PDA

View Full Version : Gems vanished

MatsuMM
04-06-11, 02:13 AM
Few days ago, I purchased 50 gems, which cost 9.99.
I used some of it and I've got 24 left.
Today, as my item 'Bow Heels' went up to level 2,
the system showed that I receive 1 gem and some exp. as prize.
But just as the message showed up, all of my 24 gems vanished.
AND OF COURSE, I DID NOT RECEIVE THE 1 GEM THAT I SHOULD HAVE GOT TOO.
Later on, one of my another item went up to level 2 too,
but this time I received the 1 gem.
So can somebody tell me what's the problem?
I seriously dont want my 24 gems gone missing for no reason, BECAUSE I PAYED FOR THAT 24 GEMS. :mad:

mymy912
04-21-11, 12:19 PM
Same here! I bought 50 gems and used around 40 of them. All of the sudden i was left with 2!

I want them back too.

Dreena
04-24-11, 03:24 AM
So, did you get them back???

MissCeara
04-24-11, 07:04 PM
So you had 24 gems, you gained 1 gem from the mastery, making 25 gems total. It sounds to me like you could have mistakenly tapped the purchase extra slot button, which would have depleted your 25 gems, leaving you with none. I say this because it is so very easy to accidentally tap that button while putting out orders that are ready. It's a real trap. I've done it about 10 times, but thankfully only when I have not had enough gems for the purchase to go through.

Let us know how many slots you have in total and what level you are and that will help to determine if that is what happened.

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 08:45 PM
MissCeara could be right because that would certainly explain the - 25 gems, although I've heard the purchase of new slots takes you through a couple of steps before it processes. I'd imagine there is a confirm button at the very least because 25 gems is a significant amount.

driftboutique
04-24-11, 08:55 PM
I've heard the purchase of new slots takes you through a couple of steps before it processes. I'd imagine there is a confirm button at the very least because 25 gems is a significant amount.

Pretty sure there was no confirm... I bought one of mine on accident 

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 10:09 PM

Eek! Not good! :(

vanessap07
04-25-11, 05:07 AM
It happened to me too :( I had 16 gems. I was going through the catalogue and then when I came out of it I had only 1 gem left :(

Im certain I didnt even buy anything coz the only things my avatar wears are things I use coins for :( I checked and I'm 100 percent sure that I havnt brought anything worth gems

Can anyone help????

Rachael98
04-25-11, 05:13 AM

No, it's a gem trap. There won't be a confirm. It's a way for TL to make extra money.

Rachael98
04-25-11, 05:15 AM
Right. This seems to be a glitch. Everyone, if you have the problem e-mail support@teamlava.com. Keep the recipts for the gems. Hopefully, unless you have accidently bought something, you should get them back with an apology. I don't have this problem, so I'm not the person to do it, but can someone inform GroupMagma who will inform the technical team. Good luck!

Rachael98
04-25-11, 05:16 AM
MissCeara could be right because that would certainly explain the - 25 gems, although I've heard the purchase of new slots takes you through a couple of steps before it processes. I'd imagine there is a confirm button at the very least because 25 gems is a significant amount.

Lol. It's a gem trap. I don't think there would be a confirm. I might be wrong, but I doubt it.

Rachael98
04-25-11, 05:17 AM
Few days ago, I purchased 50 gems, which cost 9.99.
I used some of it and I've got 24 left.
Today, as my item 'Bow Heels' went up to level 2,
the system showed that I receive 1 gem and some exp. as prize.
But just as the message showed up, all of my 24 gems vanished.
AND OF COURSE, I DID NOT RECEIVE THE 1 GEM THAT I SHOULD HAVE GOT TOO.
Later on, one of my another item went up to level 2 too,
but this time I received the 1 gem.
So can somebody tell me what's the problem?
I seriously dont want my 24 gems gone missing for no reason, BECAUSE I PAYED FOR THAT 24 GEMS. :mad:

NO! This is getting ridiculous now! support@teamlava.com

driftboutique
04-26-11, 10:21 PM
No, it's a gem trap. There won't be a confirm. It's a way for TL to make extra money.

Right, then. I'll be putting on my gem-foil hat and going into the other room.

TheFluffySlipper
04-30-11, 06:40 PM
Oh drift, you and your mental illness jokes! :D:D:D

driftboutique
04-30-11, 07:06 PM
Aww, now I feel bad. Well... a little bad :p

XsleepyfaceXleepyface
07-08-22, 02:56 AM
I had 24 gems for fashion story but when I went to play again I only had 4 gems I checked to see if I had accidentally bought something but I hadn?t I would like these gems credited back to my account but when I sent a request to storm 8 [support comms removed...] I don?t know what to do now Thank you

SpiritWind00
07-08-22, 08:10 PM
I had 24 gems for fashion story but when I went to play again I only had 4 gems I checked to see if I had accidentally bought something but I hadn?t I would like these gems credited back to my account but when I sent a request to storm 8 [support comms removed...] I don?t know what to do now Thank you
Sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately there isn't anything more to do. Accidental gem spending in all games is something that happens to all of us because there is no confirmation button in any games. Maybe you sped up an item rather than buying an item or various other reasons. If you purchased these gems yourself, perhaps one more try with Support might be in order. Make sure you use the right category when lodging a ticket.

I've kept a copy of your original post but players are not allowed to post their Support communications on the public forum (specific forum rule about it), so I've edited your post.