PDA

View Full Version : FOREST PARTY: Starry Night - 2018 Aug 7 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
08-07-18, 07:43 PM
Jupitern, Marsupial, Neptuna - new creature
More information on Jupitern (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1533034&viewfull=1#post1533034), Marsupial (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1533035&viewfull=1#post1533035), Neptuna (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1533036&viewfull=1#post1533036) in Creatures Guide.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46513

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46514

Alohatami
08-08-18, 11:09 PM
The kangaroo creature is cute.

tahitii
08-09-18, 03:41 AM
I like the new habitat but please S8 for 200 gems it should hold more than one element 🙁

paulmiddle
08-09-18, 01:14 PM
Well, no point in this as it’s impossible unless you have money to burn. ��

miadoubled
08-09-18, 07:38 PM
Well...made it to community thanks to my luck with newtron. Juptern (if i spelt it right)is sooo cute as a baby!

AppieP
08-10-18, 04:12 AM
I'm really love the Marsupial. But I'm affraid it's not gonna happen. With breeding the Newtron it's possible.

Phoenix406
08-10-18, 11:05 AM
I haven't been able to breed anything. :( Hopefully I will be able to unlock community prizes on both accounts, though. I like the Jupitern, but we did just have a bird with things under its wings just a few months ago. The Jupiters under his wings look pretty cool, though - nice detail. And they did a good job on the punny names.

Sakrysta
08-10-18, 12:14 PM
I haven't been able to breed anything. :( Hopefully I will be able to unlock community prizes on both accounts, though. I like the Jupitern, but we did just have a bird with things under its wings just a few months ago. The Jupiters under his wings look pretty cool, though - nice detail. And they did a good job on the punny names.I've bred 2 Moonbills, and that's all. I got super excited earlier today when I saw an egg I didn't recognize, but it was a 5-hour timer, and I knew I hadn't been breeding for a 5-hour animal (I DESPERATELY want the Newtron). Turns out it was a Parrotfish, which I had completely forgotten was a permanent creature. I don't think I've seen one at all since the event where it was introduced.

Phoenix406
08-10-18, 01:11 PM
I've bred 2 Moonbills, and that's all. I got super excited earlier today when I saw an egg I didn't recognize, but it was a 5-hour timer, and I knew I hadn't been breeding for a 5-hour animal (I DESPERATELY want the Newtron). Turns out it was a Parrotfish, which I had completely forgotten was a permanent creature. I don't think I've seen one at all since the event where it was introduced.

That is *so* funny! The exact same thing happened to me! i got a Parrotfish yesterday, and I was like, "What is this?" I had totally forgotten about it, too. I would have kept it because it's such a cute baby, but I already have 1 and no room for any more animals on that account. :(

So, this might seem strange to the rest of you, but I am kind of stuck because I like *so* many of my animals *so* much better when they are babies that I have kind of run out of animals that I want to evolve, which makes it super hard to compete in world events and leaderboards. I guess I could just buy Lightning Leopards or something and keep hatching, evolving, and then selling them off. i just hate to invest food in animals I don't intend to keep. ugh! This game is so hard! #FirstWorldProblems

silverdovex
08-10-18, 03:36 PM
So, this might seem strange to the rest of you, but I am kind of stuck because I like *so* many of my animals *so* much better when they are babies that I have kind of run out of animals that I want to evolve, which makes it super hard to compete in world events and leaderboards. I guess I could just buy Lightning Leopards or something and keep hatching, evolving, and then selling them off. i just hate to invest food in animals I don't intend to keep. ugh! This game is so hard! #FirstWorldProblems

I prefer the baby animals too!! Most of my forest is unevolved unless I have to evolve to complete an event (usually storybook). I keep several, like 2-3, spare small habitats right near my breeding den to store duplicates that I can evolve and then sell. It doesn?t take too much food to get them to level 4. downside is that I can never seem to keep up with expansion. Too many cute babies still in storage!

Phoenix406
08-10-18, 03:56 PM
I prefer the baby animals too!! Most of my forest is unevolved unless I have to evolve to complete an event (usually storybook). I keep several, like 2-3, spare small habitats right near my breeding den to store duplicates that I can evolve and then sell. It doesn?t take too much food to get them to level 4. downside is that I can never seem to keep up with expansion. Too many cute babies still in storage!

