PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

Rynetory2
08-16-18, 08:01 PM
🎃🍂⛄❄️ Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions ❄️⛄🍂🎃

Hi everyone,

It's that time of year again! With the holiday season coming up, what items would you like to see in your Bakery?

Please post your suggestions for new items you'd like to see, as well as older items you'd like to see return :) These can range from decorations and crates to appliances, recipes, and even furniture!

This applies to Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Winter Holidays. This thread will close in a few weeks, so post your wishlist quickly! :D

[Note: This thread is for items and suggestions. Please do not post new/current game features.]

TwixAndScones
08-16-18, 09:34 PM
The Pumpkin Carriage. The Gem Dispenser.The Fairy Grotto. San Francisco. The Pagoda.

The Chinese Dragon & the dancers I never was able to do the flash goal back in February.

Secret Garden. The Candy Carousel. The Truffle Chair. The Garden Tea Party. The Pearl Grotto. Bounce House

Not sure if goals applies, but how about the Pirate Ship bow & Sterm. I really wanted that.

Here is some pictures also to give a idea.

All posts below are S8 Source besides 1.

46705 Source: MomsGameToo

Thank you! :)

AnnirasSweets
08-17-18, 04:26 AM
I've got a whole list of things that I'll have to post later because all I can think of is the very first thing that popped into my mind.

These little chocolate looking trees from back in the beginning: *If anyone has a better pic I'd be grateful*

And really, I'd love to see any of the really old limited decos like the stained glass windows (the tall ones that match french divider), the New Years Bear and Balloons , Holiday Balloon (the x-mas tree one), Pastry Art, etc.

While I was playing back then I wasn't playing regularly and rarely did goals or gem packs so I yearn for the chance for all those items I remember but never bought. I really think that's why I make sure I've bought at least two of each item since World Games left the market, lol.

Oh! (and this is key for me) If there are tables on offer, can the matching chairs be included? It seems silly to me when they offer a table from set A, chair from set B and counter from set C in sales instead of having the entire matching set on sale.

Marischa764
08-17-18, 06:57 AM
yeti waiter, sunny snowman, festive kitchen, old winter wedding goal, halloween altar, lit pumpkin, halloween candelabra, heartbaker goal for valentine goal:) it's for future:) and removed limited recipes, also some beautiful new/old decorations

1977ROI
08-17-18, 09:01 PM
THANKS FOR ASKING ABT IT MOD I NEED THESE FOLLOWING THINGS-:
1 HOLIDAY FIREPLACE ( NEED IT BADLY FROM LAST YEAR)
2 SNOW FENCE( ALSO NEED IT BADLY)
3 WINTER PROPOSAL
4 WINTER WEDDING( GOAL GIFT)
5 AUTUMN FOUNTAIN
6 AUTUMN ARC
7 SNOW FALL WALLPAPER
8 JACK O LANTERN
PLZZ bring these things if possible via goal or sale...if not please bring back old appliances ( stoves) thankyou 🎄🎃🎆🍁🎅🎊

MissTwilight99
08-18-18, 02:14 AM
For Halloween it would be nice to see the tables that have "RIP" on them. I can't remember the name for them though.

Thanksgiving. It would be nice if there were some little (1x1) people carrying like a roast turkey, and other thanksgiving treats. I always love the individual people servers because I put them next to tables like they are serving the food.

Black Friday - big gem sales! Sales on everything lol :p (would be good though!)

Xmas... I'd love to see some of the Winter Wedding displays available again. Also a big Christmas tree that doesn't cost gems. There's one in the decor tab but its like 50 gems or something.

Something that would be awesome is if that around xmas time, would be nice to be able to receive extra gifts from neighbours. To me, xmas time is about giving, so it would be great to send all neighbours gifts without them always being maxed :o

And, for New years. Would be nice to see some gold glitter floors similar to the one in RS. There really arent many new years decorations available in BS so would be nice to add some into a goal.

