PDA

View Full Version : The Succulents Are Back - 2018 Sep 7 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
09-06-18, 07:39 AM
The Succulents Are Back Android and iOS. This is a Goal Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Greetings fellow Farmers,

It's time to prepare your farms for upcoming event. I can't wait to see what exciting prizes the Farm 2 team has for us! :D Let's start our preparations...

https://i.imgur.com/3165GlZ.jpg

Before we dive in when the event starts, I like to suggest that players read the Guidelines for Events to understand how event works, know what to do or not to do for the event. Read sections Tips and Notes.

Guidelines for Goal Event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

Always check Posts #1 and #2 for updates and event information.
Many thanks to Judy for keeping Post #2 updated for the Community.

Please be mindful of forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting.

Help Morgan fulfill succulent orders and win exclusive prizes, like the baby Panda pet! Available until Sep 18.

Panda goes into Wildlife Den.

New Upgrades
Barn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247793&viewfull=1#post1247793) - new max capacity at 1,745
Silo (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247815&viewfull=1#post1247815) - new max capacity at 1,745

Blue Succulent Stand - fixed

Please take note:

Do not upgrade your Blue Succulent Stand. I have flagged this over to the team for them to fix this. Thanks.

judyandthecat
09-06-18, 03:37 PM
A New Event!
Judy does a happy dance for whatever kind of event is coming.
Let it rain pets, decor, fences and Paths.
A meow here and a meow there is good too.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47315

Getting Started
1. Purple Cactus Flowers comes from the cows
2. Purple Moss comes from fishing...LOWER LEVELS from Cocoa Trees
3. Slate Stone comes from the mine..LOWER LEVELS from Passion Fruit Vines
4. All Recipes for goals found in post 3

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 7: PANDA Loves Plants
We may be preparing for the rainy season, but that doesn't mean we can't always enjoy a little drought-resistant foliage! I found these seeds in the back of the Barn! What do you think about giving them a grow?
Buy 6 Terracotta Succulent Pots from the market
Plant 3 Blue SUCCULENTS
Plant 3 Purple Blue Cactus
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 PANDA Teddy, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 7: PANDA Loves Plants
Get a Succulent Stand from the Market and you'll be able to put together some beautiful succulent displays!
Find 10 Purple Cactus Flowers from the cows
Make 3 Single SUCCULENTS in the Succulent Stand
REWARDS: 200 coins, 15 watering cans, 3 experience points

Goal 3 of 7: PANDA Loves Plants
I sure appreciate your help with all these succulent orders...The Vase you made was so popular, they've almost all sold out! If you can help me make more, I've got a sweet little pet for you in exchange for all your hard work!
Give Morgan 7 Succulent Vases
Give Morgan 6 Succulent Lanterns
Have a Succulent Garden 1 (this will be invisible after you make it so don't worry)
REWARDS: 200 coins, PANDA Planter, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 7: PANDA Loves Plants
Did that last little planter give away the pet I have for you? It's a baby PANDA! The Panda is a big fan of succulents, so with enough cacti around, I think we'll make a good home for the Panda!
Give Morgan 5 Succulent Rustic Lanterns
Give Morgan 4 Succulent Bowls
Make Succulent Kit 2 (this will again be invisible in your barn)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 21 Purple Gloves, 3 experience points

Goal 5 of 7: PANDA Loves Plants
Orders are just flying in for your SUCCULENTS! Can you help make a few more?
Give Morgan 2 Succulent Bowls
Give Morgan 4 Sweet Succulent Planters
Have Succulent Kit 3 ..Purple Ribbon
my popup says kit 4
REWARDS: 200 coins, Snakeling Planter, 3 experience points

Goal 6 of 7: PANDA Loves Plants
People seem to really love your succulents! I've got more orders waiting for you!
Give Morgan 6 Sweet Succulent Planters
Give Morgan 5 Succulent Trios
Have Succulent Kit 4 ..Yellow Gold Ribbon
REWARDS: 200 coins, Bamboo Planter, 3 experience points

