PDA

View Full Version : Greek Harvest - 2018 Sep 6 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
09-06-18, 09:32 PM
Greek Harvest This is a 10 days cruise.

Enjoy the upcoming bounty, cook up some classic Greek fare and see if you can get Demeter to stay!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47281

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792
- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Demeter will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Dolmas (gem recipe).

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47282

Gem Recipe
Dolmas - 4 tomato + 4 garlic + 8 harvest flower

Limited Time Recipes
Spanikopita (Diner Stove)
Moussaka (Commercial Range)
Baklava (Celebration Stove)

killmypatience
09-07-18, 06:43 AM
Goal 1:

- Unlock Autumn Leaves from the General Store
- Serve Spanikopita!
- Win a Party Pumpkins from Day 2 of the Greek Harvest Cruise!

Award: 1000 coins and 6 Autumn Leaves.

killmypatience
09-07-18, 08:44 AM
Goal 2:

- Master Spanikopita to Star Level 1
- Serve Moussaka!
- Win a Sunflower from Day 6 of the Greek Harvest Cruise!

Award: 1000 coins and 3 silver stamps.

sherlock221bbaker
09-07-18, 02:12 PM
please give decor.

This cruise has none and its disappointing

Maybe this ones a new cruise. But why not create a few wallpapers tables etc

This theme could have lent itself to so many decorative elements of greek mythology

The cretan bull for example

Looks like a missed chance to make something nice

Blazin_Betty
09-07-18, 02:34 PM
My thoughts exactly. Great theme, but no new nothing!! Wow!!! Missed opportunity, indeed!!

Natasha_07
09-07-18, 07:00 PM
We need more decorations in these cruises, older cruises used to give more stuff. This is just too little, please reconsider next cruises especially for up coming holidays.

killmypatience
09-09-18, 08:14 AM
Goal 3:

- Master Spanikopita to Star Level 2
- Master Moussaka to Star Level 1
- Serve Baklava!

Award: 1000 coins and 12 Autumn Leaves.

Goal 4:

- Master Spanikopita to Star Level 3
- Master Moussaka to Star Level 2
- Master Baklava to Star Level 1
- Serve Dolmas!

Award: 1000 coins and 4 gold stamps.

Mjbucklew
09-13-18, 12:58 AM
I don't think that the cruise uses the same set for everyone. I just started day 8, and I submitted a 3 coin item. It credited me 40 gems on my progress bar, which corresponds to Set A, not Set C.

Rynetory2
09-13-18, 05:10 AM
I don't think that the cruise uses the same set for everyone. I just started day 8, and I submitted a 3 coin item. It credited me 40 gems on my progress bar, which corresponds to Set A, not Set C.

Welcome to the forum. :)

We should all use the same set. Are you at lower levels? The sets in the Guide are values for higher levels. The values of lower levels differ a little. I'm at max level and this cruise uses Set C. Hope this helps.

Mjbucklew
09-13-18, 07:40 AM
Welcome to the forum. :)

We should all use the same set. Are you at lower levels? The sets in the Guide are values for higher levels. The values of lower levels differ a little. I'm at max level and this cruise uses Set C. Hope this helps.

I'm only at level 28.

teest
09-14-18, 12:08 AM
ANOTHER cruise with NO decor! Boring. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring good decor back into these cruise events.

Rynetory2
09-14-18, 08:44 PM
I'm only at level 28.

Keep levelling up. :) You will get the same values once you are on higher levels. Good luck with your cruise. :)

P.S. I don't have the values for lower levels. I will add them in if players at lower levels can help to provide them.

Rynetory2
09-14-18, 08:46 PM
1. Did you like this cruise?
2. Did you like this character?
3. Did you like the limited time recipes?
4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

oleinwebbo
09-18-18, 12:55 PM
I finished this goal but haven't had the rewards. It still shows as open but with every thing ticked. What do I need to do to complete it? Happens everytime

ZumFredi
09-18-18, 01:54 PM
I think, you did not see the fourth goal yet, scroll downwards, there you will find another goal...

From ****mypatience:
Goal 4:

- Master Spanikopita to Star Level 3
- Master Moussaka to Star Level 2
- Master Baklava to Star Level 1
- Serve Dolmas!

Award: 1000 coins and 4 gold stamps.

oleinwebbo
09-19-18, 12:38 AM
Thanks, didn't see the fourth goal. Never reached the end of a cruise etc, so have never got there.

Rynetory2
09-24-18, 09:35 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted along with your feedback.