PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Time To Hit the Lanes - 2018 Sep 18 (15 days)

AnnirasSweets
09-18-18, 12:50 PM
Update:

They are unable to share if parts will drop from future side goal recipes since Storm8 does not speculate.

However they did confirm that should it be available in the future, players would be notified in-game via announcement or hint/quest text.

(This applies to Restaurant Story.)

Added by Rynetory2

This is my first time with starting a goal thread but I think I've got a solid plan for it. Fingers crossed and constructive feedback welcomed.

Goal 1: Time to Hit the Lanes
Buy 8 Blacklight Bowlings Wallpapers (16g to skip)

- $9,000 each
Buy 12 Bowl'O'Rama Carpets (24g to skip)

- $8,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - 1st Appliance**Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Working on Your Approach
Build 3 Kingpin Ovens (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $38,000 each

- 28 Score Sheet + 12 Lane Polish
Serve 15 Kingpin Cookies (15g to skip)

- 1 Hour
*Rewards: *$2,660, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - 2nd Recipe*

Goal 3: Clean Up Your Spares
Serve 15 Kingpin Cupcakes (30g to skip)

- 3 Hours
Buy 2 Strike O'Clocks (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $24,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - 3rd Recipe*

Goal 4: Strike
Serve 15 Kingpin Pops (45g to skip)

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor deco (can't skip)
*Rewards: $2,775, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - 2nd Appliance*

Goal 5: Get A Double
Build 3 Kingpin Treat Machines (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $41,000 each

- 40 Pin Paint + 32 Alley Invite
Serve 15 Gutterball Donut Holes (30g to skip)

- 3 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - 2nd Recipe*

Goal 6: We've Got A Turkey
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)
Have 2 Kingpin Counters (4g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Bowling Arcade Floor Deco*

Goal 7:Uh Oh, Gutter Ball
Serve 15 The 7-10 Splits (60g to skip)

- 8 Hours
Have 1 Bowling Arcade (2g to skip)

- $23,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - 3rd Recipe*

Goal 8: Hey It's A Hambone
Have 4 Kingpin Tables (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Kingpin Chairs (8g to skip)

- $18,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Bowl'O'Rama Floor Deco*

Goal 9: One For The Anchors
Serve 12 Kingpin Cakes (60g to skip)

- 9 Hours
Have 1 Bowl'O'Rama (2g to skip)

- $34,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Bowling Date*

Final Goal Prize:
Bowling Date, 4x4, 65g Value

SIDE GOAL:

Bowling League Part One:
Serve 10 Eclairs (30g to skip)

- Regular Oven

- 6 Hours *under Bread tab*
Serve 10 Donut Frostys (20g to skip)

- Drink Mixer

- 4 Hours *under Specialty tab*
Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp

Bowling League Part Two:
Serve 20 Eclairs (60g to skip)

- Regular Oven

Serve 20 Donut Frostys (40g to skip)

- Drink Mixer

Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp

Bowling League Part Three:
Serve 30 Eclairs (90g to skip)

- Regular Oven

Serve 30 Donut Frostys (60g to skip)

- Drink Mixer

Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, 1 Free Farmer's Bread Stand

Side Goal Final Prize:
Farmer's Bread Stand, 3x3, 24g Value

pixiegamer
09-18-18, 12:51 PM
Thank you for starting, and already having information in the first post! :)

I'll try to get an infographic of the new items up later, but I don't like the theme and will be skipping (again :( )

Honestly surprised one of the prizes isn't a bowling lane that could've been placed side by side to create an actual bowling alley in one's bakery. Feels like we've been getting a lot of "date" displays recently.

Natasha_07
09-18-18, 12:56 PM
Oh boy, another collectible goal.

I haven't even finished building the previous ones, this is the very first time I haven't finished built all appliances during the goal time.

baker9081
09-18-18, 01:39 PM
Bowling? Really? I was hoping for more autum themed goals. I?ll be doing it for the ovens and recipes. Skipping side goal too.

Citrie
09-18-18, 01:40 PM
My phone haaaaates these new collectible dropping goals :blue: So many crashes!

kayjco
09-18-18, 02:07 PM
Richie: We could go bowling.

Potsy & Ralph: Bowling?!

Richie: Girl pin boys!

Potsy & Ralph: BOWLING!

I?m skipping. These bazillion-parts goals are too many taps. I?m just not going to damage nerves in my fingers in order to complete a goal.

Bowling is a fun goal concept, though. Wish I could do it.

TamandraDrake
09-18-18, 02:20 PM
Not sure yet if I will do the main goal. Maybe. Will wait a bit and see. I like the wall paper, though. Could be used for Halloween, I think.

monstertop
09-18-18, 02:22 PM
I'm going to be doing both the main and the side goal since I'm a collector and there's finally a side goal of an item I don't have(:

FcNAC
09-18-18, 02:34 PM
No way I'm playing any collectible dropping goals.
Most of my neighbours are very unhappy with this change for the bad too!
I also read on not neighbours walls they won't play these goals.

