PDA

View Full Version : Broken Hearts?

hNr41802
09-28-18, 09:02 PM
So ever since I expanded recently, most of my customers have had broken hearts and I'm not earning as much money as I should. They have access to mirrors, dressing rooms, tables, racks, and registers. They come out of the dressing rooms or walk away from the mirrors with broken hearts. I've rearranged my shop twice and it doesn't seem to help. Does anyone have any clue as to what's going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated. My stormID is hNr41802 if anyone wants to take a look.

MissTwilight99
09-29-18, 01:33 AM
I used to get this happening CONSTANTLY and was hardly selling anything. I tried different layouts and things closer together and I had a variety of clothes and accessories, lots of changing rooms and several cash registers. But I still had broken hearts for no reason. After trying so many things I found something that has helped and almost always fixed this issue for me as long as I have a good layout and enough clothes etc.. This helped for me but IDK if it would work for everyone...

See where the orange "bloom" tile is in my boutique? I added it there just to show you. Whenever I put anything (racks, counters, decor, etc) on/around this spot - about 2 tiles from the corner going along the right wall - My customers leave with broken hearts. If I leave that spot clear I get a lot less customers leave with broken hearts. You could try leaving that spot clear for a little bit if you haven't already? It may or may not work but worth a try! I have attached 2 pics of it to try and show you.

If that doesnt work... it also helps to put changing rooms on both left and right walls I have found. And have at least 7 or 8 changing rooms helps too. More if you have a lot of racks. And make sure you have plenty of mirrors too. I'm not sure of the exact ratio though so maybe someone else might know.

Hope this helps:) I didnt look at your boutique so don't know if you have already tried some of this stuff. Let me know if it helped or not please:)