PDA

View Full Version : Coin bought habitats

Mbrill75
09-28-18, 03:37 PM
Once again they are offering an exorbitant amount of habitats and dragons but you can?t buy one for coins. What?s the deal S8 can?t you throw a dog a bone. I mean really!! And now we haven?t had the wheel to spin since everybody complained a couple months ago and you put it up one time; I guess to appease the masses. Can you please put the wheel up you know the one where you can win dragons and habitats.

batsndragons
02-14-20, 02:16 PM
Once again they are offering an exorbitant amount of habitats and dragons but you can?t buy one for coins. What?s the deal S8 can?t you throw a dog a bone. I mean really!! And now we haven?t had the wheel to spin since everybody complained a couple months ago and you put it up one time; I guess to appease the masses. Can you please put the wheel up you know the one where you can win dragons and habitats.

I have so many coins and there is NO way to spend it. Please put in a feature where you can BUY gold with game coin. Make it a ridiculous amount $10,000,000 even. Just give me SOMETHING I can do with my coin - otherwise I have nothing to collect for.