Lastly, around the 26th of January, it would be awesome to create an Australia Day goal for us down here!!! We are always forgotten! At xmas its Summer here...so these snowy decorations feel a bit weird lol. Recipe suggestions - Lamingtons, Koala Cookies, Fairy Bread, Vegemite Sandwiches, Pavlova, Damper, Tim Tams, Anzac Biscuits, Iced Vovos. Please!!! :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

cutehorsebun
08-19-18, 11:06 AM
Hi, I would like to see the recipes that are temporary become permanent either by a new oven you can obtain in a goal or added to the standard oven. Some of the recipes include the Christmas tree cupcakes, yule log, spider cookies etc. You can make it a goal to earn these recipes. I would like to make them year round. Thank you.

vanillalatte101
08-19-18, 04:03 PM
I would like to see: Trick or Treat, Haunted House, North Pole Express, Titan Tannenbaum, Santa Coat Table, Santa hat Chair, and the reindeer!

MoesBiestro
08-21-18, 12:33 AM
The Yeti waiter. Gem dispenser

fefeoooo
08-21-18, 04:19 AM
I woul really appreciate being able to unlock my old ovens that I missed. I have been playing since 2009. Some how I never finished a ton of goals???? So I would love the opportunity to get the Hallo oven, fall oven, fall fountain, party prepped, holiday oven, big city oven, candy cooker PLEASE? Also, Santa shop oven, cornucopia oven, palace oven, fudge station oven, hay bale fountain. I just want to revisit and get some of the ole recipes. Thank you soooooooooooo much for listening.

my607
08-22-18, 11:12 AM
I would like the basic oven recipes to be unlock for some reason I missed those. Gem dispenser would be nice and some first place holiday items would be great. Please have some new holiday doors,windows, wallpapers that are pretty and not cost gems if they are for gems make them cheap. Thank you

bezczelnyguy
08-23-18, 09:13 PM
I would like to see Gift Wrap Table back.

As well as the "Fall Fountain" recipes and, if possible, an oven with the "Cherry Muffin, Holiday Waffles and Instant Pudding" recipes.

kalbrecht
08-29-18, 09:24 PM
I would like to see a theme about Jesus or at least some Christian things.

tastytouch
08-30-18, 12:11 AM
Winter items that have nothing to do with holidays! Snowmen, dogsled, skiing, skating, CURLING, HOCKEY!

I agree with MissTwilight99... recognize countries outside of the US. You could easily do her Australian theme.
Or Canada??? Recipes might include Nanaimo bars, Butter tarts, are Saskatoon berry pie, flapper pie, tiger ice cream...
Mexico... churros, carlota, sopapillas
Ireland... Eton mess, banoffee pie, sticky toffee pudding, flapjacks...
And the associated decorations...

Be nice to see something other than July 4th celebrated. Overdone and meaningless to many of your players.

And please... bring back the Gem Dispenser!!!

southernbellesummer
08-30-18, 12:39 AM
For Halloween, I wish they would bring back the gorgeous purple ?Haunted? tables.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE GEM DISPENSER!!!

Aeetslimon
08-30-18, 12:50 PM
Rosh hashanah (Jewish New year), soekot or chanoeka would be nice. Or maybe festivities from other religions or countries.
It would be nice if you could buy xnas stuff with money instead of gems

roxystaufenberg
08-30-18, 01:37 PM
OMG! I love this :) let's go: Water Garden, Fairy Kitchen, Gelato Stand, Mother's Gazebo, Duck Fountain, Beach Hut, Autumn Feast, Garden Tea, Candy Carousel, Pastel Lounge, Gem Dispenser (pleaaaaaaaaaaaase), Gnome Home, so much things
I would love to bring back the prize of old goals, it will be so cool :love_heart:

lmak21
08-31-18, 06:39 PM
I would like to see the seasonal gift expanded ...before we could gift Halloween cappuccino, spring tulips, etc. nice to mix it up.

qlesmy
09-05-18, 08:00 PM
Frosty Freezer Oven

Keddy30103
09-14-18, 07:37 PM
A Silver Aluminum Tree like we had in the 60's with round glass ornaments in blue's and purple's.

