PDA

View Full Version : Decorations too expensive

DondreaL
04-06-11, 04:12 PM
The decorations are either 1) Too expensive. 2) Cost gems.

The things that cost gems far outnumber the things you buy with coins. Maybe I'm not seeing how to earn them? Or are they not readily available? I'm sorry, but in these hard times, I don't have a lot of extra money in the bank to be spending on a game.

I would love to see some of those gem-only items available to buy with coins, and some of the expensive items more reasonable priced. And prettier. :)

Thank you for listening to our concerns!!!!

Solangel14
04-10-11, 09:11 AM
I think that's the point. It's a free game so the only way for them to make money is through gems. If you want a better selection and prettier items, you have to pay for it.

ahshan
04-10-11, 09:30 AM
I actually think it's pretty fair. The nice colorful table things only got 1-2 gems.
There are MANY things to master and when you finish rank 1 of mastery, you get a gem.
I've counted over 50 gems that you can gain, and you start with 10.
So that's a fair amount to spend on whatever you like (except for tiles).
The black table is a bit ridiculous, but later on, it will be affordable since the money income will be higher and you won't be spending as much since you'll have bought most of the things you wanted.

And I agree with Solangel14 -- Without gems, this game wouldn't be free. TeamLava targets people like you who want the pretty items (which is probably everyone) and people who would waste money on them.

deadpixel
04-10-11, 01:02 PM
There are MANY things to master and when you finish rank 1 of mastery, you get a gem.

I believe you mean rank 2.

ahshan
04-10-11, 01:04 PM
I believe you mean rank 2.

finish rank 1, and start rank 2. Many other TL games give it to you when you finish rank 2, start rank 3. But Fashion Story is different.

DondreaL
04-13-11, 05:04 PM
I have gotten more gems since my original post, didn't foresee that at the time. It really isn't that bad now.

sophiacml
04-13-11, 05:47 PM
Another way to earn more gems is through participating events & contests in this forum.

LaCouture
05-01-11, 12:06 PM
I think everything is priced perfectly. If everything was lowered then what would be the purpose if everything was easy to obtain. If things were easy to obtain, then the majority of people would get the items they desired and could possibly get bored. If people work harder for the items then it would be more fun.

That's my theory and I don't know if that made any sense. c: