PDA

View Full Version : Wall messages limit

deeejt
10-06-17, 02:50 PM
Can someone tell me why older messages that I leave on my wall to remember gifts for neighbors or older messages that I post asking neighbors for certain things just disappear? They might stay on there for 2 or 3 days and then vanish. I see on other neighbors walls that they have the same welcome posts from like a year ago. Why won't they stay posted??!!

fluffyfoot
10-06-17, 03:35 PM
I’m not 100% sure but I think your wall can only hold so many messages. When you have to many the oldest ones get bumped off.

deeejt
10-06-17, 04:45 PM
That's totally what I thought, too, but I just visited someone today and they had like several weeks of posts. I answer all posts daily so it doesn't make any sense and it is to frustrating lol my wall is cursed or something lol

geordieprogman
10-06-17, 09:38 PM
Your wall only holds a certain amount of messages. So when it's full and a new one is posted the oldest one will be removed. Next time just delete some messages that you don't need on your wall anymore that are newer than the one you want to keep. You'll have to delete All the messages on your wall if you want it on the bottom. Then just delete a fewer newer ones every day.

Puttietat087
10-07-17, 11:13 AM
My BS wall must be cursed too! All of a sudden a few weeks ago Comments were Randomly being Deleted! Now it will only keep 24-48hrs worth of messages! It's so Fustrating that I have less than 48hrs to respond to my Nbrs comments or for them to see a Comment I left before its gone! I don't expect to hold all the comments for months but a couple days especially if I'm responding & deleting everyday! I have an RS wall that has my 3 comments since mid Sept & my BS was like that too! Idk what happened but I hope that it gets fixed! I am Glad I found this forum & its not just me! How do I get help with this? Thanks in Advance! ;-)

pixiegamer
10-08-17, 11:06 AM
As other players have mentioned, walls can only hold so many messages before they're pushed off to make room for new posts. This is regardless of the timing between posts - for example, this will happen regardless of whether your wall fills up in 24 hours or 24 days.

If it's messages on your neighbor's wall that are being deleted: this may be because your neighbor is deleting messages periodically.

If messages on your wall are being affected: which system are you playing on (iOS or Android), and which version is your system? You can usually find this by going to your settings app and looking for 'System Information'. If you're on Android, which version of Bakery are you playing (regular, Valentine's, an older version)?

mauw22
09-21-18, 11:35 AM
On my own wall messages of myself and neighbors keep disappearing. I dont delete them. I had the issue already before updating to IOS 11.

I play on IOS 12. Version 1.8.2

Rynetory2
09-21-18, 11:28 PM
There's a limited number of wall messages, I think it's about 100. The older messages will drop off when the newer ones come in. Try deleting some of your messages. You will find your wall loads faster with fewer messages.

mauw22
09-22-18, 12:16 AM
Thanx! That kinda sucks because i save all messages I recieve in 1 day and go by my them all at the end of the day. I didn?t realize I receive more than 100 a day 😱

dehbaker
04-05-21, 03:52 PM
Can you delete messages on a neighbor's wall that you posted?? Only certain messages on my wall are gone.

AnnirasSweets
04-05-21, 05:52 PM
Can you delete messages on a neighbor's wall that you posted?? Only certain messages on my wall are gone.

No, players can only delete messages from their own walls in the game.

Bakerling
04-06-21, 03:39 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111799-Create-New-Layout-for-Messages-Wall

therainbowscafe
04-15-21, 11:52 PM
Such a great info and thread but I have a question - does anyone know the exact amount of messages you can have on your wall? Because I have important messages (from several years ago aswell) from my nbrs/community members that doesn’t play anymore and I’d like to have them saved on my wall; so when somebody posts I visit them right back and delete the messages (by doing this I know I visited them back). So again, someone know the exact number? Thank you guys (I’ve read now someone posted here that it can be around 100 but I don’t think that much)

irenegchong
03-11-24, 10:46 PM
Why is my Leprechaun Band Floor Deco missing???

ptest
03-14-24, 05:02 PM
Maximum ONLY can post 100 messages on wall. The rest messages at the bottom of the wall will be gone.