Any silver and blue Winter Holiday item.

If you offer these wonderful items from my childhood please make some of them be for coins and not too many gems.

Bakerling
09-14-18, 08:07 PM
I like these items back again:

Candy Carousel
Pirate Ship bow & Sterm
Gem Dispensers available permanently

MissTwilight99
09-15-18, 04:09 AM
Winter items that have nothing to do with holidays! Snowmen, dogsled, skiing, skating, CURLING, HOCKEY!

I agree with MissTwilight99... recognize countries outside of the US. You could easily do her Australian theme.
Or Canada??? Recipes might include Nanaimo bars, Butter tarts, are Saskatoon berry pie, flapper pie, tiger ice cream...
Mexico... churros, carlota, sopapillas
Ireland... Eton mess, banoffee pie, sticky toffee pudding, flapjacks...
And the associated decorations...

Be nice to see something other than July 4th celebrated. Overdone and meaningless to many of your players.

And please... bring back the Gem Dispenser!!!

I agree. All other countries are forgotten about. Please make it a bit more of a worldwide game :)

Another thing to add to my list...please bring back gem dispenser. Even if you its only available to buy for a limited time. I think we all agree on this one!

sugarie4
09-15-18, 05:31 AM
I would love to have these
Winter wonder oven
Winter wedding oven
Winter frost fountain
Winter frost oven
Molten lava cake
Frappe fountain
Snow tiles with cobblestone (not sure what they're called) but so many people have them.

edwinarca87
09-15-18, 06:47 AM
Im begging please for Frappe fountain i missed it because im just new player then not yet aware of goals that expired and also the Monsters kitchen and the lab experiment the Frankenstien strapped in a bed please

Jojocl141587
09-15-18, 07:17 AM
I REALLY want them to re-release the Santa's Shop oven and fountain goal.

moonstone1lady
09-15-18, 09:04 AM
I'd like to see the pirate oven, fudge station, winter frost oven, pumpkin stove, choco-love stove, frappe fountain, fondue fountain, Santa's shop fountain, Coffee Machine, gelato cart, Santa's shop oven, Winter Frost fountain, Winter Wedding Oven, Frozen Banana Stand, Old Brick Oven, Texas Fryer, Pastry cart, Winter Oven, Gourmet Soda Machine, Royal Oven. I'd like to have the Jack-O-Lantern Patch goal made available, Carousel, Parisian Street Lamp, Tiered Winter Cake goal, Patisserie Display Goal, Garden Glow Tree, Antique Street Lamp goal, Pirate Ship Bow Goal, Gelato Bar Goal, Treasure Island Goal, Christmas Treats Goal, Crystal Piano Goal, Espresso Bar Goal, Winter Bouquet Goal, Cupcake Gravestone Goal, Valentine's Display Goal, Pirate Ship Stern Goal, Sweetheart Display Goal, Teapot Lamp goal, Pumpkin divider Goal, Parisian Picnic table, Fall Leaves Table. Please fix the eyes on your bugged eyed people. I don't want any goal item with them in it. Also please change your notifications to say "The" rather than "your" in order to correct your poor grammar. Thank you for the opportunity for the input.

Jojocl141587
09-15-18, 10:04 AM
I'd like to see the pirate oven, fudge station, winter frost oven, pumpkin stove, choco-love stove, frappe fountain, fondue fountain, Santa's shop fountain, Coffee Machine, gelato cart, Santa's shop oven, Winter Frost fountain, Winter Wedding Oven, Frozen Banana Stand, Old Brick Oven, Texas Fryer, Pastry cart, Winter Oven, Gourmet Soda Machine, Royal Oven. I'd like to have the Jack-O-Lantern Patch goal made available, Carousel, Parisian Street Lamp, Tiered Winter Cake goal, Patisserie Display Goal, Garden Glow Tree, Antique Street Lamp goal, Pirate Ship Bow Goal, Gelato Bar Goal, Treasure Island Goal, Christmas Treats Goal, Crystal Piano Goal, Espresso Bar Goal, Winter Bouquet Goal, Cupcake Gravestone Goal, Valentine's Display Goal, Pirate Ship Stern Goal, Sweetheart Display Goal, Teapot Lamp goal, Pumpkin divider Goal, Parisian Picnic table, Fall Leaves Table. Please fix the eyes on your bugged eyed people. I don't want any goal item with them in it. Also please change your notifications to say "The" rather than "your" in order to correct your poor grammar. Thank you for the opportunity for the input.

