I was in the process of crafting one on each account already so now I will have two...one to evolve and one will be questing till the end of the event.

I don't think I've been dead last in a LB either. I've been close to it on my baby account tho since that account has less resources. Hopefully u can move up....i will be rooting for u:)

Phoenix406
10-05-18, 11:43 AM
I finally got one on both accounts....yeah!!! Of course I was in the process of crafting one on each account already so now I will have two...one to evolve and one will be questing till the end of the event.

I don't think I've been dead last in a LB either. I've been close to it on my baby account tho since that account has less resources. Hopefully u can move up....i will be rooting for u:)

Aww, thank you, Surgarcat5! I finally got the Dark dragon crafted and used a boost and also an evo temple boost so I got him hatched and evolved to level 10 in no time, all while my boost was active. However, I'm still only at #9, so not even in the top 6, which is where I usually end up so I can get maps and food. I must be in a tough group this time!

Passera
10-05-18, 05:18 PM
Got it using Playful and Lotus after I started crafting one of course

skyharbor602
10-05-18, 05:39 PM
Infinity and Dark gave me another.

skyharbor602
10-06-18, 09:53 AM
Dark is a beast in battle just as I figured. My level 11 just took out a level 16 Dread Captain. Level 15 will be the goal for him.

FireballFarm
10-06-18, 04:36 PM
Of course I bred a Dark a few hours after giving up and just crafting it ... Dapper X Metal for a "breed with Dapper" Bingo task (was hoping for Dark Steel- he's so elusive).

ETA: Oops, my bad, it's an Awoken (6 hours, not 4). After hitting Post, I thought about my combo and realized Dark can't come out of that pair. So checked the breeding tool and then also realized Dark is 4 hours, not 6. :D
I need more coffee.

Monichiwa
10-08-18, 08:33 AM
Been trying to breed it since almost the beginning of the event, and I just finally got it. I was really happy for one moment until I realised I had nowhere to put it! I am going to clear a new land space, which took me a lot of time to get all the parts, and I don't want to use it with the 2-dragon habitat, nor I want to pay 300 gold for the premium one. One day they will make him a two-element dragon and we would have lost space and the dragon won't be useful in battles anymore. Can't wait!

serpentray
10-08-18, 08:45 AM
Dark is a beast in battle just as I figured. My level 11 just took out a level 16 Dread Captain. Level 15 will be the goal for him.

Any more info on Dark Dragon for the Arena? He looks temptingly neutral like the diamonds, passion, etc, ...but would like more info before investing the food to go from 10 to 15...

skyharbor602
10-08-18, 10:16 AM
Any more info on Dark Dragon for the Arena? He looks temptingly neutral like the diamonds, passion, etc, ...but would like more info before investing the food to go from 10 to 15...

To be honest, based on my battles, he seems neutral to champions. I used him at level 11 to beat a level 16 Dread Captain, an ultra rare champion.

FireballFarm
10-08-18, 01:02 PM

Dark is similar to the Metal(rare) and Olympus(common) Dragons. It's not an ADIPS because it's only a common.

ETA: just took a peek at his odds against high level Champs and he's definitely not an ADIPS or even a Metal. The rarity makes a big difference.

Phoenix406
10-08-18, 03:23 PM
I've been breeding purple, yellow, and red repeatedly trying for a SR Nightmare, but instead I've gotten multiple SR Pumpkin dragons, which don't even have purple in them.

retseho
10-08-18, 08:09 PM
Dark is similar to the Metal(rare) and Olympus(common) Dragons. It's not an ADIPS because it's only a common.

ETA: just took a peek at his odds against high level Champs and he's definitely not an ADIPS or even a Metal. The rarity makes a big difference.

Against Champions, single element Dragons seems to have an edge as it is either neutral or just have 1 weakness. See Skyharbor's results with single element dragon in the current BT.
BTW, experience indicate the odds are wrong
for high level champions. Are you going to use only Diamonds L15 with 25% odds against L20 Champs? Are you going to ignore results of L15 Passion, Metal, Air, Light etc which only have 15% -10% odds of winning.

FireballFarm
10-11-18, 11:08 PM
Against Champions, single element Dragons seems to have an edge as it is either neutral or just have 1 weakness. See Skyharbor's results with single element dragon in the current BT.
BTW, experience indicate the odds are wrong
for high level champions. Are you going to use only Diamonds L15 with 25% odds against L20 Champs? Are you going to ignore results of L15 Passion, Metal, Air, Light etc which only have 15% -10% odds of winning.

It's anecdotal evidence vs. information sourced from the game data.
Possible and probable are two very different things. All the players whose 15Air or 15Playful regularly gets beaten down by high level Champs can attest to that. Battling is all about odds and probability, and the best chance of winning any battle is to use the dragon most likely to win. The odds aren't wrong, the sample size you are using for comparison is too small.

skyharbor602
10-13-18, 06:22 PM
Dark took out Dread Captain 16 in the Alive tournament at level 11 and took out Prize Fighter 8, Omega Light Mother 16 and Angelfire 19 in the Monster Mash Tournament at level 15. With the win against both Omega Light Mother and Angelfire, I'm convinced Dark IS close to an ADIPS dragon. The calculators may not say so but I don't depend on those odds 100% of the time. If they were 100% correct then diamond types wouldn't lose regularly to champions even though they're supposed to have better odds.

mylord7
10-13-18, 06:30 PM
Dark took out Dread Captain 16 in the Alive tournament at level 11 and took out Prize Fighter 8, Omega Light Mother 16 and Angelfire 19 in the Monster Mash Tournament at level 15. With the win against both Omega Light Mother and Angelfire, I'm convinced Dark IS close to an ADIPS dragon. The calculators may not say so but I don't depend on those odds 100% of the time. If they were 100% correct then diamond types wouldn't lose regularly to champions even though they're supposed to have better odds.
Keep in mind that usually the Dragons earned from the previous Event are almost always good fighters during the next couple of Tournamets. So, maybe, that's why (I hope not) Dark Dragon knocks out so many significant opponents right now. We see in future tournaments too...

Sunny807
10-13-18, 11:38 PM
I think you should't hype Dark too much. Use him and be happy. Maybe in the next moment he is already a hybrid and that would be sad. Just like Pyramid and only because of some people who are unable to look through storage...Now the coinhabitat only holds 2 dragons and you can only have one of it or you spend gold.I hope the complainings about it won't come up.

gail66
10-24-18, 09:27 AM
Just bred this with night and crusader first try maybe later then everyone on here but I'm happy 😛😛

retseho
10-24-18, 12:16 PM
Just bred this with night and crusader first try maybe later then everyone on here but I'm happy 😛😛

It is a permanent Common.
I bred 2 while trying for Neo Scorpio with Night + Fire. I have 5 Dark now.