Welcome to the forum! And I'm so glad to find someone else who prefers the babies, too! :)

silverdovex
08-10-18, 04:00 PM
Welcome to the forum! And I'm so glad to find someone else who prefers the babies, too! :)

Thanks! 😁 *waves hello to everyone*

Lisa0107
08-10-18, 04:06 PM
Check your goals everyone. They are giving us 50 free planets due to a glitch at the beginning of the event

Penguin2016
08-10-18, 07:56 PM
That is *so* funny! The exact same thing happened to me! i got a Parrotfish yesterday, and I was like, "What is this?" I had totally forgotten about it, too. I would have kept it because it's such a cute baby, but I already have 1 and no room for any more animals on that account. :(

I have the problem where I like the babies but also the level 15s! Choices, choices!

When I particularly love a baby, though, I?ll wait until I can find a picture of evolved versions before I decide if I want to evolve it or not.

Penguin2016
08-10-18, 07:57 PM
Check your goals everyone. They are giving us 50 free planets due to a glitch at the beginning of the event

Thank you!! I would have never seen this!

Lisa0107
08-11-18, 07:20 AM
I really want the jupitern bit I don't think I can get 1500 planet pieces without the neutron. Does anyone know...if I speed breed and speed evolve will I get full credit for planet pieces? Say I have a 12 hour animal in there...if I speed it up will i get the full 12 planet pieces? Or do i only get planet pieces for the actual time it spends in the nest or in the flower?

AppieP
08-11-18, 07:32 AM
I really want the jupitern bit I don't think I can get 1500 planet pieces without the neutron. Does anyone know...if I speed breed and speed evolve will I get full credit for planet pieces? Say I have a 12 hour animal in there...if I speed it up will i get the full 12 planet pieces? Or do i only get planet pieces for the actual time it spends in the nest or in the flower?

No you get the same amount in points as the timer is. So you can speed breeding and evolving as much as you like:D
It also counts for planting stuff, but for speeding those you need double gems for the timers. My advice, speed the timer for the breeding garden en nest. You also collect for the monthly creature and you raise your change on getting what you want to breed.

Lisa0107
08-11-18, 09:37 AM
Thank you!!! I wish there was a boost option for these world events.

Sugarcat5
08-11-18, 10:12 AM
I've bred 2 Moonbills, and that's all. I got super excited earlier today when I saw an egg I didn't recognize, but it was a 5-hour timer, and I knew I hadn't been breeding for a 5-hour animal (I DESPERATELY want the Newtron). Turns out it was a Parrotfish, which I had completely forgotten was a permanent creature. I don't think I've seen one at all since the event where it was introduced.

I got a parrot fish too the other day...i also did not recognize the egg and had no idea what it was until it hatched. That's so funny that there were a bunch of us that got the same animal on the same day. I also have not bred one since it first came out.

nativeelfstar
08-11-18, 10:41 AM
Thank you!!! I wish there was a boost option for these world events.

I agree. I wish there was like a double points or boost option as well.

miadoubled
08-11-18, 01:33 PM
I got a parrot fish too the other day...i also did not recognize the egg and had no idea what it was until it hatched. That's so funny that there were a bunch of us that got the same animal on the same day. I also have not bred one since it first came out.

Same here! Too funny

AppieP
08-12-18, 02:44 PM
I just finally made it to community. With a little luck and right planning i think i can make it to Marsupial.
The only one i also love too get.

AppieP
08-13-18, 12:47 AM
Egg: Jupitern

Lisa0107
08-13-18, 06:32 AM

I think I forgot to figure in my farms when I did my calculations. I got the jupitern this morning (only needed 4 planet pieces when I went to bed last night). So the community prizes are do-able without the neutron. I had the breeding den, one evolution flower, 2 nests and 6 farms all going non stop. And the lovely Jupitern is sitting on the nest right now. Really gorgeous egg. I wish we could keep our eggs.

Lisa0107
08-13-18, 06:33 AM
I don't think it said, how many apples and ruins do they award us? My apple count did not go up very much...so I'm guessing it's a pretty low number.

miadoubled
08-13-18, 07:02 AM
I just finally made it to community. With a little luck and right planning i think i can make it to Marsupial.
The only one i also love too get.

It is a cute baby!

