PDA

View Full Version : Leader board event

argo77
09-07-18, 04:25 PM
I can home from work and saw the leader board event had stated. I hatched some eggs and harvested some food. I then saw there was no event symbol on the right of my screen. I re started the I pad and the event appeared. The problem is I have no points for everything I initially completed.

[S8] Elsa
09-07-18, 04:31 PM
When you log into the game, the event will place you into a group which can take up to a minute. If you take actions before you are matched, you may not accumulate points.

argo77
09-07-18, 04:42 PM
I have never had an issue before. I guess it is all lost points now!!!!!!!

babiiba
09-07-18, 07:37 PM
I reached the second milestone so the pop-up said I got an aerher stone. However it's not in my storage!! Where can I find it? I'd like to place it on my island to collect points regularly.

babiiba
09-07-18, 07:42 PM
Okay, the game crashed and I had to reopen it, and that time it was in the storage.

RhodryMaelwaedd
09-07-18, 07:43 PM
I reached the second milestone so the pop-up said I got an aerher stone. However it's not in my storage!! Where can I find it? I'd like to place it on my island to collect points regularly.

I had the same problem. Restarting my device fixed it!

cherrycastleorchard
09-07-18, 10:20 PM
What are all the crown things for and why the change in points?

random59
09-07-18, 10:20 PM
Still no bonus points for hatching rares, Kooky panda or Elsa could you please look into this, another event another points glitch to dare I have missed on points for Beryl, Saphire and Onyx if I am correct that’s 120 crowns that I am missing.

What’s with these horrid crowns on the wheel, 3 spins and all 3 Times I have landed on these!

AnnirasSweets
09-07-18, 10:24 PM
Still no bonus points for hatching rares, Kooky panda or Elsa could you please look into this, another event another points glitch to dare I have missed on points for Beryl, Saphire and Onyx if I am correct that?s 120 crowns that I am missing.

What?s with these horrid crowns on the wheel, 3 spins and all 3 Times I have landed on these!

There's two crafts in the Spell Shop that use the Crowns to craft the Common dragon. Looks like they've taken the latest WE format (crafts/quests for points) and mixed it in with the LB. Not sure how this is going to pan out but after the last WE I've not got high hopes!

Florr06
09-08-18, 01:14 AM
Welp... Where are all the dragons? There used to be about 5 dragons milestones, of which two newly released, and a grand prize. Now we have 3 total, one is a recent re-release and the other two are unobtainable for a big number of players?

cherrycastleorchard
09-08-18, 02:03 AM
S8 just keep shooting themselves in the foot. Lol

random59
09-08-18, 01:45 PM
Welp... Where are all the dragons? There used to be about 5 dragons milestones, of which two newly released, and a grand prize. Now we have 3 total, one is a recent re-release and the other two are unobtainable for a big number of players?

Haha, surely you are jesting when you suggest that this game is about dragons as all I see now is a huge cash cow for the developers, maybe we should change the name of this game to Cash Cow Story, teehee!

cherrycastleorchard
09-08-18, 04:27 PM
Haha, surely you are jesting when you suggest that this game is about dragons as all I see now is a huge cash cow for the developers, maybe we should change the name of this game to Cash Cow Story, teehee!

Great idea hahahaha

kooky panda
09-09-18, 12:33 PM
I can home from work and saw the leader board event had stated. I hatched some eggs and harvested some food. I then saw there was no event symbol on the right of my screen. I re started the I pad and the event appeared. The problem is I have no points for everything I initially completed.

Elsa;1539125']When you log into the game, the event will place you into a group which can take up to a minute. If you take actions before you are matched, you may not accumulate points.

Original question has been answered. Closing thread since it has now gone off topic .