Goal 7 0f 7: PANDA Loves Plants
The PANDA Planters are a hit! People are ordering them like hotcakes! Can you help me fulfill a few more orders? If you can this PANDA is yours!
Make 1 PANDA Succulent
Give Morgan the PANDA Succulent
REWARDS: 200 coins, PANDA Pet, 3 experience points

Side Goal (optional)
Wares From The Warehouse
Get Succulent Leaves x5
Get Purple Cactus Proof Gloves x2
Get Purple Pot x1
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps

Good As Gilded
Place a Gilded Succulent Pot x1

Lizard Rock
Have a Lizard Rock x1

Surprises From the Succulent Tree
Plant a Succulent Tree x1
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 cutter, 3 xps

Event Prizes
Baby Panda
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Lizard Rock (75 gems)

judyandthecat
09-07-18, 02:31 PM
A PANDA OH MY A PANDA
AND those beautiful SUCCULENTS

The Succulent Recipes

Single Succulent:
6 Blue Succulent
3 Purple Blooming Cactus
1 Purple Cactus Flower from cows
Time 10 minutes

Rustic Succulent Lantern:
2 Blue Succulent
2 Purple Blooming Cactus
5 Orange ******d Succulents
1 Purple Moss from Fishing
Time: 15 minutes

Sweet Succulent Planter:
8 Purple Blooming Cactus
8 Orange ******d Succulent
5 Purple Cactus Flowers from cows
1 Purple Moss from fishing
Time: 30 minutes

Succulent Trios
30 Orange ******d Succulent
34 Maroon Succulents
3 Purple Moss from fishing
3 Slate Stones from the mine

Succulent Bowl
16 Maroon Succulents
Time: 45 minutes

All items used for the Garden Kits come from random drops from plane deliveries!
I am going to identify them by the colour of the ribbon in them
Blue Ribbon
Succulent Garden Kit 1
10 Succulent Leaves
7 Purple Cactus Proof Gloves
4 Purple Pots
Time: 5 minutes

Green Ribbon
Succulent Garden Kit 2
20 Succulent Leaves
10 Purple Cactus Proof Gloves
6 Purple Pots

Purple Ribbon
Succulent Garden Kit 3
22 Succulent Leaves
15 Purple Cactus Proof Gloves
8 Purple Pots

Yellow Gold Ribbon
Succulent Garden Kit 4
35 Succulent Leaves
25 Purple Cactus Proof Gloves
10 Purple Pots

PLEASE NOTE THESE GARDEN KITS CANNOT BE SOLD!
These Kits when made will be checked off in your goal and you will have them but they are invisible and will be used for the final goal.

The PANDA Succulent takes five minutes to make and uses the four Garden kits you have already made.

Meowmeowbeans
09-07-18, 02:35 PM
The succulents are back and if you help Morgan and complete all the Panda Loves Plants goals, you'll win the Baby Panda Pet.

Enjoy your event, farmers!

judyandthecat
09-07-18, 03:08 PM
THANK YOU MeowMeowBeans

Goal 1
We may be preparing for the rainy season, but that doesn't mean we can't always enjoy a little drought-resistant foliage! I found these seeds in the back of the Barn! What do you think about giving them a grow?
Buy 6 Terracotta Succulent Pots from the market
Plant 3 Blue SUCCULENTS
Plant 3 Purple Blue Cactus
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Stuffed PANDA Bear, 3 experience points

Goal 2
Get a Succulent Stand from the Market and you'll be able to put together some beautiful succulent displays!
Find 10 Purple Cactus Flowers from the cows
Make 3 Single SUCCULENTS in the Succulent Stand
REWARDS: 200 coins, 15 watering cans, 3 experience points

Recipe: Single Succulent
6 Blue Succulent
3 Purple Blooming Cactus
1 Purple Cactus Flower
Time 10 minutes

PookieBear50
09-07-18, 04:40 PM
Is this accurate?

Surprises from the Succulent Tree
Plant 1 Succulent Tree (cost: 14 gems)
Reward: 200 c, 1,000 clippers, 3 XP

judyandthecat
09-07-18, 04:42 PM
Is this accurate?