I second this, I would like a chance to get the pirate ship as well.

Jojocl141587
09-15-18, 11:10 AM
I agree. All other countries are forgotten about. Please make it a bit more of a worldwide game :)

Another thing to add to my list...please bring back gem dispenser. Even if you its only available to buy for a limited time. I think we all agree on this one!

Absolutely, I've been waiting for them to bring back Gem Dispensers, that's something I will buy gems to get.

siverraindrops
09-18-18, 10:01 AM
I would love to see more Witch stuff for halloween

Azul
09-18-18, 11:51 AM
The Gem Dispenser please, please please! Thank you!!!!

Canterito
09-18-18, 12:35 PM
The Gem Dispenser please, please please! Thank you!!!!

Yes, Gem dispenser too!!!!!

pixiegamer
09-18-18, 10:06 PM
Halloween

Wishlist of Returning Items:

Baking Wizard (2nd place prize from the Fairy Tale Crate)

Furniture:

Cauldron Tables and Stools

Decor:

1x1 characters in different costumes :)

Recipes:

Pumpkin Fright Latte:
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e5/44/50/e54450a48caf733c88fa8e6bf977ccd4--halloween-treats-halloween-pumpkins.jpg
Witches' Brew Punch, served in little cauldron mugs! :)
https://i.imgur.com/dtlUwbK.jpg?1
Jack o Lantern Pies:
https://i.imgur.com/OvxEUmz.jpg
Haunted Gingerbread House:
https://i.imgur.com/tlKPF0M.jpg?1
Frankenshakes:
https://i.imgur.com/MvLNoip.jpg?1
Cobweb Cotton Candy
https://i.imgur.com/lxlwwg0.jpg
Vampire Donuts
https://i.imgur.com/nIcc4j3.jpg?1

pixiegamer
09-18-18, 10:06 PM
Autumn/Thanksgiving

Wall Decor:

Falling Leaves Wall Decal:
https://en.wearunique.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/400x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/b/tbb0000028.jpg
A Pumpkin Patch Sign:
https://i.imgur.com/neWwK98.jpg?1

Decor:

More single characters and couples dressed in autumn apparel - plaid, sweaters, scarves, boots, beanies, etc.
A pile of leaves with a rake next to it
A kid throwing leaves into the air
An Autumn Gazebo to go with the outdoor autumn decor we have :)
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/25/26/1a/25261accfc13bb5f28f3268c644178d7--outdoor-gazebos-arbors.jpg
https://cdn5.vectorstock.com/i/thumb-large/62/89/gazebo-with-red-roof-and-sofa-in-autumn-style-vector-15046289.jpg

Recipes:

Pumpkin Buns

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2849/10859591733_060dd1a12d_z.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7344/10859410384_6c3f67a2e5_c.jpg

Pumpkin Roll Cake
https://img-s2.onedio.com/id-5659ed4bbb97a7912c6afbab/rev-0/w-500/s-f4f8ef5c7f53e94489a5f894c323033b3ff275ca.jpg

pixiegamer
09-18-18, 10:07 PM
Black Friday

At the top of my wishlist is the Garden Pavilion (2nd place prize from the Spring Gift crate) :D
https://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r608/mingboo/2bf4c7c8.jpg

pixiegamer
09-18-18, 10:07 PM
Winter/Holidays

Wall Decor:

Old Fashioned Hot Cocoa sign
https://i.etsystatic.com/10062833/c/900/714/0/102/il/23db3e/1608061730/il_340x270.1608061730_6hhw.jpg