Was waiting for fall decorations too... 🤔 ☹️

Luckily I have sooo many items to decorate my bakery :)

Not adding new neighbours

roxystaufenberg
09-18-18, 02:48 PM
Bowling again? Disappointed �� at least the side goal final prize is amazing! I’ll play this goal only for the new recipes

monstertop
09-18-18, 02:59 PM
Wow, thanks for updating the first post with all the details! Haven't had a well organized first post in a while, haha. Much appreciated.

Kristinb101
09-18-18, 03:02 PM
If anyone was still wondering, it's clear storm8 doesn't listen to what the players want. I really want to keep liking this game but I refuse to spend money on it. I don't want to have to bust my butt to get all these parts for the goals. Really frustrating!

tatermaters
09-18-18, 03:09 PM
Why doesnt the side goal drop goals collectibles like they do in rs?

Jojocl141587
09-18-18, 03:15 PM
I will be doing both the main and side goals. Bakery and Restaurant Story are two of my favorite games and I’m glad they’re still going instead of being dropped off like some of the other Storm8 games have been. At first I hated this new format but I’ve adjusted and it doesn’t change too much from how I was playing.

I am a little curious why the side goals on RS drop collectible parts but the BS one doesn’t.

mom2718
09-18-18, 03:23 PM
Why doesnt the side goal drop goals collectibles like they do in rs?

Yes! I came here to check to see if there was going to be some side action to get parts. It worked really well in the last goal in RS. It at least made it doable. I don?t like cooking old recipes, but it was worth it for the parts.

peekaboo09
09-18-18, 03:33 PM
oh thanks for posting all the steps on this goals it helps a lot to finish it fast ...i hope its always like this hehe

obsording
09-18-18, 03:37 PM
Yes! I came here to check to see if there was going to be some side action to get parts. It worked really well in the last goal in RS. It at least made it doable. I don?t like cooking old recipes, but it was worth it for the parts.

Alas, it seems like the parts are coming from the special oven rather than the basic. So I'm starting one, storing the oven, then going back into my goal to hit the "buy oven" button rather than scrolling through a long slew of unsorted ovens to find the right one to take back out. Whee.

Yeah, I much preferred getting parts from the basic ovens I've already built. I do love collecting extra parts for later, but please please let us buy them directly rather than click till our fingers fall of and our brains fall out (I supplicate the void, as the devs may be hard of hearing). Good luck, all!

AnnirasSweets
09-18-18, 04:17 PM
I'm not a fan of the Bowling theme, especially since we've already got bowling items that I never display. The artwork is nice enough, it's just that I've no use for it. I'll stick it out though because I've never skipped a main goal and I'm not about to start now!

My one item related complaint is that the SG Prize has nothing to do with the Main Goal theme in any way. While I think it's worthy of the 'prize' label despite being a regular market item, it probably should've been saved for a future event that it was more compatible with.

Regarding the goal layout, I've become accustomed to it and know that I can complete it within the 15 days given so I plan to play as usual. That doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate a secondary way to gain free collectibles s8! Same sentiment applies to the Side Goal: I'd finish it despite already owning the prize but only if the recipes helped toward getting parts.

Bakerling
09-18-18, 04:18 PM
I like that Goal Prize! Thanks for the updates on Goal and Side Goal. :D

natalienat518
09-18-18, 04:56 PM
I?ll probably skip the main goal, but the side goal looks good.

Sebsmommy15
09-18-18, 05:28 PM
I’m so glad someone has a detailed goal steps up! Lol. As for the side goals, i don’t have this decor so totally doing it. Not sure how I feel about bowling being fall related but oh well more recipes to master

fluffyfoot
09-18-18, 05:41 PM
I was going to do the main goal, but decided to get sleep, go to work, and take care of my kids instead:) This new format is way to time consuming for me.
I miss the Bakery Story of a few years ago so much! Honestly I would much rather have Bakery Story be a paid app and go back to the old format. I would rather pay a few bucks up front to purchase an app then being pressured to by gems all the time. I used to do this game to relax, but the goals are not fun. Is it possible to complete these goals in 15 days? Sure it is but just because it is technically possible doesn’t mean it’s fun. It seriously feels like Storm8 actually wants people to be unhappy.

Nompombrepe
09-18-18, 06:13 PM
Dissapointed we're not getting collectibles from cooking side dishes, and like it's been said already, weird that lately the prizes have nothing to do with the goal or the theme of the goal with the time of year...

eeveldoll
09-18-18, 06:26 PM
This is my first time with starting a goal thread but I think I've got a solid plan for it. Fingers crossed and constructive feedback welcomed.