Surprises from the Succulent Tree
Plant 1 Succulent Tree (cost: 14 gems)
Reward: 200 c, 1,000 clippers, 3 XP

I looked at that too and really hope it is incorrect or can you imagine our barn!

Meowmeowbeans
09-07-18, 04:44 PM
I looked at that too and really hope it is incorrect or can you imagine our barn!

These items won't show up in your barn.

You'll need them to open any Succulent Trees you get, so the goal gives you a whole bunch. :)

PookieBear50
09-07-18, 04:45 PM

I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it...I have been resisting buying anything with gems in hopes of (someday) having enough to buy a Show Pony. And knowing that it will be a one-time use item, I'm really disinclined to getting it. Well, maybe one, just for decorations later...but then again, maybe not.

judyandthecat
09-07-18, 04:54 PM
These items won't show up in your barn.

You'll need them to open any Succulent Trees you get, so the goal gives you a whole bunch. :)

Wow that is a whole bunch ...Thank You for your super quick response!

RoyalBlue305
09-07-18, 05:30 PM
Hi everyone fyi...I started this event on my main farm on my phone and everything is fine. But on my baby farm on my iPad the Succulent pots showed up as squares and won?t let you plant them. If that happens to you as wel, force-close the app and then re-start and they show up as the pots, letting you plant them. :)

judyandthecat
09-07-18, 06:43 PM
Recipes
Single Succulent:
6 Blue Succulent
3 Purple Blooming Cactus
1 Purple Cactus Flower from cows
Time 10 minutes

Rustic Succulent Lantern:
2 Blue Succulent
2 Purple Blooming Cactus
5 Orange ******d Succulents
1 Purple Moss from Fishing

Sweet Succulent Planter:
8 Purple Blooming Cactus
8 Orange ******d Succulent
5 Purple Cactus Flowers from cows
Time: 30 minutes

Succulent Globes
30 Orange ******d Succulent
34 Maroon Succulents
3 Purple Moss from fishing

Succulent Bowl
16 Maroon Succulents
Time: 45 minutes

tsumtsum27
09-07-18, 07:58 PM
We can buy n sell items.
The prices are extremely expensive.

jesslc41
09-07-18, 10:10 PM
For lower level players the purple moss comes from cocoa trees and the slate stones come from passionfruit vines.

What are the items we get from deliveries for? They don't appear to be used in the succulent recipes...

Heymichx
09-07-18, 10:38 PM
I came on here looking for answer too. Not sure if to keep or sell and my store is full.
Also found it hard to place the building when I can’t store the schoolhouse with no purpose.

judyandthecat
09-08-18, 02:54 AM
For lower level players the purple moss comes from cocoa trees and the slate stones come from passionfruit vines.

What are the items we get from deliveries for? They don't appear to be used in the succulent recipes...

Thank you for the information for LOWER LEVELS
Those recipes appear in upcoming goals. See Post 3 for Recipes
There will be Garden kits that require the gloves, purple pots and Succulent leaves.

judyandthecat
09-08-18, 03:02 AM
Goal 3
I sure appreciate your help with all these succulent orders...The Vase you made was so popular, they've almost all sold out! If you can help me make more, I've got a sweet little pet for you in exchange for all your hard work!
Give Morgan 7 Succulent Vases
Give Morgan 6 Succulent Lanterns
Have a Succulent Garden Kit 1 (this will be invisible after you make it so don't worry)
REWARDS: 200 coins, PANDA Planter, 3 experience points

Succulent Garden Kit 1
10 Succulent Leaves
7 Purple Cactus Proof Gloves
4 Purple Pots
PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SOLD!
This Kit when made will be checked off in your goal and you have it but it is invisible and will be used for a later goal.

jesslc41
09-08-18, 05:30 AM
What is the succulent vase? Is that the one that is referred to in your recipes post and in the game as 'single succulent'? Or is it a new recipe that hasn't been listed yet.

