PDA

View Full Version : Gifted Giant Bloom capped my game at 5

ashley224
08-07-18, 04:49 AM
The gifted giant bloom has counted as number 5 so can?t make giant bloom number 5. Cap should be raised to 6 to make things equal for all players.

TeabytheSea3
08-07-18, 05:34 AM
The gifted giant bloom has counted as number 5 so can?t make giant bloom number 5. Cap should be raised to 6 to make things equal for all players.

The same thing happened to me! This is what I wrote last night in 2 different posts.

Sorry to be making this post here as well as in the regular thread. I'm having a problem with crafting the Giant Blooms. I crafted 4 Giant Blooms. Today when I opened the game, I was gifted a Bloom by Ivy bringing my total to 5. I cannot craft another Giant Bloom. It is blacked out in my workshop & says, "Inventory is Full". I know the cap was originally set to 5 that you could craft. I have many neighbors who now have 6 Giant Blooms...5 that they crafted & one gifted. I'm wondering if I should have left the gift from Ivy in inventory until I crafted my 5th bloom. Is there any chance in fixing this. I'm on the most current version of CS. Thank you for any help or suggestions.

PikaSquirrel
08-07-18, 11:34 AM
I've shared this feedback with the team.

ashley224
08-07-18, 11:43 AM
Thank you Pika!:o

LawyerLynn
08-07-18, 11:46 AM

Thank you Pika!

PikaSquirrel
08-07-18, 11:54 AM
We do understand some players got lucky and have 6 Giant Blooms, but the intended amount of Giant Bloom is 5. Therefore, the limit of this item will remain 5. The team is aware of this feedback to keep in mind for future events similar to this one. Sorry about this!

TeabytheSea3
08-07-18, 01:52 PM
Thank you for the info, Pika. This is very disappointing though & bad judgement on behalf of the team.

TeabytheSea3
08-07-18, 04:29 PM
You know I thought i could just accept this statement, but I am thoroughly disgusted. I think it is a total disgrace that players who were unable to complete their 5th bloom before getting one from Ivy have been penalized. Most were unable to complete this task due to a problem with the game. This "gift" from Ivy seemed like a token of apology for enduring this inconvenience. Now, it is just an insult.

ashley224
08-07-18, 05:02 PM
You know I thought i could just accept this statement, but I am thoroughly disgusted. I think it is a total disgrace that players who were unable to complete their 5th bloom before getting one from Ivy have been penalized. Most were unable to complete this task due to a problem with the game. This "gift" from Ivy seemed like a token of apology for enduring this inconvenience. Now, it is just an insult.

I agree with Tea!

starnanou
08-08-18, 12:05 AM
If it kind enough of you inform the team that this game is not, supposaly, based on luck and even so, they interfere to mess it up! This answer is like “ Tough Luck” or That’s life”. Happy Not!

bobbyrae
08-09-18, 09:23 AM
We do understand some players got lucky and have 6 Giant Blooms, but the intended amount of Giant Bloom is 5. Therefore, the limit of this item will remain 5. The team is aware of this feedback to keep in mind for future events similar to this one. Sorry about this!

So how can this just be the answer? Some persons were gifted a free Giant Bloom some didn’t get it. Some persons were able to obtain six some were not. Tough [] Seriously. Smh

gandalf72
08-15-18, 09:12 PM
I never got a 6th bloom! It is absolutely unfair that some did, as that was the holdup for me (and others?) to finish upgrading the firefly cove. The giant petals were so rare it was absolutely impossible to finish.

I don’t have a bug to report, but because of the way S8 solved a problem ...it made a problem for me! ��

princesspj1205
08-24-18, 12:35 PM
I have a different problem. I created a 6th one accidentally in the workshop and now I can't place it, sell it or delete it. I also can't use my workshop!! I need the bloom removed so I can use my workshop.

SpiritWind00
08-24-18, 04:08 PM
I have a different problem. I created a 6th one accidentally in the workshop and now I can't place it, sell it or delete it. I also can't use my workshop!! I need the bloom removed so I can use my workshop.
I don't think you can store a building with an active craft, so you will need to contact Support and get them to remove it from your workshop.

Click here to contact S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)