Floor Decor:

A Holiday Chaise - a luxurious red velvet tufted chaise with a cozy knit blanket thrown over the top

https://www.eventprophire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/chaise_longue_furniture_hire_red_velvet.jpg
Loretta, Hazel, and Natasha (ESPECIALLY NATASHA) dressed in festive clothing :)
Jean-Pierre dressed in beret and trench coat building a snow-quembouche ;)

Like a croquembouche, but with snowballs and ice instead of cream puffs

Kids huddled around a table building a gingerbread house
A Cocoa Station - a display laid out with mugs and multiple toppings customers could use to customize their cocoa, including peppermint sticks; cinnamon sticks; shakers with cinnamon powder and cocoa powder; marshmallows; etc.
https://photos-cdn.catchmyparty.com/BL/2011/12/hot-cocoa-bar-3-465x309.jpg
A Holiday Performance -

littlemama410
09-20-18, 09:01 AM
I would love to see more holiday themed wall decor for all holidays. I would love to see peppermint candy and gumdrop tables and chairs, wallpaper and floor and wall decor too. Also a large gingerbread house floor decor and/or cafe and matching tables, chairs, wallpaper, wall decor and floors. For Halloween it would be cute to have some Day of the Dead (El Dia de los Muertos) stuff.

dontidae
09-22-18, 09:11 AM
Halloween - please can we get the spider stone tile like in RS? Also Halloween register!!!!

Thanksgiving- lamp posts, register!!!

Black Friday- the ability to purchase the chance to finish an expired goal!

Winter- yeti waiter, winter/smash lamp posts, winter/xmas registers!

teepar
09-22-18, 10:47 AM
I’m playing Bakery and Restaurant Story, and I cannot get the current versions like the Winter holiday 2018, I am playing on the old versions on both, I see my friends with updated items in their bakery and restaurant and it takes me forever to get these items, I have to wait until the next goals come around...is it that it is only Android friendly, I’m play8ng on a iPad..

sarathecat12
09-23-18, 08:39 AM
First time attempting to post and with an attachment too, will see how it turns out. My biggest regret is not finishing the Halloween goal with this prize. Please give us a chance to buy this.
Also, would love the chance to get some of the goal appliances some of us missed. Thank you!

Natasha_07
10-28-18, 04:17 PM
Dear S8

I didn't see any thread on this so decided to start one giving November starts this same week.

My wish list for BF: honey & jam, gingerbread house, 2012 reindeers, condiment counter, egg hunt, marionette show, fruit fountain & punch bowl, gladiolus display, stuffed polar bear on a sled from the holiday box (don't know the exact name), ice cream truck, coffee pods, party crate discounted, spring dresser, macaw cage, cherry cabinet, pink lemonade display, Santa's gift bag, spring windmill, cookie snowmen/snow couple & winter wonderland.

Thank you for reading. :)

msrxq
11-02-18, 12:38 PM
Gem Dispenser and the Reindeer!! :love_heart:

1977ROI
11-04-18, 01:46 AM
I liked the idea of autumn Gazebo....its very pretty wish to see it...too in bakery story

sputzell59
11-04-18, 06:33 AM
I would like to see a Hawaiian or Australian Holiday theme.

kayjco
11-05-18, 11:37 AM
I would like a communist Santa because nothing says CHRISTMAS like a symbol of threats, starvation, torture & murder.

Also fish. We all like a big hunk of Lutefisk for our Christmas tables.

That should do it!

What is that you say? They did that last Christmas in RS? Well, darn. I cannot imagine anything that could top THAT! Maybe we should just skip Christmas.

1977ROI
11-07-18, 10:48 AM
Waiting for it.....eagerly 🤗

EdiiLouise
11-07-18, 12:09 PM
Santas Grotto please

stereo38
11-07-18, 01:03 PM
How about including some decor and recipes for Chanukah. As lovely as the Christmas items are, many players celebrate Chanukah, and would love to have Chanukah items included. Thx

DoublePortion
11-07-18, 02:41 PM
How about including some decor and recipes for Chanukah. As lovely as the Christmas items are, many players celebrate Chanukah, and would love to have Chanukah items included. Thx

I second this! Thank you Stereo 38!