Thank you very much for starting the thread AND including all that info in. It is very very much appreciated. It's been a while since we have VanaCatu's successor to carry on her legacy hahaha

Regarding the goal, WHY can't they drop collectible parts for the side goal recipes just like in RS?? If they did that, the goal wouldn't be so stressful, and it actually adds to the fun. It's like the RS team and the BS team are two different groups of people competing on who can give the players the most stress. *rolls eyes*

slayer7000
09-18-18, 06:40 PM
Why can't you just make parts drop from side goal recipes? This is going to be another nearly impossible set of goals ;(

babublik
09-18-18, 06:41 PM
Darn... I so wanted to skip this goal as I don?t care for the bowling theme at all but that side goal is amazing... ugh! I wish it wasn?t so much work to get to the second appliance now... I wouldn?t even mind paying 24 gems for it since I have so many but I can?t resist a freebie especially with holiday decor coming up!

1farmingchic
09-18-18, 08:51 PM
will be doing side goal, not sure yet about main goal. I do not like having to get 70 parts for the 2nd oven, neither do my neighbors. about 1/2 of my neighbors will not do this type of goal. I have noticed when I do community visits, most people have posted not doing current goal. This main goal is such a major disappointment!

monstertop
09-18-18, 08:59 PM
Darn... I so wanted to skip this goal as I don?t care for the bowling theme at all but that side goal is amazing... ugh! I wish it wasn?t so much work to get to the second appliance now... I wouldn?t even mind paying 24 gems for it since I have so many but I can?t resist a freebie especially with holiday decor coming up!

You don't need to get to the second appliance to start the side goal with this new format(:

SmurfVera
09-18-18, 10:20 PM
I was going to do the main goal, but decided to get sleep, go to work, and take care of my kids instead:) This new format is way to time consuming for me.
I miss the Bakery Story of a few years ago so much! Honestly I would much rather have Bakery Story be a paid app and go back to the old format. I would rather pay a few bucks up front to purchase an app then being pressured to by gems all the time. I used to do this game to relax, but the goals are not fun. Is it possible to complete these goals in 15 days? Sure it is but just because it is technically possible doesn’t mean it’s fun. It seriously feels like Storm8 actually wants people to be unhappy.

I agree with you. So much unhappiness in a game forum.

FcNAC
09-19-18, 01:30 AM
I agree with you. So much unhappiness in a game forum.

Lots of my neighbours are quitting the games now. Besides, loading and processing times are terrible with latest update.
Also : as at least half of the players are 40+ and older, font size in game is way too small to read.
Thinking about quitting too. Such a shame.

edwinarca87
09-19-18, 04:01 AM
Lots of my neighbours are quitting the games now. Besides, loading and processing times are terrible with latest update.
Also : as at least half of the players are 40+ and older, font size in game is way too small to read.

Hold on for the halloween goal before quitting

FcNAC
09-19-18, 06:04 AM
Hold on for the halloween goal before quitting

Ty, I will because this is my fave bakery season.

Mair74
09-19-18, 07:09 AM
THIS IS THE WORST GOAL SYSTEM U HAVE COME OUT WITH HOPE U CHANGE IT BACK TO LESS PARTS AND , LONGER 1 GOAL A MONTH ! Love the theme though !

monstertop
09-19-18, 07:56 AM
Just noticed that the side goal requires you to make eclairs and donut frosties over and over LOL. How boring...

SmurfVera
09-19-18, 08:55 AM

Today I wrote on my wall that I won't be doing this goal (not actually having fun, just finished the last goal with much stress, I have things going on on my real life like job and school) and asked to just send me basic parts if they can and offered myself to help them. No one seems to have read my wall except one neighbour that she too sent me a goal part and then said "I will send you a basic part tomorrow, I am not doing this goal either".
So... I think I will stop too, cause it feels like following a crowd going really nowhere! :(

kimtoos2
09-19-18, 09:44 AM
Like to bowl but also would have loved fall themed stuff. Last time goal here couldnt get collectables, hated goal. RS was same type but gave alot of collectables.
Anyone notice here the side goal foods are 4hrs or 6hrs and costly so Wont be able to collect the jars without waiting hrs or paying Alot And thats If they give you 1 total part per cooked item! I am losing nbrs playing too.
And for the ppl who Will say they prefer this cuz Dont need to depend on nbrs, Hope Your Rich!!!
JUST read back thru posts, I Assumed you'd get "jars" when you do side goal recipes????

fawziaj
09-19-18, 09:55 AM
Disappointed yet again...
Totally agree with everyone on this thread
Used to be so much fun to play but now it just adds to the daily stress of life��

diaperrash99
09-19-18, 11:37 AM
Love the goal prizes and the side goal......thank you @AnnirasSweets for posting all of the details!!!!!

Guess they are sticking with the same format as last time, there are aspects of the new format that i do like so going to see how things work out this time around.

