PDA

View Full Version : Missing Gems

phone_trouble
08-12-18, 04:00 AM
I have noticed over the past few updates of the game that the game is STEALING my gems.
At the end of each game you are offered optional selections to use keys and gems to open more treasure chests. Sometimes the gem count is hundreds of gems, I have seen 467 gems and more, just as an example.
What is happening, when you select skip the gems to open more chests, it subtracts the gems from your gem count instead of skipping as the menu suggests.
Very annoying as I have lost thousands of gems before I noticed where they were going, so now I just gather my daily ticket allowance and wait for someone to fix the bug.
I can't issue a support ticket because the game is no longer supported. You have to select your game from the drop down list in the ticket area, and Bingo is not on the list, so the ticket is automatically closed.

kooky panda
08-12-18, 12:27 PM
I will flag over your post to see if I can get some help from a community manager.
(Note- Your other duplicate posts on this issue have been removed)

PikaSquirrel
08-13-18, 11:00 AM
I have noticed over the past few updates of the game that the game is STEALING my gems.
At the end of each game you are offered optional selections to use keys and gems to open more treasure chests. Sometimes the gem count is hundreds of gems, I have seen 467 gems and more, just as an example.
What is happening, when you select skip the gems to open more chests, it subtracts the gems from your gem count instead of skipping as the menu suggests.
Very annoying as I have lost thousands of gems before I noticed where they were going, so now I just gather my daily ticket allowance and wait for someone to fix the bug.
I can't issue a support ticket because the game is no longer supported. You have to select your game from the drop down list in the ticket area, and Bingo is not on the list, so the ticket is automatically closed.

I checked this out and there's no issue in the game that would use your Gems without an action from the player.

phone_trouble
08-15-18, 02:06 PM
I checked this out and there's no issue in the game that would use your Gems without an action from the player.

So where are my GEMS going? I have documented this thoroughly. It is not fair to play when gems are STOLEN from my bank.