Natasha_07
11-09-18, 06:45 AM
Please bring back these 3 different wall lights.

Christmas Lights

Pink and White Lights, and Color Lights

Pandiepiie
11-09-18, 06:57 AM
Snowman decor and snowy decor .. without red/green

ahting1023
11-09-18, 09:11 AM
I started to play Bakery end of 2017. Really wish to have all those nice Christmas ovens & Counters & decorations. Perhaps some additional short goals for players like me to unlock ?

msrxq
11-11-18, 01:47 AM
one of these as a side goal please:

Titan Tannenbaum

Reindeer Goal

Little Helper / Santa’s Workshop

TwixAndScones
11-11-18, 02:30 PM
Also (a add on to my wish list)

I wish of expands be half off for November sales.

I would like to expand my bakery to the max 1 day, (same with my restaurant) and I would really be greatful of that.

I only need 8 more expands on my main bakery. And if they was to shorten the price to it, I can possibly do it all at 1 time together, during November sales. (if nothing good comes back).

I know I might be a head of myself or possibly asking for 2 much, but here is my example.

Examples with expands:

The 100 gem expandsion be only 50 gems.
The 150 gem expandsion only be in between 70-100 gems.
Or even if they barely lower it (gem expandsions) I would still be greatful.

It would be great, however I have no say in this. It is just what I suggest/wish for.

(And this is the thread for that!) luckily.

And if you ask why I do not just use my coins/gold for expandsion, here is my reason!

I never have 2 much coins/gold.

I barely even have enough to redorate sometimes, so that is why I never use my coins to buy expands. Anyways. I would be so much happy and grateful of this!

storm81775
11-11-18, 04:42 PM
I would love to see them open all the recipes on the Bakesgiving Oven. It's a pretty boring oven with only 2 recipes. And both of those recipes have the same stats. It would be a great 5 day goal right before Thanksgiving.

MerBearUSA
11-11-18, 06:01 PM
I would like to see a theme about Jesus or at least some Christian things.

Yes, I agree. A lot of other religions get ovens and items like the current one which is a Hindu festival custom. Seems like Christian themes get ignored. Be nice to have a manger scene display for Christmas.

MerBearUSA
11-11-18, 06:10 PM
Im begging please for Frappe fountain i missed it because im just new player then not yet aware of goals that expired and also the Monsters kitchen and the lab experiment the Frankenstien strapped in a bed please

I missed the Frappe Fountain goal too! I know it?s not holiday, but would LOVE to have it. I had to quit the game for a bit to be a care giver to my grandma who has Alzheimer?s. She?s in a wonderful nursing home now.

MerBearUSA
11-11-18, 06:13 PM

I agree even though I live in the USA. I am yearning for more winter items as well as having more recipes from other countries. I?m Polish, so that would be great too.

DaisyLuna
11-15-18, 02:38 PM
Can we please have a Black Friday sale with older goals up on sale? I would love to have more Christmas deco and in past goals you have such fun things.

LifeThruABook
11-15-18, 07:35 PM
Can we please have a Black Friday sale with older goals up on sale? I would love to have more Christmas deco and in past goals you have such fun things.

I agree!!! I started playing this game again and I would love to have more decorations.

BakeMeAJolteon
11-17-18, 03:17 PM
A Gingerbread goal & Candy Cane goal (I know we had a candy cane goal but more candy cane themed decor would be sweet🍭🍬) 😘❄️🤗

dontidae
11-19-18, 09:23 AM
For Black Friday (or even side goal) can we please please get the antique sign post?!?! I missed it and I want it SOOOO bad!!

