PDA

View Full Version : All clubs look the same!

kezakazu
04-05-11, 06:05 AM
When will new items be available as everyone's clubs look the same?

We need new wall, floor and other items to make our clubs different xxxx

Halibel
04-09-11, 05:28 PM
I dont think my club looks the same as the other clubs. Maybe once in 100 I see someone using a similar look but nothing to cry about.
Most people use the default walls and flooring.

lesleypsg1
04-09-11, 05:33 PM
Yes, so far the flooring choices are limited. And well, the wall choices are too expensive. The one I'd like is 10 gems. Not gonna happen. I might've forked a few bucks if 2 gems a panel, but not 10. So I'll keep the default for now. I notice most are doing the same. No one seems to want to put $ into just yet. I know I'm cautious.

Not sure I like the game yet.

chvchv
04-09-11, 05:56 PM
Most probably there will be no new content, ever. Especially not a comprehensive amount of new content, which would enable us to create really unique nightclubs, cities, bakeries and such...

TL never released any big (or even, as advertised free weekly) updates for any of their games (False/fraudulent advertising). Especially Treasure Story lacks of ANY new content.... All islands look the same and there is no way to expand. Sad!

So, be happy with what there is. That's it.

trenae
04-09-11, 06:39 PM
As the game is still fairly new, and things are still being worked out I'd assume that more content as with any newer games released, will get more fun things to use.

I have to agree with Halibel in that most clubs I see don't look similar. It's actually very interesting some of the ways players have gone about their clubs. Hopefully we'll see some newer stuff soon, and can make our clubs that more interesting and unique. I enjoy all of the TL apps, but have to say that this one is the most fun title they've come out with (although they're all fun titles).

I look forward to seeing what content TL releases for this app.

deeslatrommi
04-09-11, 07:13 PM
Too many of the patrons look the same. It's ok that they look goofy but there really needs to be more than 5 gals and 1 guy wearing headphones. DJ and bartender are also badly needed.

sterlingempire
06-08-11, 12:05 PM
Okay... If you ask, miine isnt the same. But other people have the basics, like a large dancefloor right in the middle and seats and tables on the side. The tile flooring is never used, and everyone has their bars in the same postiton and same place.

bakery1sj
06-08-11, 12:36 PM
Check out my club with 3 levels. New dance floors came out last week with the gem sale.
bakery1sj
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa328/bakery1sj/Snapbucket/Team%20Lava%20Stores/5ABEAE7D-orig-1-1.jpg

talyon
06-08-11, 02:02 PM
I've found that there is an adequate amount of items to make your Club look diff enough then others all u need is an imagination to go with the whine. Lol. Yea gem costs can be expensive but that also keeps Clubs unique to a point. TL iMHO are doing fairly good with these Story games. Look at Blizzard Software they have now spent over 5 years to release Diablo III due out this year possibly. These games take time to create and maintain. Enjoy and use you head even steal a few ideas from others.

seastripes
06-09-11, 01:57 AM
i think it's mostly because most decorations are with gems. there's so little options you can buy with coins and to spend floors and walls with gems can costs me a fortune!!

Rachael98
06-09-11, 02:44 AM
Most probably there will be no new content, ever. Especially not a comprehensive amount of new content, which would enable us to create really unique nightclubs, cities, bakeries and such...

TL never released any big (or even, as advertised free weekly) updates for any of their games (False/fraudulent advertising). Especially Treasure Story lacks of ANY new content.... All islands look the same and there is no way to expand. Sad!

So, be happy with what there is. That's it.

TeamLava have now started providing weekly updates for the majority of their games! If you don't like the way it works if you don't get the weekly updates on your favourite games, I suppose that's alright. But you can hardly say that none of them have the advertised free weekly updates.
I'm confident that in the near future TL will start providing weekly updates across the board.