PDA

View Full Version : Moonbill (Spaced Out Pt. 1) - 2018 Jul 31

Rynetory2
07-31-18, 12:41 AM
Moonbill - new creature
More information on Moonbill (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1531665&viewfull=1#post1531665) in Creatures Guide.
Moonbill

Element: Space, Fire
Rarity: Rare
Cost: 1,000 gems

Spaced Out Part 1
Get a Moonbill (breed Dark + Fire)
REWARDS: 1,500 nebula bits, 5 gems

littelprince0313
07-31-18, 10:48 AM
,Spaced out‘ and here I was thinking we‘d get new SPACE!!
But he‘s still pretty

Sakrysta
07-31-18, 12:11 PM
^Moonbill is a Space/Fire creature. :)

miadoubled
07-31-18, 03:51 PM
Me either but just bred a 5hr dark fire ...

I dont have this goal. But have a 5hr breeding from dark fire crystal mix

BBHome20
07-31-18, 03:56 PM
Me either but just bred a 5hr dark fire ...

What animals did you use?

miadoubled
07-31-18, 03:59 PM

Any idea if this is it?? I had no patience.. but now I'll wait. Lol

alienonacid
07-31-18, 04:02 PM
Never seen that egg before, it must be the new creature. What'd you use to breed, please?

Phoenix406
07-31-18, 04:30 PM
What's weird is that on both of my FS accounts, the goal to breed the Moonbill Showed up *BEFORE* today's update! I thought that was really weird! I didn't get to start breeding early, though, so I did not get an unfair advantage. Both of my dens were full, and I didn't want to empty them out before the event started.
Yes, Mia, if you could tell us what you used, that would be great!

miadoubled
07-31-18, 04:50 PM
Never seen that egg before, it must be the new creature. What'd you use to breed, please?

I used sir prancelot and garnet Griffin .. since there is no goal I think it would be best to leave it in the nest so I can get the points for it? I never breed on the first try. .. Shocked! I'll keep posted if it is new one or not!

miadoubled
07-31-18, 05:46 PM
What animals did you use?Sir prancelot and garnet Griffin

miadoubled
07-31-18, 09:05 PM
Confirmed it is moonbill -- do not know what to do with this guy? I want to place it but dont want to skip out on the pts?! So confusing

Rynetory2
07-31-18, 09:20 PM
Confirmed it is moonbill -- do not know what to do with this guy? I want to place it but dont want to skip out on the pts?! So confusing

Congrats! :D Place it to get 1,500 nebula bits, listed in Post 1.

Rynetory2
07-31-18, 09:23 PM
Bug posts on missing goal have been moved to the Bugs forum. Please see/post there if you are missing this goal. I've replied to you all there. Thanks.

Thread: Missing Spaced Out Pt. 1 goal (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105508-Missing-Spaced-Out-Pt-1-goal)

Rynetory2
07-31-18, 10:54 PM
My iOS account has the goal but not my android :/

Moved to bugs forum.

rainbowhite
08-01-18, 10:23 AM
What are the nebula bits for ?

alienonacid
08-01-18, 12:13 PM

Collect Nebula Bits to summon the Perchorion.

Phoenix406
08-01-18, 12:14 PM

You collect Nebula Bits throughout the month of August in hopes of earning enough to get a Perchorion. You collect Galactic Fragments towards getting a Andromareda. These goals should show up on the right side of your game.

@Rynetory In my game, the text for both galactic fragments and Nebula Bits says "Perchorian," but the pictures displayed are corrrect.

alienonacid
08-01-18, 12:34 PM
If you've bred the Moonbill, please share here what animals you used. I have tried every possible combination at least 10 times now with no luck. :(

miadoubled
08-01-18, 12:35 PM
If you've bred the Moonbill, please share here what animals you used. I have tried every possible combination at least 10 times now with no luck. :(

Garnet Griffin and sir prancelot got me it twice. Luckily . Since I have no goal for it yet and now the second is sitting in next taking up space ;(

alienonacid
08-01-18, 12:42 PM
Garnet Griffin and sir prancelot got me it twice. Luckily . Since I have no goal for it yet and now the second is sitting in next taking up space ;(

Thank you, I saw your earlier post, but the animals you used are not average. I dont own either. I tried using a Rub Razorback instead of Garnet Griffin with every other possible Super Rare there is, other than Sir Prancealot, which again, is not an average animal. No luck. Ive tried two rares, a common and a rare, a common and super rare, etc, etc. I could have just bought the thing three times over by now. LOL. My mistake in playing this game is that I visited other people's Forest too much, which caused me to level up prematurely and now my game is too hard to play. Ive only been playing less than two months and Im already at level 113. Maybe I should delete the entire thing and start all over. :(

Shewolf1953
08-01-18, 01:07 PM
I used Firefox and Firewolf!

alienonacid
08-01-18, 01:23 PM
I used Firefox and Firewolf!

