PDA

View Full Version : Solved No Duck Pond for me to place Mother Duck!

PinkPiggie1230
09-07-18, 05:45 AM
I won the Mother Duck from the event but there's no Duck Pond available for me to buy to place her...help!

Rynetory2
09-07-18, 08:02 AM
Reported over. Thanks.

Congrats to all winners! :D

Ok looks like we are missing the Duck Pond. I've reported this over. Please wait for the team to bring it back, your Mother Ducks have to stay in the cellar a wee bit longer.

Rynetory2
09-07-18, 08:48 PM
This has been fixed.

The Duck Pond has been fixed and is available to you.

NElove6
09-17-18, 03:20 AM
Still waiting for my duck pond from the previous event. It says I have a pond for my mother duck in the market ( it’s checked that I have it) but I don’t.Mother duck is stuck in my cellar:(. What should I do ??

Rynetory2
09-17-18, 04:26 AM
Still waiting for my duck pond from the previous event. It says I have a pond for my mother duck in the market ( it’s checked that I have it) but I don’t.Mother duck is stuck in my cellar:(. What should I do ??

Welcome to the forum. :)

We are allowed only 1 duck pond which was why you couldn't purchase another. Can you check if your duck pond is in your cellar? Scroll down from beginning to the end so you wont miss it. Congrats on winning your Mother Duck.

NElove6
09-17-18, 10:17 AM
Thank you! I found the mother duck pond! This forum a great resource. :)

Rynetory2
09-17-18, 08:36 PM
So glad that you did. You can display your Mother Duck in her new home. :) Thanks for your update.

chezziex2
09-18-18, 12:30 PM
im still missing the pond. It?s not in my cellar and not showing up in the store with the rest of the pets to buy

Rynetory2
09-18-18, 09:06 PM
im still missing the pond. It?s not in my cellar and not showing up in the store with the rest of the pets to buy

The Duck Pond came back into the Market for a limited time after the leaderboard for players to purchase but it's not available now. Did you miss it? I'm sorry if you did.

chezziex2
09-19-18, 03:34 PM
Yes I missed it 😕 why was it only for a limited time?? I?m sure I?m not the only one who might have missed it. I mean the tropical bird base and igloo have not disappeared after events!!!

Rynetory2
09-20-18, 12:11 AM
Sorry to hear that you missed it. There have been many items offered over the past years and it would be impossible to make everything permanent in the Market, you would see thousands of items there. The limited time items are only available for a limited time.

Feel free to make a request for it to return in this thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93790-What-are-your-favorite-Farm-Story-2-items

chezziex2
09-20-18, 01:50 PM
I completely understand that not everything can be available but it?s barely 2 weeks since the event ended. I don?t frequent the forums and wouldn?t even have known it was available until I came here after the fact. Poor mamma goose doomed to the cellar for eternity!

Meowmeowbeans
09-20-18, 02:37 PM
I completely understand that not everything can be available but it?s barely 2 weeks since the event ended. I don?t frequent the forums and wouldn?t even have known it was available until I came here after the fact. Poor mamma goose doomed to the cellar for eternity!

It looks like you have a Duck Pond in your storage. That should help Mamma be free! :)

chezziex2
09-20-18, 07:07 PM
Indeed a duck pond was just added to my cellar!! I?m happy to say mamma is now happy in the pond lol. Thanks to whomever made that happen!

Rynetory2
09-20-18, 10:48 PM
Glad that everything is sorted out now and your Mother Duck is free. :)