Bobbie_35
09-19-18, 11:37 AM
Well I like that we can get parts through collectables. It just costs me like a million coins for each goal. And I dont have time to make the food I need to make to recoup the coins. I finish the goals in about 8 days.. but then trying to help my neighbors is challenging. The waiting for each bakery to load and wall messages to load, gifts to send, etc.
Makes the fun of it go our the window. It takes me many hours just to visit and gift everyone. And mass gifting is really not helpful after the first 4 days of a goal. I'm wondering if anything can be done about the new slowness of the game?

stereo38
09-19-18, 11:51 AM
I am not done with the first oven yet, but does anyone know how many of each part are needed for the second appliance? Just trying to get a head start:)Thx

AnnirasSweets
09-19-18, 11:55 AM
I am not done with the first oven yet, but does anyone know how many of each part are needed for the second appliance? Just trying to get a head start:)Thx

40 Pin Paint + 32 Alley Invite. For future reference, the info for the goals is all listed on the first page for easy reference.

TTURocks
09-19-18, 11:58 AM
Anyone able to start and cancel and start recipe again? It?s not working for me....

monstertop
09-19-18, 12:40 PM
Anyone able to start and cancel and start recipe again? It?s not working for me....

You need to cancel the current recipe then start a different one. You can't cancel then try to cook the same recipe that it's already cooking.

Marischa764
09-19-18, 12:44 PM
You need to cancel the current recipe and start a different one. You can't cancel and try to cook the same recipe that it's already cooking.

if it's only the 2nd and 3d recipes are unlocked, if it's only 1 recipe so there's no way to start a different one

stereo38
09-19-18, 02:27 PM
40 Pin Paint + 32 Alley Invite. For future reference, the info for the goals is all listed on the first page for easy reference.

Thanks very much for the info...Time to start collecting those parts:)

CassieJo84
09-19-18, 02:49 PM
I absolutely despise this new goal format.

Please, stop it.

Nbrs are quitting. Skipping goals. It?s a waste of coins to have to cancel recipes to get parts. Adding 4 new parts to the already LONG list of gifts is too much.

PLEASE stop this.

MommomNLiamsBakery
09-19-18, 04:57 PM
Please, please go back to the way our goals used to be. Only a handful of my neighbors are doing it!!!! This is very disappointing. I believe you will have a lot of people quitting or no longer doing the goals. This is not a way to get more money for storm8. Think about it, no players, no money.

Geckogirl52
09-19-18, 05:32 PM
I need to know how to get a message to the developers. Amongst my friends and neighbors, the consensus is that the number of elements required to build the appliances is way too high. We do like the idea of being able to earn elements, but requiring 40 or more for one appliance is way too many. Not all of us can afford a never-ending supply of gems with which to purchase parts. I have several friends who are quitting the game or taking a break from it. I love this game, and the people I’ve met, but the game is no longer fun when goals are set up to fail. Is there any way to let the powers-that-be that we’d really like to either go back to the old way, or to modify the new one so we can achieve the goals?

ST4CoolGames
09-19-18, 06:06 PM
So, the side goal doesn't give the opportunity to collect extra collectibles, like RS did in their last goal?

Keddy30103
09-19-18, 07:44 PM
I like the new format. The old way had become so routine and boring I could do it in my sleep. The new way makes me think and plan ahead.

Everyone has 'real life' to deal with. Regardless of your age, stage in life or level of happiness and satisfaction it's mostly the same routine every day. It has to be or chaos will move in and run amuck LOL

So isn't that why we play these games? A little excitement? A little fun? Something different from 'real life'? Be adventurous! Throw caution to the wind! Take a chance and try something different! If you succeed then great! If you don't no big deal.

At the end of the day it's just a bit of fun with a cartoon game. Right?

allie239239
09-19-18, 07:58 PM
I really don?t like the new collectibles way of building ovens. It takes days to build ovens and even the last 5 day goal was ridiculously long. First time I actually didn?t complete the goal as I ran out of time. Besides that I have been having issues with my game for some time. Every time I open the game and it decides it wants to open something else (messages, daily money, etc) I get the little window that says processing and the game freezes up. I have to close the game and reopen it. It happens almost every time I go into it. It?s ridiculous!! Also ridiculous to start a new goal the same day one ended, not giving people a chance to take a breather!!

But thanks for posting all of the steps to this goal.....there?s a lot but at least we know what they are!

edwinarca87
09-19-18, 09:52 PM
I cant quit this game because im already addicted even if the goals become harder to do. I Even bring my tablet at work and when no ones looking i cook cook cook my fingers are too fast to get caught I even hide my tablet on bunch of paperworks so nobody can see im happy to play this game

natalienat518
09-19-18, 11:51 PM
I cant quit this game because im already addicted even if the goals become harder to do. I Even bring my tablet at work and when no ones looking i cook cook cook my fingers are too fast to get caught I even hide my tablet on bunch of paperworks so nobody can see im happy to play this game

OMG I LOVE YOU :rolleyes: I'm exactly the same

Bakerling
09-20-18, 12:49 AM
Why is the Bowling Arcade looks so tiny?

