PDA

View Full Version : How many Neighbors do you have?

Unregistered
08-21-10, 01:31 AM
So, I started inviting and add'ing neighbors yesterday and this morning I had above 200 neighbors, which I think is pretty good for under a day. So I was wondering, how many neighbors do you have?

I'm new to this by the way, please feel free to add: ZeeBo
Cheers!

Unregistered
08-21-10, 03:15 AM
You've achieved a huge list in a remarkably short time (well done) and I don't wish to take this accomplishment away from you but I simply don't understand how racing to gain neighbours is such a status thing in these games?

I have seven and they do me very nicely, they are mature and chatty and I don't have to spend hours trying to clean for them. If I meet someone and get talking then I will likely add them eventually but it seems counterproductive for me to max out my list when I don't play all that often and may not play for much longer.

Unregistered
08-21-10, 06:46 AM
I find that pretty prejudging. I am not racing to gain status in the virtual life. And I really haven't added any new neighbors, cause I get maxed out with gifts and cleaning pretty fast now, which makes the game a whole lot easier.

Thanks for your response, my young padawan.

Unregistered
08-21-10, 12:05 PM
Approx. 900 give or take. More neighbours simply equates to a higher chance (when you're online) that your city will always and consistently be cleaned. And that of course means more XP.

Unregistered
08-21-10, 12:59 PM
I see all the points but have only just seen an advantage that I like. Normally, all these neighbors are useless and many do not even water back when you water them. Especially when soooooo many are collected.

The advantage I see is when you are on the run, cleaning 5 plots for people (one after the other through each wall), you recognize some of your neighbors and you can drop 10 for them and many times they will return the 10 for you - if you leave a note on a each cleaned cities wall. This I have found to be the greatest payback of having neighbors beyond the 20 gift limit. The more neighbors you have the more you will run into.

It takes more time to go through your list of neighbors versus going through your wall or each cities wall as you 5 plot water. I wish this was made a bit simpler (although it is not hard) to hit the neighbors list versus the walls to be able to use your neighbors more as I would expect them to be used.

I like the addition of the list that tells you who watered (added originally in Farm Story) but wish this held more people in the list. I would rather see this on the wall but posted in a way that you know it came from the TL server. This would eliminate each person having to leave a note on someones wall every time you cleaned so they know that they watered. And I would imagine this would take a ton of stress off of our phones and the TL servers.

Anyway, sorry to go off track, I have 275 neighbors.

Unregistered
08-22-10, 05:47 AM
I find that pretty prejudging. I am not racing to gain status in the virtual life. And I really haven't added any new neighbors, cause I get maxed out with gifts and cleaning pretty fast now, which makes the game a whole lot easier.

Thanks for your response, my young padawan.

"I had above 200 neighbors, which I think is pretty good for under a day." Your words these are, young Jedi, not mine. *huff* If racing you are not perhaps, then measuring the speed of this achievement you are. *puff* Add your code at the bottom you do *grunt*.

No prejudice is there in the force. *urgh* Pedantry leads to the dark side....*thud*.

nicolab2108
08-22-10, 06:20 AM
I thought I had a lot with 70..but 200?! What is the point in that? You can only get 20 gifts a day, and there are only so many buildings you can have! Plus it's a total drag having to clean for that many neighbours. It takes me aggess to do mine.
I'd rather spend time earning coins, wouldn't you? :P