Thank you. I've noticed the unbreedable animals are great breeders. I'll bet owning a Firewolf really helped in getting the Moonbill. Congrats! :)

miadoubled
08-01-18, 01:40 PM
Thank you, I saw your earlier post, but the animals you used are not average. I dont own either. I tried using a Rub Razorback instead of Garnet Griffin with every other possible Super Rare there is, other than Sir Prancealot, which again, is not an average animal. No luck. Ive tried two rares, a common and a rare, a common and super rare, etc, etc. I could have just bought the thing three times over by now. LOL. My mistake in playing this game is that I visited other people's Forest too much, which caused me to level up prematurely and now my game is too hard to play. Ive only been playing less than two months and Im already at level 113. Maybe I should delete the entire thing and start all over. :(
Gahhhh. This game is a bummer sometimes !! I'll let you know if I get with any other combo...hopefully they'll fix the goal so I can feel comfortable moving it from my nest!

jibro
08-01-18, 05:08 PM
Got it first try💫💫 I used nightmare and rapunzel

Its a sneaky thing that it always takes an hour till I can see wich 5hr egg it is. I couldve checked the guids, but I just gave it a second try and got 17 hours!
Glad I got this in order to the monthly prize!

PuNcKyDoLl01
08-01-18, 07:35 PM
Nightmare + Cosmic Phoenix = Moonbill
After 4-5 times.

Rynetory2
08-01-18, 08:50 PM
@Rynetory In my game, the text for both galactic fragments and Nebula Bits says "Perchorian," but the pictures displayed are corrrect.

Thanks for spotting this. I've flagged it over.

Kimber52
08-02-18, 05:23 AM
What is the breeding time for this?

alienonacid
08-02-18, 05:36 AM
What is the breeding time for this?

5 hours

lunaesmeralda
08-02-18, 06:39 PM
how many attempts did you make with firefox and firewolf to get moonbill

666bon666
08-02-18, 08:58 PM
Just got it with Rapunzel and Pyro Pony! Woohoo! Good luck everyone.

AppieP
08-03-18, 12:23 AM
I'm only getting Firefox, Firefox, Firefox, over and over again. No matter which combo i use. So annoying.

M99UNA
08-03-18, 12:26 AM
How long does it breed?

Rynetory2
08-03-18, 12:52 AM
I'm only getting Firefox, Firefox, Firefox, over and over again. No matter which combo i use. So annoying.

Haha I already know what I am getting before I see the breeding hours - Firefox, firefox, firefox. So predictable that I dont check what I'm getting anymore lol.

Rynetory2
08-03-18, 12:53 AM
How long does it breed?

5 hrs.

M99UNA
08-03-18, 02:06 AM
5 hrs.

Thanks ;)

jj75scafe
08-03-18, 02:17 AM
I just got a 21 hour with dark and fire does any one know what it could be I don't recognise the egg it's a very dark purple and grey ???

MystiqueRealm
08-03-18, 04:29 AM
I just got a 21 hour with dark and fire does any one know what it could be I don't recognise the egg it's a very dark purple and grey ???

Cursed rose

Sakrysta
08-03-18, 05:35 AM
I have only gotten Firefoxes except for one lucky 45-hour breed on my MenollyPiper account - which I'm okay with as it's my first Crystal hybrid on that account. Can't wait to see what it is! :)

Rynetory2
08-03-18, 06:22 AM
I have only gotten Firefoxes except for one lucky 45-hour breed on my MenollyPiper account - which I'm okay with as it's my first Crystal hybrid on that account. Can't wait to see what it is! :)

Congrats on your either Jade kirin or ruby razorback. :)

URIAHMIT
08-03-18, 07:22 AM
How long was the timer

URIAHMIT
08-03-18, 07:29 AM
What animals did you use?

I used sir prancelot and garnet Griffin .. since there is no goal I think it would be best to leave it in the nest so I can get the points for it? I never breed on the first try. .. Shocked! I'll keep posted if it is new one or not!

I used the hot dog and Firefox

Penguin2016
08-03-18, 07:41 AM
Is there any other fire/dark animal that has a five hour breeding time? If not, then I just bred the moon bill!

alienonacid
08-03-18, 07:48 AM
Nope. You got it. Me too. Looks like a lucky Friday for us. Cheers.