EdiiLouise
11-19-18, 12:15 PM
Anyone else get a pop up?

mauw22
11-19-18, 02:26 PM
Anyone else get a pop up?

yes! im excited

msrxq
11-19-18, 02:35 PM
yes! im excited
Yes!

fawziaj
11-19-18, 06:36 PM
Gem machines plzzzzzz 🤩

kimmy42
11-19-18, 08:17 PM
Cake & Tea Box:
Dainty Piano

Sugar Fairy's Gift:
Sugar Cabinet

Holiday Gift:
Gingerbread House

Winter Gift:
Winter Land

Chinese New Year:
Mini Dragon Statue
Fortune Tree
Lantern
New Year Scroll
Jade Vase
Antique Display
Chinese Tea Set
Pagoda Cake
Yummy Snacks Cart
Dragon Musicians
Dragon Dancer
Prosperity Wall Deco

1977ROI
11-20-18, 02:47 AM
I also got one popup...yay its here now after one long year....whew!! Love to see all things....coming back on black friday

giadyl
11-20-18, 07:36 AM
Christmas is celebrated all over the world. How can some say that it is a USA holiday? The same can be said for Chanukah. Haters gotta hate I guess...

EdiiLouise
11-20-18, 08:33 AM
I really want Santas Grotto!!

ruthiepooh
11-20-18, 08:59 AM
Gem dispenser, and unlock all goal ovens and prizes from 2015 to 2017

slayer7000
11-20-18, 01:06 PM
Expansions 50% sale please !

geordieprogman
11-20-18, 01:34 PM
Expansions 50% sale please !

Me too but with some new expansions please. At least another 5 would be great.

I?d also love it if we had a sale on par with the one we had in 2013. Lots of large displays. Thanks.

EdiiLouise
11-20-18, 02:27 PM

There's a 5 day goal Thursday so hopefully unlock an old one then

ahting1023
11-20-18, 03:58 PM

Yeah! Me too !!

kimmy42
11-21-18, 09:23 PM
48738Stained Glass

Aarafel
11-22-18, 07:15 PM
Snowflake decorations for the walls please

techi36
11-23-18, 12:11 PM
Aww..thank you stormy8 for the mighty oven and mighty drink mixer very content I got lots of them :)

storm81775
11-24-18, 03:59 PM
I wish there was a way to open up locked recipes on old ovens without having to wait for an old goal to be re-released. I'm willing to pay gems to do so. I'm a new player from this year and there are several ovens that we can buy, but they often have several recipes that are locked. For example, I was really hoping to unlock more of the recipes on the Bakesgiving oven. But now that Thanksgiving is over, I feel like I have to wait another year for that to happen. I'm not sure I have the patience for that and it feels like it's a missed opportunity for storm8 to get a money/gem purchase.

yp88js
11-28-18, 12:46 AM
The Gem Dispenser. The Candy Carousel. The Yeti Waiter.
Thank you 😊✨

AnnirasSweets
11-28-18, 01:53 AM
Things I wanted to see at Black Friday but didn't so maybe s8 could slide them into the X-mas sales?

- 40% off Gem Sales, I can't tell you how many players were disappointed not to see this on either Friday or Monday. I would've bought more gems if the better sale was offered but they stayed at the normal sale price so I didn't spend as much

- Better discount on the Gem Expansions, 25% is just not enough incentive for me (and many others) to expand more than once using gems (and only that once because I was desperate for space) but I know if they were half off that I'd expand as far as I could!

- 50% off Appliance Slots - it's been so long since the last time this was offered that I've not added a slot in years

- Gem dispensers - I just don't understand why these haven't been brought back. At 225 gems a piece, s8 would see a LOT of money come in during the offer and I don't think that they upset the game balance much. After all, it takes months of daily collections before players even start to see a return on these long term investments so it boggles my mind when you don't offer them. Why wouldn't you return the number one requested item for a small time? Curious.

- 1st/2nd place items from the mystery boxes; especially the seasonal and holiday ones which I know are always a hit when offered outside the boxes. Many players would much rather spend 30 or 40 gems to get the exact mystery box item they wanted rather than 12 gems to maybe get it.

