PDA

View Full Version : Dark Leaderboard not dropping points for food harvesting

Athabasca55
10-02-18, 10:51 AM
Hi all,
I just reported this over to S8. I harvested 6 x Diamond dates and no points dropped. Anyone else have this happen? I hope I will be credited. Thoughts?

Sunny807
10-02-18, 11:12 AM
Me too. I stopped after harvesting 2 Eliteleeks.

AwesomeChefDad
10-02-18, 11:12 AM
I didnt think we got pts for food on this one. But I did notice the crowns are not falling and that is a big number, the great and mighty crowns are not showing up and I dumped a bunch of breeds, evolves and hatchings.

edit) I looked and yeah food harvesting does count....

RhodryMaelwaedd
10-02-18, 11:22 AM
SURPRISE SURPRISE, a non-functioning event!! This is getting pathetic!

Sunny807
10-02-18, 11:46 AM
It's now ok, but I got 32 points for 8 hour crops. Well you don't have to understand everything...

[S8] Elsa
10-02-18, 12:01 PM
This should now be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please visit your goal books for a special gift from Stormie. <3

heyyou0123
10-02-18, 12:37 PM
Seen LB enter my game keep shutting down, can’t play

random59
10-02-18, 12:47 PM
Oh my, the special gift was a crown, wow!

Athabasca55
10-02-18, 01:06 PM
Oh my, the special gift was a crown, wow!

What does it do, anything?

Rfs04
10-02-18, 01:17 PM
Elsa;1543071']This should now be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please visit your goal books for a special gift from Stormie. <3

I collected my 1 omega crown. If I am looking correctly at how many omega crowns you need to craft the Dark dragon, 1 crown doesn't help at all! ...Unless S8 plans to increase the number from 5 on the milestone gift...you still need to do 2 crafting because you need 15 total and crafting returns 6. so 1 + 5 + 6 is 12 crowns and we're still 3 short...sigh So I guess I have to say thanks for very little.

And that doesn't cover lost LB points for harvesting first hour, and I did a boost!

AnnirasSweets
10-02-18, 02:07 PM
It's times like these I'm thankful that I don't usually get a chance to log in to DS until several hours after new events start. It's almost laughable that they churn out non-stop events and STILL haven't managed to make a single one start smoothly!

I'm hoping that by the time I get home and have a spare moment to log in that things are working properly. These rough starts are bad enough in any event but in an LB it's unacceptable that players should lose a single point! LBs require so many points to begin with, then add in the competitive factors for those interested and the beginning lost points could make or break a player's finish.

maureendewit
10-02-18, 02:16 PM
Same, I lost points for 7 Scalypears, that’s 7*20*2=280 points missing and what do we get? One lousy crown that absolutely has no use whatsoever. I want my 280 points and the crowns that go with harvesting. When will they get the events right?

squigglish
10-02-18, 02:28 PM
Same, I lost points for 7 Scalypears, that?s 7*20*2=280 points missing and what do we get? One lousy crown that absolutely has no use whatsoever. I want my 280 points and the crowns that go with harvesting. When will they get the events right?
There is an old saying about your question, ?Not until the cows come home.? It appears that the cows plan on staying out in the pasture for a very long time.

random59
10-02-18, 02:29 PM
Same, I lost points for 7 Scalypears, that’s 7*20*2=280 points missing and what do we get? One lousy crown that absolutely has no use whatsoever. I want my 280 points and the crowns that go with harvesting. When will they get the events right?

I would put in a ticket to support as you lost more than you thought, every hour of harvest is worth 4 crowns! Scalypears are worth 80 crowns and that my friend is why you should try to get a credit for 560 crowns!

maureendewit
10-02-18, 02:35 PM
Really? I thought every hour was worth 2 points.

AwesomeChefDad
10-02-18, 02:46 PM
1 crown when you need 16????

How generous.

random59
10-02-18, 06:41 PM
Really? I thought every hour was worth 2 points.

My game is getting 4 crowns per hour, just checked my game and I got 20 crowns for each Diamondate harvested!

retseho
10-02-18, 06:50 PM
1 crown when you need 16????

How generous.

It sucks, more so for the caretaker who lost points for 7 scalypears.

A heads-up on the Spiral Spire, it gives 20 points/2.5 hours & not the more usual 4hr.
BTW, it is tall so it looks bigger & is easier to
click.

Just looked at the dragons on offer & for me only the Dark Diamond(Dark,Diamond,Blue) is new. The Alpha Dark One has the same type/color of TheDarkOne(TDO) & Dark Prime Chrono(DPC) is a "re-use". So this LB is not attractive for players who already have TDO & DPC. The added Blue in Dark Diamond is a weakness against a Champion.

retseho
10-02-18, 06:53 PM
My game is getting 4 crowns per hour, just checked my game and I got 20 crowns for each Diamondate harvested!

Yes, it is 4 crowns. After I harvested 7 Diamondates, the LB showed 140 points.

maureendewit
10-02-18, 11:00 PM

In the info it says 2 points for every harvest. But I got 20 for the diamondates, so you are correct. So it is even worse. I am 560 points behind. And I even waited with harvesting until I was sure I was placed in a group. I got the points for Breeding etc.

I put in a support ticket. Fingers crossed.

random59
10-02-18, 11:17 PM
In the info it says 2 points for every harvest. But I got 20 for the diamondates, so you are correct. So it is even worse. I am 560 points behind. And I even waited with harvesting until I was sure I was placed in a group. I got the points for Breeding etc.

I put in a support ticket. Fingers crossed.

Good luck with Support! I thought it wa strange the increase but I am sure they have upped the last dragon as well, I think it is now 12,000 Crowns!

deadpixel
10-03-18, 12:03 AM
There is an old saying about your question, "Not until the cows come home." It appears that the cows plan on staying out in the pasture for a very long time.

The cows are staying over at CS where the extreme use of pesticides ensures a relatively low bug population. :tickled_pink:

AwesomeChefDad
10-03-18, 09:44 AM
I lost a ton of points on the glitch but did not and will not put in a ticket, but hey I got a bonus ONE crown, I guess thats about equal.

Nuicakes
10-03-18, 09:57 AM
I lost a ton of points on the glitch but did not and will not put in a ticket, but hey I got a bonus ONE crown, I guess thats about equal.

Don't know what I lost with the glitch but I did snicker with the "generous" gift.