PDA

View Full Version : Croissant level

jesslc41
08-11-18, 08:33 PM
I have the croissants craft in my specialty goods store but I don't have the ability to make butter yet. I'm level 18 and according to the guide butter will show up in the dairy at level 22. Looks like croissants aren't needed for the goals though at least. I don't have the gluten free cake craft (which I also wouldn't be able to make yet).

Edit: croissants are showing up in my delivery requests for the plane which is annoying since I can't make them yet. I had this issue with potpourri too - it showed up in delivery requests for quite a while before I got to level 18 and then the craft finally showed up in my dehydrator.

Rynetory2
08-11-18, 09:53 PM
I think it should be at level 22 instead. I'm checking on this. Thanks for bringing this up.

jesslc41
08-12-18, 02:55 AM
Thanks. :)

Also level related weirdness:
1) Maple cotton candy meringue was in my bakery before I could make maple cotton candy. Didn't get any delivery requests for it though so it didn't bother me.

2) Am I meant to see items I can't use in the newspaper and Stormie's shop?
I notice that some things never appeared in the newspaper until I got to that point (eg. Raisins, grape sugar didn't show up in the newspaper until I could get grapevines). However there are other things that keep appearing that I think are above my level, eg. Simple candles, water garden crops like rice and seaweed, some green thing which I think must be a herb (can't find a picture of it in any of the guides)... There are probably others too, those are the ones I can remember at the moment.

Rynetory2
08-13-18, 05:19 AM
Thanks for the info. I've added them to my report. There's an existing level issue with the cotton candy craft - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102866-Cotton-candy-flower-level

It's possible that your newspaper and side shops are affected by this level issue for crafts. I'll update again once the team fixes these crafts. Cheers.