PDA

View Full Version : Find Them All! by silvermist8 - April 5th

GroupMagma
04-05-11, 01:27 PM
Time for Round 2 of Find Them All!, brought to us by silvermist8! Thanks again for the great event idea! Round 1 was in City Story, posted here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10560-Find-Them-All!-by-silvermist8-April-4th

The premise is simple: find a Restaurant with all five of the items listed below. First to do so gets 25 Gems or City/Club Cash in whatever game you please.

In order to participate:

1. Find a Restaurant with these items:

- Corgi
- Cheese Cart
- Television
- Blue Wainscot wallpaper
- Arched Window

2. Take a picture of the Restaurant using the Snap feature (the camera icon on the top right corner of your game). Please zoom in as much as you can, since my feeble eyes can't make out all the items on small screenshots.

3. Select "Save to Photos."

4. Post a picture of your restaurant here on the forums.

5. Collect your winnings!

Remember... first one to post the picture with all of those items wins 25 Gems. Happy hunting! :cool:

geluve
04-05-11, 01:35 PM
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd455/Geluve/IMG_0190-1.jpg
id geluve gems for night club story pls:)

mattdiner
04-05-11, 01:52 PM
GroupMagma, can you add a rule to make it illegal to take a pic of your own room? There might come another round where I am able to purchase all of the items, but I know I wouldn't like it the other way around. It takes the "happy hunting" out of it all if someone uploads their own image and quickly wins within 10 minutes. I don't know if the example above demonstrates this. There should be some sort of rule saying that the screenshot must come from the community member list. I don't know how that would be enforced...

GroupMagma
04-05-11, 02:01 PM
That would be difficult to enforce, since we don't have the Storm8 IDs of the winning pages, and not every Restaurant posts their Storm8 ID on their Wall. But I'll see what I can do for Wednesday-Friday's contests.

In any case, based on the rules presented, Geluve is our clear winner today. Congrats! 25 Cash has been added to Nightclub Story. :)