Kristinb101
09-20-18, 03:18 AM
Can they at least make collectibles drop from the side goal recipes too? That would be helpful

edwinarca87
09-20-18, 03:18 AM

Thanks lol

slayer7000
09-20-18, 05:54 AM
The problem is it being hard and tedious... we all love playing the game but dont want to have to feel stressed to finish goals on time. They could simply make it like RS where side goals drop parts and it would be fine.
I like the new format. The old way had become so routine and boring I could do it in my sleep. The new way makes me think and plan ahead.

Everyone has 'real life' to deal with. Regardless of your age, stage in life or level of happiness and satisfaction it's mostly the same routine every day. It has to be or chaos will move in and run amuck LOL

So isn't that why we play these games? A little excitement? A little fun? Something different from 'real life'? Be adventurous! Throw caution to the wind! Take a chance and try something different! If you succeed then great! If you don't no big deal.

Haaas
09-20-18, 06:05 AM
Omg I love the side goal prize!

baker9081
09-20-18, 06:34 AM

I agree. If games were not challenging, then what would be the point in having these apps? If I just wanted a boring game, I would download jigsaw puzzles.

The only place I have seen people complaining about the new goal format is here on the forums. None of my 60 neighbors seem to be upset. Most of them are playing these new goals and I receive a bunch of requests all day.

I understand that it can be frustrating to play for some, especially if they have grown attached. But if it were me, I would either quit or play just to decorate and move stuff around every season. But that?s just me.

But I mean, everyone has a right to voice their opinion, positive or negative.

baker9081
09-20-18, 06:43 AM
Also, I really appreciate that they are making us cook just 2 recipes through the whole side goal. I only have to use up 2 counters which frees up more space than with previous side goals.

sunnyDreams
09-20-18, 08:14 AM
I have been playing a long time. I have A LOT of neighbors who play daily. Only 3 are doing this goal.
Obtaining that quantity of parts is not FUN.

orleansparish
09-20-18, 08:19 AM
If I hadn?t lost gems accidentally getting another appliance slot I wouldn?t even bother with this.

The recipes look silly and bowling doesn?t exactly shout mid september to me.

I hate this new format of building appliances BUT even I can admit it could be worse.

There was the needing oven element for everything phase.

The gem appliance phase.

Plus my least favorite, the take two days to begin because you need to ask neighbors for 9 parts and it took forever to get them.

diaperrash99
09-20-18, 08:45 AM

Don't tell my boss

monstertop
09-20-18, 09:24 AM
me too! woops!

Don't tell my boss

LOL my boss already knows I play bakery story. I've worked with him for 3 years. When we had consistent monthly goal schedules, he used to know when they would start since it meant I'd be sneaking to play during work more often :P

monstertop
09-20-18, 09:27 AM
Also, I really appreciate that they are making us cook just 2 recipes through the whole side goal. I only have to use up 2 counters which frees up more space than with previous side goals.

Okay I initially complained about how boring it is to cook only two things but you're right, I had to pull out so many extra counters during the last goal because of the various recipes. So I guess it is a good thing in this sense!

Sebsmommy15
09-20-18, 09:46 AM
I’m so glad there’s two recipes during this side goal. I’m getting used to this new format and know when to use my gems.

Danidagirl
09-20-18, 01:07 PM
Yea these new collectable goals with a ton of parts is ruining the game!

Juey_
09-21-18, 02:25 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47516&stc=1&d=1537521712
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47517&stc=1&d=1537521723
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47518&stc=1&d=1537521764

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47521&stc=1&d=1537521935
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47522&stc=1&d=1537521949
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47523&stc=1&d=1537521964
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47524&stc=1&d=1537521982

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47525&stc=1&d=1537522111

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47526&stc=1&d=1537522123
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47527&stc=1&d=1537522135

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47528&stc=1&d=1537522240
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47529&stc=1&d=1537522267
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47530&stc=1&d=1537522300

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47531&stc=1&d=1537522426
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47532&stc=1&d=1537522436
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47533&stc=1&d=1537522476

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47534&stc=1&d=1537522591
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47535&stc=1&d=1537522635
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47536&stc=1&d=1537522651

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47537&stc=1&d=1537522667

Breejan1987
09-21-18, 07:23 AM
I’m having trouble placing the Strike
Clock. Anybody else? Is it huge?

monstertop
09-21-18, 07:55 AM
I’m having trouble placing the Strike
Clock. Anybody else? Is it huge?

It's a wall decoration so it takes up one wall space. Same amount of space as any other wall decoration.

BonBonDelights
09-21-18, 08:02 AM
The new goal format would be fun if you didn’t need so many parts. The number of parts for each appliance is way to many.

dontidae
09-21-18, 01:34 PM
Zero interest in this goal. Was hoping for autumn. I just came back after a summer break. What are collectibles goals?