Thanks

Ravenbluffer
09-08-18, 05:48 AM
Help me figure this one out. The succulent tree is 14 gems and one-time-use, correct? You need 1 set of shears to harvest from that one-time-use tree, correct? And as your reward you get 1,000 sets of shears, correct? Meaning you will need to spend 14,000 gems on succulent trees to use up all your shears? Am I missing something here?

RoyalBlue305
09-08-18, 08:13 AM
Help me figure this one out. The succulent tree is 14 gems and one-time-use, correct? You need 1 set of shears to harvest from that one-time-use tree, correct? And as your reward you get 1,000 sets of shears, correct? Meaning you will need to spend 14,000 gems on succulent trees to use up all your shears? Am I missing something here?

No you’re correct. Before we had to collect the shears but now they’re just providing them. I wasted 14 gems just to check and got one set of gloves. It’s a cool decoration if you need another tree. Other than that it’s a lot of gems for random prizes you can get by sending planes.

ankavale1000
09-08-18, 09:38 AM
Omg, this event is just heavenly for me. I love the succulents and I've been waiting for a pet panda ... hoping for one, not expecting to see one so soon. Thank u so very much for putting this event together.

My panda looks a bit on the skinny side. I'll try my best to feed it as much as I can lol, hopefully it will get big n chunky

THANK YOU

tisiphonic
09-08-18, 10:32 AM

I thought the same thing when I saw that. I did some math and the lizard seems like a much better deal, especially this early in the quest. For seventy diamonds, you can collect from him every seven hours. If you are like me, you do not have access to the game that much. But still, if you collect every morning and every night, you would get much more than five times. If I had the diamonds, I would consider using them on him. I?d like to see him on someone else?s farm, he may be a great thing to keep next to my little animated snake.

lululatte
09-08-18, 05:28 PM
:cool::o

Ravenbluffer
09-08-18, 05:56 PM
Watching College football and playing Farm Story 2... does it get any better? Probably a few things would rank higher!

I had to post; I agree with the higher cost for event parts and products - I always thought it was odd that event parts and products only cost $3 in the newspaper stand - but I had to laugh at seeing 10 succulent vases in the newspaper stand for $87,000! Out of my price range.

I?m sure there are a lot of people sitting this one out and racking up the coinage.

tsumtsum27
09-08-18, 06:31 PM
And 122,500 coins for 10 succulant rustic lantern.

Natasha_07
09-08-18, 08:41 PM
10 Succulent bowl for 175,000... Yikes! :p

goodies70
09-08-18, 09:16 PM
I LOVE the Panda, just wish we could get more than one!!

RoyalBlue305
09-08-18, 09:27 PM
Judy Meow Rynetory or other fine forum fam...does anyone have pics or info on the Lizard Rock? I?m debating on spending gems for it. It seems cute (which is a main point of our game LOL)

JustKay
09-09-18, 06:10 AM

Lilliepaddd
09-09-18, 07:57 PM
Really easy event! LOVE the Panda! I spent lots now making money. Thanks Storm 8!

keyla19
09-10-18, 11:18 AM
Hello there. I’m trying to complete goal # 4 but I don’t know where I can get the brown flowers from. I think I need 16 flowers to make succulent bowl. Please help me. Thank you so much.

stanleyoliver
09-10-18, 12:58 PM
Does anyone know at what point you go from ?lower level? to ?higher level?? I just went from Level 32 to 33 and I think I might be ?higher level? now. Cocoa trees and passion fruit vines are no longer giving me the things they were yesterday.

goodies70
09-10-18, 01:06 PM
I made a 2nd Panda Succulent & it went into my barn & not in the cellar. So bummed, I really wanted more!

RoyalBlue305
09-10-18, 01:50 PM
Hello there. I’m trying to complete goal # 4 but I don’t know where I can get the brown flowers from. I think I need 16 flowers to make succulent bowl. Please help me. Thank you so much.

You have to grow them in the plots. You should have a few in your Silo so just plant them in the plots like you planted the other succulents.

KadeeDid
09-10-18, 06:06 PM
I still have succulent plots out from last time. I had searched my inventory as I knew I had them. Can they be used? I presume I have the building too as I didn't sell it. Will check the cellar.

