PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations: Best dragon to craft for arena

rissah
08-17-18, 09:31 AM
I'm almost ready to craft my first dragon and I would love to pick one that is the best in the arena (right now my best fighters are Diamond, Anubis, Black Diamond, Immortal, Black Knight, Aether, Bronzetalon, and Tribal. Anecdotally, I feel like Glasswing comes up in the most in what I've seen in the calculator. Not sure if Neo Glasswing is better or another dragon. I fully intend to max level whichever dragon I craft. Thanks for any suggestions. Sorry if there is another thread on this, I searched but couldn't find it!

PeppiVille
08-17-18, 02:00 PM
Neo Glasswing does not show in my codex as craftable. Glasswing does.

Congratulations on reaching 1600 essence! If I ever get there I am considering Glasswing or Valiant.

grandmatina
08-17-18, 02:11 PM
Glasswing or Passion are my champion battlers.

skyharbor602
08-17-18, 03:10 PM
Definitely Passion or Glasswing.

CranberryMil
08-17-18, 04:05 PM
There are no dragons that Glasswing can ****, that you can not **** with one of your pure champion.

i was searching for a dragon with Mythic, Gold, Fairytale types and there is none: Golds are pure. Mythic are few and rarely in the arena (10 dragons!) , Fairy Tale have more variety and are regulars in the arena, but your other champions can **** it as easy as Glaswing .

I will not craft more dragons for arena, but if you want a Glasswing and make you happy , go for it.

Mostreal
08-22-18, 03:19 PM
My Glasswing (14) is a great fighter. I also use Bramble (14) and Dark Omen(14) a lot during tournaments. I found with the Champions that is Diamond doesn't work Achilles(15) does.

I use Creator(14) with pretty good success. Dread Captain (12) is pretty good as well.

These are my usual go-tos for tournaments. Diamond just beat Strength with one blow.

Phoenix406
08-22-18, 03:25 PM
There are no dragons that Glasswing can ****, that you can not **** with one of your pure champion.

i was searching for a dragon with Mythic, Gold, Fairytale types and there is none: Golds are pure. Mythic are few and rarely in the arena (10 dragons!) , Fairy Tale have more variety and are regulars in the arena, but your other champions can **** it as easy as Glaswing .

I will not craft more dragons for arena, but if you want a Glasswing and make you happy , go for it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who said anything about ****ing the dragons? They are just temporarily knocked out (I hope!). Lol!

Phoenix406
08-22-18, 03:27 PM
I use my Glasswing and my Mithril a lot. I also call on my Unruly Dragon a lot.

[S8] Elsa
08-22-18, 05:08 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who said anything about ****ing the dragons? They are just temporarily knocked out (I hope!). Lol!

They're not dead, they're just tired. We built them a healing spring to day spa in so they can rest. ;D

Phoenix406
08-23-18, 02:36 PM
Elsa;1535844']They're not dead, they're just tired. We built them a healing spring to day spa in so they can rest. ;D

That's right! Thanks for reminding me. Lol! I wish I could go to their healing spring myself.

rissah
08-23-18, 06:36 PM
Thanks everyone!! Lastly, since I've never done this before, when you craft a dragon from the codex does it then tie up your spell shop for however long the Dragon's incubation time is? I'm going to craft Glasswing but if it's going to tie up my spell shop for a day I will wait, since crafting things is part of the tales event. Thanks!

Mostreal
08-24-18, 06:47 AM
Thanks everyone!! Lastly, since I've never done this before, when you craft a dragon from the codex does it then tie up your spell shop for however long the Dragon's incubation time is? I'm going to craft Glasswing but if it's going to tie up my spell shop for a day I will wait, since crafting things is part of the tales event. Thanks!

Crafting dragon from essence does not tie up the spell shop, if I remember correctly, it crafts instantly and goes right onto a nest. You do it from the codex, so the spell shop is not effected. Good luck with your Glasswing! He's a bit expensive to level up but mine's at level 14 and beat St. Patrick, Sky, Prime Eternal, and Tiny all on the first try yesterday.

AnnirasSweets
08-24-18, 08:43 AM
Crafting dragon from essence does not tie up the spell shop, if I remember correctly, it crafts instantly and goes right onto a nest. You do it from the codex, so the spell shop is not effected. Good luck with your Glasswing! He's a bit expensive to level up but mine's at level 14 and beat St. Patrick, Sky, Prime Eternal, and Tiny all on the first try yesterday.

You are correct. After selecting 'Craft' on the dragon of your choice in the Codex, the dragon egg poofs into existence on an open nest and voila: new dragon. So no tying up the Spell Shop, just be sure you've got an open Nest and conversely always make sure you don't have any free nests if you're going to be fiddling around in the Codex to avoid any accidental acquisitions.

FieldsLikeB
08-24-18, 09:27 AM
Emerald Knight. Old School dependable Champ

Ilsadrago
08-24-18, 05:54 PM
I was really excited to get Glasswing to 15, but I've been disappointed. It's lost way more than won. Go figure! My Music 15 kicks serious dragon butt though!

rissah
09-22-18, 07:53 PM
I was really excited to get Glasswing to 15, but I've been disappointed. It's lost way more than won. Go figure! My Music 15 kicks serious dragon butt though!

I went with Glasswing and she rocks in the arena!!