PDA

View Full Version : Solved Missing Cinnamon Crafts options in Cafe

orleansparish
08-10-18, 08:59 PM
Has anyone else had recipes disappear with the beginning of this new goal? For instance I’d been making a bunch of cinnamon teas, in the cafe.

I had made enough dried orange, orange cider and I forgot the third ingredient to make the drink with them? It’s not in the cafe either.

hkat2006
08-10-18, 09:18 PM
Has anyone else had recipes disappear with the beginning of this new goal? For instance I?d been making a bunch of cinnamon teas, in the cafe.

I had made enough dried orange, orange cider and I forgot the third ingredient to make the drink with them? It?s not in the cafe either.

I noticed the same thing earlier. Hopefully they'll show back up after this event is over.

Blazin_Betty
08-10-18, 09:33 PM
Has anyone else had recipes disappear with the beginning of this new goal? For instance I?d been making a bunch of cinnamon teas, in the cafe.

I had made enough dried orange, orange cider and I forgot the third ingredient to make the drink with them? It?s not in the cafe either.

Yep! I was making a bunch of cinnamon tea for the train and now I can’t make enough to fill the train. Quite frustrated about this!

Meowmeowbeans
08-10-18, 09:34 PM
Has anyone else had recipes disappear with the beginning of this new goal? For instance I’d been making a bunch of cinnamon teas, in the cafe.

I had made enough dried orange, orange cider and I forgot the third ingredient to make the drink with them? It’s not in the cafe either.

I'm going to get someone from the team on this issue as soon as possible! So sorry for any inconvenience. :(

orleansparish
08-11-18, 01:57 AM
I'm going to get someone from the team on this issue as soon as possible! So sorry for any inconvenience. :(

Hello! Oh, thank you SO much! I take it they weren?t supposed to disappear. I gave in and sold all ten of my teas. That?s what I get for not checking back here beforehand. I?ll just stock up on supplies and wait for it?s return again.

fastfoody
08-11-18, 09:48 AM
I have to make cinamon tea from the cafe, but its not there anymore. Help !!

draughnc
08-11-18, 04:59 PM
Same here. Need the orange cinnamon tea for the train and it is missing from the cafe.

Rynetory2
08-11-18, 05:49 PM
The Cinnamon crafts in the Cafe aren't fixed yet. We should get a fix after the weekend.

Rynetory2
08-11-18, 05:51 PM
Hello! Oh, thank you SO much! I take it they weren?t supposed to disappear. I gave in and sold all ten of my teas. That?s what I get for not checking back here beforehand. I?ll just stock up on supplies and wait for it?s return again.

Nope, they shouldn't disappear as they are regular game crafts, i.e. permanent. Let's wait for the fix.

KazzaL16
08-11-18, 08:41 PM
Hi, I lost spiced orange cider when the almond challenge started.

Rynetory2
08-13-18, 08:23 PM
This has been fixed. :) You can continue to craft cinnamon tea and spiced orange cider in the Cafe.