AnnirasSweets
09-21-18, 02:58 PM
Zero interest in this goal. Was hoping for autumn. I just came back after a summer break. What are collectibles goals?

S8 has recently changed the goal format. The change really only effected the amount of parts needed per goal oven and that we can now get extra parts by trading limited time collectibles. There's an explanation of it in the first post of this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105860-GOAL-Camping-Treats-2018-Aug-30

obsording
09-21-18, 03:46 PM
I'm starting one, storing the oven, then going back into my goal to hit the "buy oven" button rather than scrolling through a long slew of unsorted ovens to find the right one to take back out. Whee.

Ok, I've discovered what should've been an obvious flaw in my plan--I accidentally spent gems to skip the third oven that I'm going to have to buy anyway in order to finish the goal. Sheesh.

obsording
09-21-18, 03:53 PM

Good point; I hadn't thought of that. I like having the same two recipes throughout because it allows me to chain cook buckets of them without having to come back to the forums to start all over the tiresome process of calculating, shuffling, and scouring ovens to find the new recipes.

my607
09-21-18, 07:03 PM
S8 you need to have less parts for these appliances. It’s getting very annoying and load dump method makes me lose a lot of money.

slayer7000
09-21-18, 07:28 PM
could a mod please ask if parts from side goal recipes will be in BS too?

Rynetory2
09-21-18, 11:23 PM

Checking on this but may not have an answer soon given it's weekend...

slayer7000
09-22-18, 07:26 AM
Thank u very much :)
Checking on this but may not have an answer soon given it's weekend...

DaisyLuna
09-22-18, 11:34 AM
If we keep getting these amounts of parts needed for the goals i quit this game.Changing recipes to get extra parts is taking way too much time.
Its getting very boring and i really hope they make it more fun again.I have lots of neighbours saying the same

mamawolf4
09-22-18, 12:53 PM
Alot of neighbors including me don't like these goals!!! Wish they would go bk to the way we use to get goals... Ugh!!!

edwinarca87
09-22-18, 10:46 PM
You cant fnish a goal if you do it only weekends lol
me too! woops!

Don't tell my boss

grandmatina
09-22-18, 11:34 PM
Why is the Bowling Arcade looks so tiny?

The bowling alley is ridiculously small. So disappointing!!!

DaisyLuna
09-23-18, 12:12 AM
When you only have one recipe you put back the oven in stock...get it out and start recipe again...keep repeating this till second recipe then you can switch between recipes

Juey_
09-23-18, 10:51 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47573&stc=1&d=1537724942

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47574&stc=1&d=1537724951
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47575&stc=1&d=1537724970
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47576&stc=1&d=1537724987

Juey_
09-23-18, 10:54 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47577&stc=1&d=1537725107

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47578&stc=1&d=1537725136
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47579&stc=1&d=1537725144
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47580&stc=1&d=1537725155

Juey_
09-23-18, 10:56 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47581&stc=1&d=1537725311
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47582&stc=1&d=1537725321

TwixAndScones
09-24-18, 07:01 AM
If the parts would be lowered down to even 12, or at least 15, that would be a little better then the parts we have to get now... In my opinion at least.

diaperrash99
09-24-18, 10:00 AM
The bowling alley is ridiculously small. So disappointing!!!

agree 100% I was so excited at first because I have a skeeball and the foosbal table but it looks ridiculous next to them.......Storm8 is it possible to make it a bit bigger?

pixiegamer
09-24-18, 11:02 AM
agree 100% I was so excited at first because I have a skeeball and the foosbal table but it looks ridiculous next to them.......Storm8 is it possible to make it a bit bigger?

Could someone post a picture of this item, preferably with a 1x1 character for scale? I can forward this request with these materials.

kimtoos2
09-24-18, 12:20 PM
I AM LOSING Long time players. And the cost of 940 to Start then Dump Is Too Expensive especially when may not even get a single jar!!!
Also realized that there is different amounts in each of the 4 so if you collect all possible, the left over jars will revert to smallest amounts in each so you will Lose the additional ones!!! Make sure to always leave at least 1 complete set!!!!
If I dont finish this without spending Tons I Will not play another unless major changes are made. I am getting less and less collectables when cooking so Why pay and dump. HELP S8!!! Love this game!!

1 More Item, I Get 000 Free gems so unless get them thru cooking I have to buy them. No problem using them for extensions, more ovens, etc. BUT will not pay real money just to get a food item finished faster, Etc.!!!!

Jeiu
09-25-18, 07:30 AM
Does anyone know how much we get if we sell prize item back to the store? I dont really want it and am wondering if its worth spending coins on the last two goals (after i unlock all recipes) to finish this event. Thx.

rocketsmama
09-25-18, 09:15 AM
Not happy with the new way of doing goals. I am a long time player and I havent been able to finish anything past the 1st appliance. I am just way too busy in my life to be glued to my phone. The parts are just too many. So we will see how much longer I will last.

