PDA

View Full Version : Help! ALL My Club Cash Disapeared After I Restarted my Phone! All that Saving..*POOF*

Eisei
04-06-11, 03:05 PM
Game: Nightclub Story

Storm8 ID: Eisei

Club Name: Estharian Heart

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,
I had to turn my phone off, the phone was having issues. When I came
back to Nightclub Story, I had NO Club Cash! I KNOW I didn't spend it on
ANYTHING because I'm saving it! I had about 22 "Club Cash" before the incident Please help

I've been saving by doing a lot of drink making and stuff ya know? Plus I
installed a Storm8 Game called Fashion Story for 6 more "Club Cash".

I had planned on purchasing "Club Cash" soon, but I worked hard to get the cash I had! For it to just Disappear, is so no cool! I'm afraid to buy anymore "Club Cash" in case it goes *poof* on me to! *sigh*

Please help me! Will I EVER get my "Club Cash" Back?

Whatever help is given would be most APPRECIATED! Love you Storm8 People and
your Games too of course! It gets me through some really stressful and
hard times in my life hehe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though I may seem cheerful, between Dental Reconstruction, an upcoming
surgery, my step mother digging for my loving father's gold, and other
unsettling things....These games help cheer me up, and keep my mind off
such horrible atrocities.

I truly hope a smile can once again be brought forth once this uneasy situation with my hard earned "Club Cash" is once again restored where it belongs.....one...can hope...right?

And if this is a bug of some sort, then I hope it can be resolved, and with
that, I am glad I caught it, if it was a bug in the system...

Sincerely,
Eisei Melody Roy Xethlex

P.S. Please do what you can...I can only hope that I get my "Club Cash" returned to me.....