PDA

View Full Version : Slow moving people

sputzell59
09-01-18, 05:12 PM
Why are the people coming into my store moving slow. I and getting only 6-7 people a minute if that. I have hardly made any money from my food.

twospoons
09-01-18, 06:07 PM
Assuming you have more tables & chairs out than that, what you should do is leave your bakery open for a few minutes, so you can watch the customers. If a few people come in and sit down and then the next few people leave the host stand with mad faces, you'll know you've blocked access to the chairs--remember, there needs to be an open path for them to walk on. I've seen people just put rows and rows of tables & chairs in their bakery with no empty rows behind them, which does no good.

If there are enough seats for everyone and it's just that your smiley face score is low, keep watching. As the customers eat & leave happy, the score will go up, and more people will come in at a time. I've gotten my customer satisfaction score all the way down to 10 before. It can take a few minutes to recover, which only happens when the game is open.

sputzell59
09-01-18, 06:19 PM
My customer satisfaction is at 100. There is no blocked doors, rows, chairs or anything. The people just aren't coming in and the doors keep staying open like the game is frozen but when I go into another store things are moving fast

sputzell59
09-01-18, 06:38 PM
Went back and checked. It was my error. I have three doors. Two were standing open. I did not see the third was blocked. Strange that one door affected the other two doors. Thank you

Rynetory2
09-03-18, 06:05 AM
Glad that you found out and this is not an issue.

(Closing thread given this is not an issue.)