Rynetory2
09-11-18, 12:57 AM
Does anyone know at what point you go from ?lower level? to ?higher level?? I just went from Level 32 to 33 and I think I might be ?higher level? now. Cocoa trees and passion fruit vines are no longer giving me the things they were yesterday.

Check their sources through your game to be most certain. Check in your goal if you still have the respective goals. Alternatively, go to the craft menu of the Succulent Stand and select any craft with moss and stones with insufficient ingredients, click [Craft] to get into the craft menu and click on the moss or stone picture to see the caption of their sources, then close the screen. If you have all the ingredients, you wont be able to get into the craft screen.

Rynetory2
09-11-18, 12:58 AM
I still have succulent plots out from last time. I had searched my inventory as I knew I had them. Can they be used? I presume I have the building too as I didn't sell it. Will check the cellar.

Nope, past event items do not apply to current event.

Rynetory2
09-11-18, 01:00 AM
Judy Meow Rynetory or other fine forum fam...does anyone have pics or info on the Lizard Rock? I?m debating on spending gems for it. It seems cute (which is a main point of our game LOL)

It drops event items. What specific info do you need?

stanleyoliver
09-11-18, 08:45 PM
Thanks. It still says moss comes from cocoa trees for me but I went from getting tons from my trees to not getting anything in 2 days. Same with the stones from passion fruit vines. I tried mining and fishing but didn?t get anything from there either. Could it be a bug? Maybe I?m in some kind of leveling up limbo?!? Might have to forget this goal and just sell all my succulents.

Rynetory2
09-11-18, 08:59 PM
It could be due to random drops, I experienced getting something to getting nothing for days in past events. Keep collecting from your trees and vines, I hope you get some very soon. Dont give up, you still have time. :) Alternatively buy from others, this event allows us to buy/sell event items (except for kits) and you get to win a pet using coins. Good luck!

Ravenbluffer
09-13-18, 07:58 PM
I?m not sure how closely the Storm 8 team follows these threads, but Ryne, Judy, Meow, and Pookie, and any others who might be able to pass on a message... this event was definitely one for the family. Please make sure they know our appreciation. It was fun to go searching in the market and purchase the necessary parts/products and also help others out. This event ultimately didn?t cost me anything. The $300,000 coinage I spent I made back in putting extra parts/products up for sale in the market. I might even make a little extra. Thank you Stormers!

Rynetory2
09-13-18, 09:01 PM
Glad that you like this. :) I generally pass along the feedback together with the poll results. The poll will be started at the end of this event.

jed1066
09-15-18, 07:36 AM
What does the lizard rock do please ? I just bought for 38 gems and there is a 7 hour timer on it
Tia

FarmerIreneOK
09-15-18, 12:11 PM
Will the succulents and the stand be active after the event? I know last time people requested this. Just checking!

judyandthecat
09-15-18, 03:22 PM
What does the lizard rock do please ? I just bought for 38 gems and there is a 7 hour timer on it
Tia

You collect from it every seven hours for event items

jed1066
09-16-18, 03:33 AM
You collect from it every seven hours for event items

I have finished the event so don’t need the parts , Do you know if the lizard will still be visible once event has finished please?

fastfoody
09-16-18, 02:44 PM
I'll be happy if that game with those succulents is over.

bluesapphire09
09-16-18, 04:29 PM
Can someone please let me know? My barn is full of items and I desperately need space.
Help please!

judyandthecat
09-16-18, 06:04 PM
Can someone please let me know? My barn is full of items and I desperately need space.
Help please!

Everything can be sold in this event!
They are in the recipes post 3 page 1 used for the Garden kits.
You have to make one of each Garden kit.

PookieBear50
09-18-18, 12:17 PM
Is it worth it to spend the 38 gems on the Lizard Rock for a decoration? I'm reluctant to spend the gems...but I could be persuaded to do so if it will make a nice decoration after the event...

draughnc
09-18-18, 02:22 PM
47474The lizard rock is cute and hopefully the lizard will stay after this event.

