PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Bragging Thread - Whoo Hoo

amerirish
09-10-18, 10:50 AM
I got a 35 hour breed time with Anubis & Night today = Diamond Horn!!! :love_heart::love-struck::cool::D

random59
09-10-18, 01:18 PM
I got a 35 hour breed time with Anubis & Night today = Diamond Horn!!! :love_heart::love-struck::cool::D

Congrats

MajicHearts
09-10-18, 05:16 PM

WooHoo! Congrats to you!

Sugarcat5
09-10-18, 05:33 PM
That's fantastic!!! I just love when I get unexpected surprises like that so I'm so thrilled for you:)

skyharbor602
09-10-18, 05:43 PM

Congratulations Amerirish! That's a hard dragon to breed and definitely worth it's weight. It's such a beautiful dragon especially as an adult.

glenngenius
09-10-18, 05:56 PM

Congratulations!!! :)

amerirish
09-11-18, 06:59 AM
Thanks everyone! I've been breeding Anubis & Night in my 'down time' when there's nothing new to try for because it has a few outcomes that I need/want (Black Diamond, Dark Angel and Diamond Horn). I know the other two will take forever but I'm going to keep on trying :D

FireballFarm
09-11-18, 12:03 PM
Nice! Congratulations!

I've also been trying for black/diamonds during downtime, for years, and still haven't gotten a single one. They are very tricky! Now that you have one, I bet the other two will come along much more quickly. Or, it will at least feel like that. :D

FieldsLikeB
09-13-18, 01:02 AM
Wonderful!
I had a dragon hit the nest too Archangel! Three and a half years for him, so I get the feels.

ksbmommy
09-13-18, 03:39 AM
Nice! Congratulations!

I've also been trying for black/diamonds during downtime, for years, and still haven't gotten a single one. They are very tricky! Now that you have one, I bet the other two will come along much more quickly. Or, it will at least feel like that. :D

Congratulations, its such a pretty one. And this - after gettting Dark Angel, my black hybrids came much easier, especially with the temple activated.

NeidusBluetip
09-13-18, 04:40 AM
Ooo awesome! Congrats on the get for that one :D I've been trying for sooo long to breed a Mercury, but just cannot do it for the life of me T__T