Cranlink14606
08-03-18, 08:38 AM
I got it with Cosmic Phoenix and Rapunzel.

Penguin2016
08-03-18, 08:52 AM
Nope. You got it. Me too. Looks like a lucky Friday for us. Cheers.

Awesome! Congrats to you!

LaceTulip
08-03-18, 10:48 AM
I just got one with a mountain hare and brave eagle!

alienonacid
08-03-18, 11:10 AM
I bred mine using Mountain Hare too and Cosmic Phoenix. It seems the Moonbill is most likely to be bred using an unbreedable, such as the Moutain Hare, Firewolf, Rapunzel, Sir Prancealot or Nightmare with a breedable such as the Cosmic Phoenix, Flyerfox, Garnet Griffin or Pyro Pony. Hope this helps someone. :cool:

deadpixel
08-03-18, 01:50 PM
Looks like I got it too, after a dozen failures that included an Onyx Ox. Bred Pyro Pony and Skyger all the way...

Sugarcat5
08-03-18, 06:53 PM
I just got lucky on both accounts...2 5 hour timers!
One from firewolf and cosmic Phoenix and the other terrorier and cursed rose.

Good luck to those still trying!!

Alohatami
08-03-18, 10:06 PM
I got mine from Firewolf and Terrorier, though it took *at least* a half a dozen tries. I just kept hitting rebreed.

honoroll321
08-04-18, 07:32 AM
I have been breeding night and fire animals since the goal came out . Nothing. If this helps anyone, I will be trying to breed the fails together, thats how I got the pastel penguin from last month

oficeandfire
08-04-18, 07:51 AM
I have been breeding night and fire animals since the goal came out . Nothing. If this helps anyone, I will be trying to breed the fails together, thats how I got the pastel penguin from last month

Same here! Just keep getting Firefox over and over and over again

Sugarcat5
08-04-18, 09:26 AM
Same here! Just keep getting Firefox over and over and over again

I was getting an army of firefoxes too...then all of a sudden I got the moonbill on both accounts out of nowhere. I used an unbreedable with a super rare on both accounts and that did the trick. Good luck!!

Wilbur330
08-04-18, 04:25 PM
After 4 days of using the same combo of Skyger and Pyro, I finally got Moonbill...

Using Skyger and Pyro... !

Go figure LOL

Lisa0107
08-05-18, 05:41 AM
I can't believe it, got a 21 hour fail using dusky husky and crystal unicorn. I have been trying for the cursed rose for well over a year. And finally it happend. Best fail ever!!!

AppieP
08-05-18, 10:29 AM
I can't believe it, got a 21 hour fail using dusky husky and crystal unicorn. I have been trying for the cursed rose for well over a year. And finally it happend. Best fail ever!!!

Congrats, if i'm not been able to breed the Moonbill, i also hope i got the Cursed Rose as a "fail" as well. It's my only breedable i need to collect;)

Alohatami
08-05-18, 01:33 PM
After 4 days of using the same combo of Skyger and Pyro, I finally got Moonbill...

Using Skyger and Pyro... !

Go figure LOL
They do say that any combinations using the right elements have the chance of breeding the animal. We all seem to get hung up on finding that "magic combo" (myself included) but I am really starting to believe that there is no magic combo for these things. Commons seem to have an equal chance to succeed as do super rares. Congrats on getting it!

sgr1953
08-05-18, 03:01 PM
Got it with a Sir Prancelot and Buckaneer. Looks like Sir Prancelot is the key.

Furytale
08-05-18, 04:41 PM
I got Moonbill with Firewolf and Ember Bear

jetghostwife
08-05-18, 06:52 PM
Yeah, well I have been trying all day to get moonbill only to find out I already got!!!!! My son just have got it without even noticing!!! Jeesh��

Phoenix406
08-06-18, 01:26 AM
Still no luck on either account yet despite trying a bunch of wild combos. I did ***fonally*** after almost two years of playing get a Ladypug on one account. My other account still doesn't have one, but I was happy with this fail just like Lisa is with her Cursed Rose. CR is one of my absolute favorites.

Lisa0107
08-06-18, 04:55 AM

Update....my luck is unbelievable. After the cursed rose I got a lady pug and right after that I just got an 18 hour timer which is onyx ox. All 3 I have needed for so long... I keep using the same combo...dusky husky and crystal unicorn. What are the odds of this breeding streak? Crazy!!!

AppieP
08-06-18, 05:43 AM
Update....my luck is unbelievable. After the cursed rose I got a lady pug and right after that I just got an 18 hour timer which is onyx ox. All 3 I have needed for so long... I keep using the same combo...dusky husky and crystal unicorn. What are the odds of this breeding streak? Crazy!!!