- Limited Time seasonal recipes returned for a month. I've been anticipating these every holiday over the last year but I've yet to see any which is a real shame. There's only a small window in each year where these recipes are relevant and again, it's something that both newer and older players enjoy and it's always such a joy to see these items returned.

TwixAndScones
11-28-18, 02:21 AM
Things I wanted to see at Black Friday but didn't so maybe s8 could slide them into the X-mas sales?

- 40% off Gem Sales, I can't tell you how many players were disappointed not to see this on either Friday or Monday. I would've bought more gems if the better sale was offered but they stayed at the normal sale price so I didn't spend as much

- Better discount on the Gem Expansions, 25% is just not enough incentive for me (and many others) to expand more than once using gems (and only that once because I was desperate for space) but I know if they were half off that I'd expand as far as I could!

- 50% off Appliance Slots - it's been so long since the last time this was offered that I've not added a slot in years

- Gem dispensers - I just don't understand why these haven't been brought back. At 225 gems a piece, s8 would see a LOT of money come in during the offer and I don't think that they upset the game balance much. After all, it takes months of daily collections before players even start to see a return on these long term investments so it boggles my mind when you don't offer them. Why wouldn't you don't return the number one requested item for a small time? Curious.

- 1st/2nd place items from the mystery boxes; especially the seasonal and holiday ones which I know are always a hit when offered outside the boxes. Many players would much rather spend 30 or 40 gems to get the exact mystery box item they wanted rather than 12 gems to maybe get it.

- Limited Time seasonal recipes returned for a month. I've been anticipating these every holiday over the last year but I've yet to see any which is a real shame. There's only a small window in each year where these recipes are relevant and again, it's something that both newer and older players enjoy and it's always such a joy to see these items returned.

Completely agree, especially on the gem dispenser part.

PinkMelona
11-28-18, 12:28 PM
Hello there :D

For Christmas 2018 I wish for old Christmas items and decorations to be available again. The Black Friday sale was too short to and there were too many items to buy in such a short time. So HOPEFULLY there will be a sale of Christmas items again for a bit longer (like Halloween sale) so we could have more time to gather gems and get some gorgeous Christmas decorations from old goals not everyone was able to get because we started to play later.

I as well wish and hope for a great Christmas goal (after the current one), so we could add some new and nice decorations.

Thank you and have a good day/night.

I am also looking for new neighbors.
If you need an active neighbor, then please add me.
ID: SweetSugarBomb

darzcarbz
11-29-18, 12:02 PM
Yes! I’m hoping for the same. I’d especially like to see the Titan Tannenbaum tree and Christmas houses return for purchase. As well as, more Santa and sleigh items. I had some of these items in an old account, that I can’t remember how to get back into. I started playing again about 2 years ago, but the decor designs aren’t as awesome as they were 4 years ago. Hoping for a sweet Christmas theme next Goal.

bubaxx
12-15-18, 11:27 AM
The Winter Proposal, the Gingerbread Baker and the Reindeers!

TwixAndScones
12-15-18, 04:02 PM
Here is a idea I have in mind.

Anyway. I think of bring the reindeer back everyday until Christmas. Like a daily reward for getting on everyday until December25. (like with the coins, but you get both, reindeer and the coin a day). Is a good idea, however it may be already late to do so. However if they do not bring them back this year, they can think of my idea for next if they are willing to at least take it in thought.

(Photo from page 6 of this thread from msrxq)

Also at least add on 1 more expand to the 39 so it could be 40 now, because I might fully expand in December/January and have 4 by 4 decorations, and I would have 3 extra spaces, if there was 40 I would not have any extra space, which is what I want. Especially if like I say, I might be able to fully expand. Anyway. This is a idea.

yp88js
12-15-18, 11:52 PM
The Candy Carousel and Yeti Waiter

fawziaj
12-16-18, 01:09 PM
Gem dispensers PLEASE��

diaperrash99
12-18-18, 10:52 AM
please bring back the reindeers :)

sugarcakes8
12-21-18, 09:47 PM
Candy Carousel 💞💞