PDA

View Full Version : Ability To Unlock Old Goals

DragonFanatic0814
08-06-18, 07:57 PM
I know there are a number of posts about this matter and I've made one myself in the past on Restaurant Story, but it's a very good suggestion that should be added to the game to make it more fun. So my idea is as follows...

When a player gets to level 99, they are able to purchase a special ability which allows them to do any goal that was released before they started playing the game or were unable to fully complete the goal when they tried doing it, without a time limit. However once the goal has been fully completed, it can never be done again. Also with this ability you can only do one goal at a time, unless you pay X gems to unlock additional goal slots to allow you to do more than one goal at a time. The ability would be a once-off price of X gems, and each goal would cost X coins to start it after the ability is unlocked. Canceling a goal and starting it again later would double the price each time it's started.

I am open to suggestions, so feel free to leave your ideas in your reply's down below.

Rynetory2
08-06-18, 08:43 PM
Please continue in existing thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96785-Unlocking-remaing-goals

Closing duplicate thread.