PDA

View Full Version : Duck pond prize

DogCatChickenLvr
09-09-18, 09:17 AM
I won silver and got the Mom goose. I can?t place my duck pond, it says I?ve reached my limit and level up. It also says it expires in 5 days. Can u please help me?

Rynetory2
09-10-18, 06:32 AM
Reached your limit and level up? Can you help to post a screenshot of this error message? Thanks.

DogCatChickenLvr
09-10-18, 08:29 AM
I don’t know to attach the pic but error message is you’re at your limit. Level up yo buy more of there items. I really need help, thanks again!

Rynetory2
09-10-18, 08:50 AM
I'll see if they're able to check on this.

FYI

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo.

DogCatChickenLvr
09-11-18, 07:50 AM
Trying to post pic

DogCatChickenLvr
09-11-18, 08:00 AM
Well that didn’t work at all. Thanks for trying to help me but I’m not computer savvy. So frustrated at the whole thing, I spent a lot of money on gems for naught. Tried help desk but apparently they don’t handle this sort of thing. I can’t be only person that’s reported this, lesson learned

Rynetory2
09-12-18, 07:43 AM
Thanks for your pm update and I'm glad to hear that you found your duck pond. :)

(Closing thread since this is not an issue.)