Juey_
09-25-18, 09:54 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47608&stc=1&d=1537894281

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47609&stc=1&d=1537894292
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47610&stc=1&d=1537894322
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47611&stc=1&d=1537894336

Juey_
09-25-18, 09:56 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47612&stc=1&d=1537894476
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47613&stc=1&d=1537894516

diaperrash99
09-25-18, 11:17 AM
I am almost at the final part of this goal, wrapping up my 7/10 splits. Have to say this go around went a lot smoother than the last goal - when all these changes were first introduced. I hate to say it, but I don't mind the new structure.

-They removed the requirement of asking for parts from the get go.
-they provide 2 free ovens.
-I like that i don't have to depend on my neighbors for parts as much. And I have just been cooking items from the first oven to keep getting collectible parts. I don't understand why people would start a recipe and cancel just to get parts, I don't play 24/7 and have not have to do that yet. I also have not spent gems to complete the goal.
-I actually have 40+ of each of the 4 parts in storage and have been able to build 3 of each ovens.
-I like that the recipe times are longer towards the end, that way i can cook while at work with minimum interruptions.

I guess it depends on everyone what level they want to play, obviously if you are checking your game every 36 hours, i do not think you will be finishing the goals within a reasonable amount of time.

diaperrash99
09-25-18, 11:26 AM
Could someone post a picture of this item, preferably with a 1x1 character for scale? I can forward this request with these materials.

Hope this works! thank you for looking into it...

AnnirasSweets
09-25-18, 04:04 PM

Hope this works! thank you for looking into it...

That's hilarious! It's doubly funny to me that I've already finished the goal where we buy the Arcade and I didn't even notice, lol -- how oblivious am I to the goals when I don't notice something that off-scale???

diaperrash99
09-25-18, 08:07 PM
That's hilarious! It's doubly funny to me that I've already finished the goal where we buy the Arcade and I didn't even notice, lol -- how oblivious am I to the goals when I don't notice something that off-scale???

LOL!!! I noticed really because I wanted to have an arcade area but yeah... doesn't work with that scale...hope they make some changes!

riverly
09-26-18, 07:45 AM
I'm low level player and did not attempt the bowling goal. Love the fall deco! This looks more like a pinball game to me. Or maybe skeeball.

Facht
09-26-18, 01:26 PM

I think it's a GameBoy... :-P

Juey_
09-27-18, 01:43 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47634&stc=1&d=1538037664

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47635&stc=1&d=1538037693

Pandiepiie
09-27-18, 07:41 AM
1000% agree with the sizes of the bowling decor. i am so let down. Ugh ugh

my607
09-27-18, 09:08 AM
I think next goal I’m skipping it. The prize isn’t great and there’s too many parts involve. The recipes here are always expensive.

baker9081
09-27-18, 11:15 AM
I actually like that the prizes are small. I don’t like bulky ones that take up too much space in my bakery.

chezkaye13
09-27-18, 12:06 PM
These aren?t small! They are miniature and puny! They have the footprint of a regular decoration but are just plain puny! They don?t take up less space. They just look puny! I tried to post a picture of a regular decoration up next to this puny decoration but I couldn?t get it to post! Again, these decorations aren?t, small they are miniature and puny and look ridiculous on the floor of my restaurant!

AnnirasSweets
09-27-18, 12:38 PM
These aren?t small! They are miniature and puny! They have the footprint of a regular decoration but are just plain puny! They don?t take up less space. They just look puny! I tried to post a picture of a regular decoration up next to this puny decoration but I couldn?t get it to post! Again, these decorations aren?t, small they are miniature and puny and look ridiculous on the floor of my restaurant!

Agreed. I don't mind getting decos that have a smaller footprint but the scale is just way off. It's meant to be an arcade game and the market photo led me to believe it would be similar in shape and size to the Donut Arcade but it is way tinier. I don't own the Donut Arcade (sad face) so I put it next to a standard sized character 'Helpful Loretta', a standard sized dog 'Spooky Puppy', and the only other 1x1 game-type deco I could think of in my inventory, the "Love Game."
When lined up, it's obvious that the scaling is wrong, the new Bowling Arcade seems to be at half scale of the standard items in our bakeries. This item will be relegated to my inventory until this is adjusted. I might've considered placing it when I do a carnival/fun fair theme but it would look ridiculous with my other items so it's a hard pass.

MoesBiestro
09-27-18, 11:50 PM
I am almost at the final part of this goal, wrapping up my 7/10 splits. Have to say this go around went a lot smoother than the last goal - when all these changes were first introduced. I hate to say it, but I don't mind the new structure.

