PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Coater Appliance gone in inventory

Glamy101
08-07-18, 08:05 AM
Hey guys, I tried searching for the sugar coater appliance but it wasn't in my list of appliances. The weird thing is that I saw the sugar appliance in use by some of my neighbors. Any suggestions on what I should do to restore the Sugar Coater appliance?

kooky panda
08-07-18, 10:02 AM
Sugar coater was a limited time appliance. It is no longer available for purchase.

KatysKats
08-07-18, 10:26 AM
I am using android devices ( LG 3 tablet, LG G6 phone) on both devices both of my accounts (versions 1603) are missing appliances in the design list. I noticed it when I went to reuse my sugar coaters to finish mastering the recipes and they were not there. I play my kids accounts alot to so I looked on theirs and they still have them..just before the ballpark fountain. I forced closed and even uninstalled and reinstall on my tablet, but still no sugar coaters. What happened to them and can I have them back please? Thank you for your help and time.

KatysKats
08-08-18, 12:47 PM
Sent ticket to storm8 and they emailed me back that there is limited support for BS and they can't respond to individual requests. They are sorry but please visit the forum. I already have done that.

Rynetory2
08-09-18, 02:07 AM
The Sugar Coater was a limited time item and was removed. Are you playing on the latest regular version? Can you try checking using the latest regular version?

KatysKats
08-11-18, 11:43 AM
I believe it is the latest version -1603, that is the most current one in Google Play Store.

KatysKats
08-11-18, 11:44 AM
I had already purchased them and used them in a recent goal. I put them in storage.

KatysKats
08-31-18, 10:28 PM
Was really hoping after this new update that my sugar coaters would reappear, but they did not. Not on either account.