PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with in game

sharbuch
09-14-18, 08:25 AM
It has slowed right down my dragon are flying so slow. Its taking forever for it to move to next thing. I've tried upgrading it but there is no upgrade. I have no idea why its doing this all of a sudden its been working great for so long. Anybody have an idea what I should do please.

[S8] Elsa
09-14-18, 10:13 AM
Are you getting an error regarding Google Play services and have you recently updated your device to Android 8.0?

I recommend visiting this support page (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001940723-Google-Play-Services-Error-Message).

sharbuch
09-14-18, 10:24 AM
No error but yes its recently updated

[S8] Elsa
09-14-18, 10:38 AM
No error but yes its recently updated

Please try the steps on that page. I'm pretty sure that's the cause of the issue. :(

71smoky
09-14-18, 10:09 PM
I am having same problem. I have loaded and deleted everything several times, will look into this also.

sharbuch
09-15-18, 04:11 PM
It hasn't worked I've done it all plus uninstalling it and reinstalling and now its taking 5 mins or more for it to even load. I'm almost at the point to deleted it for good again. I uninstalled it once before and didn't go back for over two years. I'm at the point again. I couldn't finish the last event and now im not able to even do this book one now. Its ticking me off.