PDA

View Full Version : Mastering Recipes

Jorge612
07-28-18, 10:43 PM
How do you know if you've mastered a recipe, I have been stuck on level 4 French Toast for a while now. The grey meter at the bottom of the recipe that shows you how far you are before it flips to promotion looks maxed. I know it won't flip to level 5, so is there some other sign that you maxed out a dish?

Rynetory2
07-29-18, 07:49 AM
Level 4 is the maximum level. See chapter Mastering recipes (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98445-Restaurant-Story-WIP-Thread&p=1413690&viewfull=1#post1413690) in Game Guide.

Jorge612
07-29-18, 04:10 PM
Why is there still a meter at the bottom of the specific dish even at level 4? It's almost as if you need to still go through level 4 in order to complete mastery.

Rynetory2
07-29-18, 10:11 PM
If you see a progress bar, that means you have not mastered level 4 yet. It needs 83 servings. Keep cooking and your progress bar will move gradually.

MissTwilight99
07-29-18, 11:31 PM
Why is there still a meter at the bottom of the specific dish even at level 4? It's almost as if you need to still go through level 4 in order to complete mastery.

Hope you don't mind if I try and help :)

I think you do need to go through level 4 to fully master it and get the progess bar to the end. Have a look at the link that Rynetory2 posted further up. It has some good info. Also I attached a picture. If you have a look the "Chicken Salad" dish has been fully mastered...the bar is full to the end of level 4. Then the "Country Fried Steak" dish is on level 4, but hasn't been mastered yet because the meter isn't full. This is what I know, I play on Android but it may be diffrent on iOS, I'm not sure. Hope that makes sense :)

Jorge612
07-30-18, 03:42 PM
Thank you both, Rynetory2 and MissTwilight, there's reaching level 4 and actually completing level 4. I was just curious if once you fully complete level 4, will the progress bar turn off and be replaced with a star to at least signify it's complete and capped off. But I see the pic you attached MissTwilight and see how it's shown, thank you.

MissTwilight99
07-31-18, 09:16 PM
Thank you both, Rynetory2 and MissTwilight, there's reaching level 4 and actually completing level 4. I was just curious if once you fully complete level 4, will the progress bar turn off and be replaced with a star to at least signify it's complete and capped off. But I see the pic you attached MissTwilight and see how it's shown, thank you.

My pleasure :)