PookieBear50
09-18-18, 02:35 PM
I guess I'll get it, then...hopefully it will remain animated, as some of the other boosts have done after their events ended.

Thanks for the photo, draughnc.

Rynetory2
09-18-18, 09:11 PM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

ankavale1000
09-18-18, 10:22 PM
Thank u for taking all the event items off newspaper n shop the minute event is over. Really appreciate the blanket sweep.

RoyalBlue305
09-18-18, 11:01 PM
Enjoyed the event and the prizes. It was a realistic and reachable event in terms of being able to finish on time. I did have to buy items in order to finish but given that, the goals were doable. I loved the prizes. I do hope the Lizard Rock stays animated and we get to keep it. That’s why I got it actually. I do also hope the succulents stay but it doesn’t look like they will unfortunately.

(Can anyone clarify if the lizard rock stays animated as is and also the status of the succulents?)

er3x
09-18-18, 11:49 PM
What about blue succulent stand upgrade? Will it do something?

PookieBear50
09-19-18, 01:36 AM
Enjoyed the event and the prizes. It was a realistic and reachable event in terms of being able to finish on time. I did have to buy items in order to finish but given that, the goals were doable. I loved the prizes. I do hope the Lizard Rock stays animated and we get to keep it. That’s why I got it actually. I do also hope the succulents stay but it doesn’t look like they will unfortunately.

(Can anyone clarify if the lizard rock stays animated as is and also the status of the succulents?)

Not sure about the succulents, but my lizard blinks and looks around, and its tail twitches back and forth.

tsumtsum27
09-19-18, 02:17 AM
Thank u storm8 for the really nice event.
Now what to do with the succulent pots ?
They cant be planted n cant be stored.
And also what to do with the succulent flowers that still left on the silo ?

Rynetory2
09-19-18, 07:34 AM
What about blue succulent stand upgrade? Will it do something?

No need to upgrade it cos the event is over. You can use it as a decoration.

Rynetory2
09-19-18, 07:35 AM

You can use the succulent plots as decorations and sell off your event items in your barn/silo.

draughnc
09-19-18, 08:17 PM
Can S8 make the succulent tree storable?

jesslc41
09-19-18, 08:58 PM

I was able to store my succulent pots (not the succulent stand though). But maybe that was because the event was still running when I decided to store them - I finished a few days early. It's a bit odd that they could be stored during the event but can't now the event is over...?

I would like to store the succulent stand now that it doesn't have any crafts. S8, can you please make this happen?

Owenoel
09-19-18, 11:00 PM
I upgraded the succulent stand because I was prompted yesterday and nothing happened. I just lost all my upgrade parts. Yes, I know the event is over. I guess Im just a dummy.

Rynetory2
09-20-18, 12:17 AM
I was able to store my succulent pots (not the succulent stand though). But maybe that was because the event was still running when I decided to store them - I finished a few days early. It's a bit odd that they could be stored during the event but can't now the event is over...?

I would like to store the succulent stand now that it doesn't have any crafts. S8, can you please make this happen?

Oh this is strange... I'm completely opposite - I can store the stand but not my plots. Which platform or game version are you playing on?

Rynetory2
09-20-18, 12:21 AM
I upgraded the succulent stand because I was prompted yesterday and nothing happened. I just lost all my upgrade parts. Yes, I know the event is over. I guess Im just a dummy.

Sorry to hear that. And nope you are not. You're just new to the game and besides the Stand should not be upgradable. I've flagged this over earlier for the team to fix this.

Rynetory2
09-20-18, 12:22 AM
Please take note:

Do not upgrade your Blue Succulent Stand. I have flagged this over to the team for them to fix this. Thanks.

Rynetory2
09-20-18, 11:03 PM
Please take note:

This has been fixed. :)

draughnc
09-24-18, 02:54 PM
Can S8 make the succulent tree storable?
Just checking on if this tree will be storable or if I need to get rid of it by selling for zero dollars. Thanks.

Rynetory2
10-01-18, 02:45 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.