Sakrysta
08-13-18, 01:26 PM
I'm amazed that I'm on track to make it to community prizes this time on all of my accounts without having bred any of the special animals. Glad to add a Space/Nature element combo to my forests!

deadpixel
08-14-18, 05:44 AM
Finally cleared the event and got the Neptuna thanks to the last minute breeding of the Newtron.

https://image.ibb.co/eMHiqp/Neptuna_Egg.jpg

miadoubled
08-14-18, 06:15 AM
Well i am 100pts away from neptuna and will be able to make it before event ends. Ive never made it this far without ?spending? a lot. I was able to breed the newtron, but even so it has never got me this far, maybe it was the constant rune prunes- as i usually do charm cherries.whatever it is I hope it works everytime ! Bc i am not a fan of this WE so of coarse its why id get it ! Haha;)

Anddddd i am a fool.i was 300pts away instead, now without spending i wont get it. And its not worth it, put in all this work for nada :/

Rynetory2
08-14-18, 06:40 AM
1. Did you like this event?
2. Did you complete all individual prizes?
3. Did you unlock community prizes?
4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

AppieP
08-14-18, 10:30 AM
Yes i made it for Marsupial. So happy with this beauty.

Egg: Marsupial

mutley00
08-15-18, 03:52 PM
Sorry, but this game is increasingly becoming an utter waste of my time and effort. It's supposed to be something you enjoy playing, but with the recent 'twists/tweaks' to events, all it is bringing me is utter frustration.
These World Events used to be fun, with achievable main goals, plus Community prizes worth working for. But since the changes made a few months ago: 1. the only worthwhile Community prize now is the first one, but the qualifying threshold is now so high that it is rare even to get that. As for the 2nd & 3rd CPs, what the heck is the point of approx 50k food and 8 Runes. - Absolutely not worth a cent!
Then, other than a couple of useless decorations (which I have nowhere to display anyway), the remaining animal prizes are so far removed from reality to be merely a tantalising lure to spend money I don't have. Clearly all S8 are intersted in is teasing/extracting ???'s/$$$'s from folk who in the main can ill afford it. I used to hate the Leaderboard events, as these too are clearly aimed at those with bottomless pockets, however these events at least do offer various milestone prizes, which are always worth working for, even if the 'main' prize is way out of league....

Sorry rant over, point made.

M

Phoenix406
08-15-18, 04:29 PM
I'm hoping that S8 actually looks at the poll results and sees that only 2 of 33 voters so far managed to reach the final individual prize. This should really tell them something, unless they are trying to make the World Events/Forest Parties like the LB in that only a slim few get all the animals. What would be the point in limiting how many people get the animals, unless it is to get us to buy them later in a "value pack" or with gems or something. I thought that the World Events were for *everyone* not just a few.

In reply to Mutley, it is actually 15,000 food, not 50k. To me, any amount of food is appreciated; however, you can buy 15,000 food with approximately 60 gems, which is about $2.50 American dollars. 15k food doesn't go very far at all. I will never turn down a rune! However, 8 does seem like an odd amount and rather trifling, to be honest. I try to obtain about 10 runes per day, so at least to get a full 10 runes or 1 day's worth would make it more worth the effort. When you need 110 runes to expand, that is 11 days, but a new event starts every 7-10 days. We should at least be able to expand as often as new events are added since each event has its own special habitat. One could obtain 8 runes, theoretically and depending on how good their luck is, by buying the pack of 5 bombs for 48 gems, which, again, is less than $2.50 American. So we are busting our butts to get less than $5 worth of prizes? :confused:

Alohatami
08-17-18, 12:54 AM
I have stopped actively trying on these Forest Party events. Since I only have two nests and one evo flower, it just takes too much babysitting of the game to even get close. I'm actually trying to be much more selective on which events I participate in, choosing ones that I'd really like to win. For instance, during the prior Storybook, I actually decided to ignore the SB and just focus on the 48 round tournament (and that was the first time I actually finished a 48 round tournament!). This time I've decided to try for the SB, so getting to round 48 in the corresponding tournament is probably not going to happen. I still enjoy the leaderboards, though my goal for those is just to get to the last milestone prize. There are usually players too rich for me to make 1st or 2nd place possible. But Forest Parties? I'm no longer a player on those. Or the monthly goal animals. I don't have the time or financial resources to make either of those happen.

mysticalfairy320
08-18-18, 11:17 PM
I stopped spending gems on this event I have no space so I'll have to just login to give gems/ collect food and that's it...

Rynetory2
08-28-18, 03:16 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.