-They removed the requirement of asking for parts from the get go.
-they provide 2 free ovens.
-I like that i don't have to depend on my neighbors for parts as much. And I have just been cooking items from the first oven to keep getting collectible parts. I don't understand why people would start a recipe and cancel just to get parts, I don't play 24/7 and have not have to do that yet. I also have not spent gems to complete the goal.
-I actually have 40+ of each of the 4 parts in storage and have been able to build 3 of each ovens.
-I like that the recipe times are longer towards the end, that way i can cook while at work with minimum interruptions.

I guess it depends on everyone what level they want to play, obviously if you are checking your game every 36 hours, i do not think you will be finishing the goals within a reasonable amount of time.

I agree with you 100%. I finished this goal earlier this evening. I didn?t use gems or dumped any food. I like the new format. It?s actually a challenge and that?s more fun for me.

Rynetory2
09-28-18, 07:38 AM

Update:

They are unable to share if parts will drop from future side goal recipes since Storm8 does not speculate.

However they did confirm that should it be available in the future, players would be notified in-game via announcement or hint/quest text.

(This applies to Restaurant Story.)

adreamdeferred
09-28-18, 07:47 AM
When you only have one recipe you put back the oven in stock...get it out and start recipe again...keep repeating this till second recipe then you can switch between recipes

OMG, thank you!! I never thought to do this.

krisiaj
09-28-18, 11:55 PM
Hi -

I didnt receive the side goal. How do i get it? Was waiting for it to appear and now i completed the main goal.

cadreamer
09-29-18, 07:52 AM
I am totally sick of these collectible goals. They are obnoxious & NOT fun. I am also disappointed in the theme of the goals. What do camping & bowling have to do with a bakery? Answer: NOTHING. Storm8 is ruining this game. I wonder if Storm8 will come up with nice goals for Halloween & Thanksgiving. I hope so!

PeppiVille
09-30-18, 11:29 AM
I am too new to get very far in this event. I did finish the first goal however the side goal did not open. I tried a hard reboot but it still is not there. Any suggestions because I will never get the second main goal finished in time?

AnnirasSweets
09-30-18, 12:31 PM
I am too new to get very far in this event. I did finish the first goal however the side goal did not open. I tried a hard reboot but it still is not there. Any suggestions because I will never get the second main goal finished in time?

What level are you, if you don't mind answering. I'm pretty sure at some point I've seen that you have to be a certain level to access the Side Goals.

I'll see if I can find the discussion I'm thinking of and link it here but I want to say it was level 33 before the Side Goals would activate. Don't take that level as a certainty, that's just what's popping into my mind right now and is my first thought.

PeppiVille
09-30-18, 12:40 PM
That certainly explains it. I only started a couple of days ago. I’m on lvl 16.

Thank you for explaining!

baker9081
10-01-18, 05:54 AM
I am totally sick of these collectible goals. They are obnoxious & NOT fun. I am also disappointed in the theme of the goals. What do camping & bowling have to do with a bakery? Answer: NOTHING. Storm8 is ruining this game. I wonder if Storm8 will come up with nice goals for Halloween & Thanksgiving. I hope so!

At least the camping theme you can use if you have a garden for your bakery. But Bowling is totally irrelevant.

baracudabistro
10-01-18, 02:24 PM
Always been a problem with size, can't remember which goal but had to buy a mixer, was smaller than a flea! everything else had to buy was massive in comparison...solution? gnomes! teeny tiny gnomes playing pinball, bowling their l'il hearts out, maybe even massive dartboard & tiny gnome with oversized dart 😂

kimtoos2
10-01-18, 09:14 PM
HI everyone, my 2 cents! The arcade was just puny. The other prize prize was oversized and looked more like a baby's crib than anything??? I would have been fine getting neither. The main prize was good but again not worth all the hassle of so many parts needed Etc.
How can anybody say you don't need neighbors when you need 72 parts per oven, that doesn't even make sense. All it takes is nbrs gftg wrong goal item!!! So far 4 long term nbrs have stopped playing and more skipping goal. I also plan on skipping goal if same as this 1 was. I have left 110 of 1 type, 53 another of collectibles so basically half worthless and will vanish tomorrow!!! SO NOT FUN!!!!
S8 Please listen and at least make getting collectibles easier sgain!!!

grumpwitch
10-02-18, 08:02 AM
Managed to finish goal in about 6/7 days on account of awesome neighbours(even tho' a few sent f?od😲😄) actually didn't have to dump n repeat too much, appropriate finger still intact 🤣

diaperrash99
10-06-18, 12:26 PM
TYSM storm8 for making the arcade machine bigger!! Noticed it this morning :):)

AnnirasSweets
10-06-18, 02:28 PM
TYSM storm8 for making the arcade machine bigger!! Noticed it this morning :):)

Thanks for the heads up! I've stored mine for now but at least I know that it's a viable option for displays in the future and is no longer a deco to be written-off. Thank you s8 for adjusting this issue.