PDA

View Full Version : Eclipserval (Spaced Out Pt. 2) - 2018 Aug 7

deadpixel
08-07-18, 02:34 PM
Eclipserval - new creature
More information on Eclipserval (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1533038&viewfull=1#post1533038) in Creatures Guide.

Eclipserval

Elements: Space and Dark
Breeding Elements: Electric and Dark
Breeding and Incubation time: 8 hours

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46508

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46510

Speed Bred using common types ... Lightning Leopard and Skyger

Alohatami
08-08-18, 09:04 AM
My first attempt was a 13 hour fail. The second one is a 17 hour. Hopefully I'm getting some new creatures I don't already have.

Latoyab211
08-08-18, 01:45 PM
My first 2 attempts are 18 hour fails, Elephantom.

Alohatami
08-08-18, 11:06 PM
One Beegul so far. And I think another one just started in the den, since it's another 13 hour. I do think I prefer the longer fails to the shorter ones, though. Lower maintenance , haha.

Sakrysta
08-09-18, 05:58 AM
Could someone edit the original post to specify that the creature elements are Space/Dark, while the breeding elements are Electric and Dark?

I'm torn on this one. On the one hand, I'm always excited about a special element with Dark or Electric as secondary. And I really want all the Space animals I can cram into my forests. But it's yet another cat variation, unlike the Newtron, which is pretty unique and just so stinkin' cute. I've done a couple breeds incorporating all the elements for both, but it would be my luck to breed a Crystal Unicorn or just sink my odds of getting either one by trying for both.

And seriously, what's up with all the typos lately, Storm8? Both the pop-up goal description and the main creature description have the name misspelled.

miadoubled
08-09-18, 06:12 AM
Nonstop 17 nd 18 hours... ugh

miadoubled
08-10-18, 07:23 AM
48hr fail. This i am SO happy about!!! Two times this week breeding for a limited landed me the two animals ive wanted the most since the beginning!

But now i feel my chances of this guy are slim to none. My luck has been way too good!

AppieP
08-10-18, 07:42 AM
48hr fail. This i am SO happy about!!! Two times this week breeding for a limited landed me the two animals ive wanted the most since the beginning!

But now i feel my chances of this guy are slim to none. My luck has been way too good!

OMG miadoubled, I'm so jealous right now:D. Really nice girl, congrats on your big successes.

miadoubled
08-10-18, 08:52 AM
OMG miadoubled, I'm so jealous right now:D. Really nice girl, congrats on your big successes.
Thank you thank you! such a love hate feeling having these long timers during events with so many limiteds but goodness i cant believe it!! Sending some Luck to you😍

Phoenix406
08-10-18, 10:55 AM
I can't breed Moonbill, Eclipserval, or Newtron, so I'm pretty well doomed. *sigh*

AppieP
08-10-18, 11:25 AM
I can't breed Moonbill, Eclipserval, or Newtron, so I'm pretty well doomed. *sigh*

Till now the same here. We have the best of bad luck

Alohatami
08-11-18, 06:29 PM
No luck for me on this one yet. :( I'm breeding a fleet of Koala Cadabras

Alohatami
08-13-18, 07:31 PM
The Koala Cadabra fails are starting to get really irritating. I think I'm on number six or seven now. 😠

miadoubled
08-14-18, 05:56 AM
Ive got nothing but 17 and 18hr timers..managed a crescent crane but noooooo cant let me get this one!

oficeandfire
08-14-18, 08:33 AM
I had to give up! All I got were koala cadavers (I actually liked this auto correct... I decided to leave it-it fits the mood). No other fails! It was ridiculous to keep getting 17hr timers!!!! What a joke!

miadoubled
08-14-18, 07:51 PM
How many people have actually bred this??? I just cant stop wondering why dark electric... uhh

deadpixel
08-14-18, 08:04 PM
How many people have actually bred this???

I did, see post #1 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105611-Eclipserval-(Spaced-Out-Pt-2)-2018-Aug-7&p=1532971&viewfull=1#post1532971). I speed-bred it using commons. I was lucky because I only had about five failures (all with short timings) an hour after they corrected the issues.

I just cant stop wondering why dark electric... uhh
This isn't the first creature that required odd combinations of elements for breeding.

miadoubled
08-16-18, 08:33 AM
So frustrating!!@!!! Just NON stop 17 hours... i dont get it!!

Alohatami
08-16-18, 10:37 AM
Another 17 hour fail. I'm going to give up on this one. I'm not even sure why I was trying so hard, because I'm not really a big fan of the Perchorion anyway. I must have thought there were gems to be won, lol. I like the Andromareda much better, but I'm only at 16% on that one, so I'm not getting my hopes up. Good luck to those still trying!

Latoyab211
08-16-18, 04:39 PM
Another 17 hour fail. I'm going to give up on this one. I'm not even sure why I was trying so hard, because I'm not really a big fan of the Perchorion anyway. I must have thought there were gems to be won, lol. I like the Andromareda much better, but I'm only at 16% on that one, so I'm not getting my hopes up. Good luck to those still trying!

My thoughts exactly! I just got another 17 hour fail. And I thought, I'm done.

AppieP
08-19-18, 06:05 AM
I just saw a 23 hour timer. Its the Zapra, so i can breed super rare creatures! Why not this one.

miadoubled
08-19-18, 06:20 PM
Im absolutely over trying for this these last few days... along with all the others. Maybe ill waste my money trying to breed an animal in the shop. Im sure my odds will be better! I cant even get a zapra.. one of the ones i still need with these elements.

BBHome20
08-20-18, 01:00 PM
This is flipping ridiculous!!! I have been trying from the get-go to get this animal, I have been speed breeding and have tried every combination and all I get are 17, 18 and 21 hour animals. I don't know about anyone else but I THINK S8 SHOULD TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THIS; maybe it's a glitch?

BBHome20
08-21-18, 10:56 AM
Just wondering if you know if there is a glitch with getting the Eclipserval ... I've done everything possible and still nothing

Rynetory2
08-22-18, 12:27 AM
Just wondering if you know if there is a glitch with getting the Eclipserval ... I've done everything possible and still nothing

Nope, none that I know of. I think it's the breeding odds of this.

nativeelfstar
08-22-18, 06:30 AM
I was unable to breed this due to too many other animals to breed during storybook. Too many failed attempts for each. My suggestion for next event is to limit the amount side goals, especially when there are multiple breeding goals during the event itself.

Phoenix406
08-22-18, 01:10 PM
I'm very discouraged about not being able to obtain the space animals. I have 2 accounts. Only 1 got a Moonbill. The other account got none of the new trio, but did get a Sirius, but the account that got the Moonbill never got a Sirius. I wish that one of my accounts could have a complete space set, but I guess not.

Sakrysta
08-22-18, 01:24 PM
I'm very discouraged about not being able to obtain the space animals. I have 2 accounts. Only 1 got a Moonbill. The other account got none of the new trio, but did get a Sirius, but the account that got the Moonbill never got a Sirius. I wish that one of my accounts could have a complete space set, but I guess not.Since I don't spend money, I've pretty much given up on ever getting a complete set of anything ever again.

AppieP
08-24-18, 01:27 AM
Only get the Moonbill. Stuck on this part and didn't get anymore. At least I'm glad i got one.