Yeah! Happy for you. Look what i found when i placed my egg to the nest.....
after all these years playing, i finally got my Cursed Rose. My LAST breedable one. So happy with this "fail"

Lisa0107
08-06-18, 10:28 AM
Yeah! Happy for you. Look what i found when i placed my egg to the nest.....
after all these years playing, i finally got my Cursed Rose. My LAST breedable one. So happy with this "fail"

Yay!!!! I am so happy for you. The cursed rose is a real beauty and had been so elusive for so long. And now we both got it within a couple of days. ��

Phoenix406
08-06-18, 11:56 PM
And I got a Ladypug *and* a Moonbill on my 2 yr old account. Yay for all of us!!!

Sakrysta
08-07-18, 05:34 AM
I also got a Cursed Rose on my baby account. No Moonbills so far, though. :(

Lisa0107
08-07-18, 03:45 PM
How interesting that so many of us are getting the cursed rose. Still no moonbill but honestly I'm so happy about the cursed rose that I don't care !!

AppieP
08-07-18, 03:50 PM
Still no Moonbill, and part 2 just started, and if that isn't enough, a new limited cosmic/water creature to breed. Enough to do:eek:

Latoyab211
08-07-18, 06:56 PM
I got it with Lost Crow & Firefox.

Lisa0107
08-08-18, 06:59 AM
Ok...I thought I'd be super smart and try for both the moonbill and the newtron at the same time. So I used the cosmic platypus for cosmic/water and then I did a dark/fire animal (forgot which one off hand) and what do I get? a 45 hour timer. it' was 4 different elements and I got a Crystal Unicorn...but what is sad I already have one so I don't need it and now I can't try for the moonbill and newtron for 2 days....UGH

silverdovex
08-08-18, 11:23 AM
I used wisteeria and pyro pony!

Sakrysta
08-08-18, 12:07 PM
Ok...I thought I'd be super smart and try for both the moonbill and the newtron at the same time. So I used the cosmic platypus for cosmic/water and then I did a dark/fire animal (forgot which one off hand) and what do I get? a 45 hour timer. it' was 4 different elements and I got a Crystal Unicorn...but what is sad I already have one so I don't need it and now I can't try for the moonbill and newtron for 2 days....UGH
Having 2 Crystal Unicorns can be handy though - I keep one at epic for battling and raise the second one just to level 4 and use it for breeding. That way you can breed for Crystal hybrids without tying up your Crystal Unicorn for battles. :)

But I feel your pain. Most of my legendary timers have hit when I REALLY didn't want my breeding den tied up!

therealsqueaklepuff
08-10-18, 01:42 AM
I got all excited thinking I had it cosI got five hour egg but it?s not the egg in the picture. I used a lemurcury and a hot dog so you could try thatI guess?

Phoenix406
08-10-18, 11:12 AM
Having 2 Crystal Unicorns can be handy though - I keep one at epic for battling and raise the second one just to level 4 and use it for breeding. That way you can breed for Crystal hybrids without tying up your Crystal Unicorn for battles. :)

But I feel your pain. Most of my legendary timers have hit when I REALLY didn't want my breeding den tied up!

That is an excellent idea! I kept both of mine just because I like the way they look at different levels.

blazeyace
08-14-18, 08:32 PM
I finally got it with Rapunzel and Skyger!!!

deadpixel
08-14-18, 08:44 PM
I finally got it with Rapunzel and Skyger!!!

Congrats :D

Arshdeep484
08-17-18, 03:38 AM
I got all excited thinking I had it cosI got five hour egg but it?s not the egg in the picture. I used a lemurcury and a hot dog so you could try thatI guess?

It's a blazelisk which you will need for the storybook.......

Arshdeep484
08-17-18, 03:40 AM
Arshdeep484;1534916]It's a blazelisk which you will need for the storybook.......I got it in my second account with caturn and ground squirrel after that got a moonbill with same combo

Arshdeep484
08-17-18, 03:43 AM
In my first account I haven't any of them and when I was trying today for blazelisk after getting tired off trying for moonbill........I got a moonbill......what a fortune.....

AppieP
08-17-18, 08:24 AM
FINALLY, after so many countless tries, i got the Moonbill with Skyger and Garnet Griffin.

Maheks
08-17-18, 01:40 PM
I was trying to breed the Blazelisk and used my Plutopus and Rubble rooster and got a Moonbill after giving up trying to breed a Moonbill.

TheQueen51
08-19-18, 01:55 AM
Cursed Rose