PDA

View Full Version : Find Them All! by silvermist8 - April 6th

GroupMagma
04-06-11, 01:35 PM
Time for Round 3 of Find Them All!, brought to us by silvermist8! We've already done Round 1 in City, and Round 2 in Restaurant, so now it's time for the cream of the Crop.

The premise is simple: find a Farm with all five of the items listed below. First to do so gets 25 Gems or City/Club Cash in whatever game you please.

In order to participate:

1. Find a Farm with these items:

- Pink Flamingo
- Scarecrow
- Outhouse
- Grain Silo
- At least four (4) sunflowers.

2. Take a picture of the Farm using the Snap feature (the camera icon on the top right corner of your game). Please zoom in as much as you can, because my eyes aren't what they used to be.

3. Select "Save to Photos."

4. Post a picture of your Farm here on the forums.

5. Collect your winnings!

Remember... first one to post the picture with all of those items wins 25 Gems. Best of luck!

TinyCookies
04-06-11, 04:12 PM
@_@....never knew the farms were so painful to search through...So, I *think* this is it....however, I saved the pics as I went along and can't find my way back to it to double check. *will take the chance and post*

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2459/img0672xc.jpg (http://img27.imageshack.us/i/img0672xc.jpg/)

ID: TinyCookies
Gems to RS ...? >.>''

mattdiner
04-06-11, 04:17 PM
I dont think I see a scarecrow, but it's low quality, so I'm not sure

GroupMagma
04-06-11, 04:44 PM
I also do not see a scarecrow... but I could just be spacing on it. Can you help us out, tinycookies?

TinyCookies
04-06-11, 04:51 PM
Hm...well, I'm looking at it from my computer since it zooms in better than the iphone...but the brown thing near the dog looks like it. However, over the first glance, I had assumed it was the brown dots in the midst of the flowers.

GroupMagma
04-06-11, 06:37 PM
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but please zoom in a bit more in the future. :)
25 Gems have been added to your Restaurant Story account.

That does it for Round 3! Two remaining...