PDA

View Full Version : Did some say Sale??

justshasha
04-04-11, 06:33 AM
How about making a feature where we can put a sale sign on certain racks to speed up the selling process if we need to empty out a rack or two for some new clothes?

deadpixel
04-04-11, 08:37 AM
How about making a feature where we can put a sale sign on certain racks to speed up the selling process if we need to empty out a rack or two for some new clothes?

That's a great idea!! :D

Problem is that history has shown that TL seldom (or is it never) ever uses its customer's ideas. :(

justshasha
04-04-11, 08:51 AM
Thank you! Yes, I have noticed that TL doesn't really read the feedback of it's users (customers). It's a shame really, they could really make these games top notch with the ideas I have seen on these boards. What would it take really to add a new item to each story each week, or once a month concentrating on updating one of its games with new items. They are focusing on releasing new games, without looking back. Fashion Story could really have a great thing going, adding new departments, kids clothes, mens, sporting line, workout clothes etc. But based on their track record we wont see another item of clothing brought into the game then what is already in the game.

deadpixel
04-04-11, 09:26 AM
I was just looking into some of the stores of the community members and came across one of a player who was level 21. The store was huge, sort of like a department store but it was a little sad looking because although the player had a lot of stuff out, I'd think almost all the different items, there were just too many repetitions. Again I like your suggestion of having a larger verity of clothing and accessories, this way, when our stores get really huge, the large verity would make the place look good.

justshasha
04-05-11, 07:46 AM
Yes, as the stores get larger there will have to be repetition of items just to fill the racks and tables. The way the clothes sell out, rarely is there any way to make the items that take longer. Maybe it will get easier if there are more slots to order clothes. Also, why do orders expire? Clothes don't go bad like food.

sophiacml
04-05-11, 05:40 PM
And that's the reason, there should be male features. When the store gets bigger, it'll turn out to be a hypermarket! As far as I've been, LV in Japan is huge enough but they have zillions of items to sell. Ours, on the other hand, even it's a game, just too limited! With all the avatars running here and there which is alike lightning, no matter how much stocks I get it out, it just voila - now you see it, now you don't! And also, most of the decos are expensive! Unlike previous stories with more varieties & affordable, turned out, no matter how huge the store is, it'll sure look ugly when gamer unwilling to pay that much to get a nicer wall or counter.

Rachael98
04-26-11, 01:04 PM
Thank you! Yes, I have noticed that TL doesn't really read the feedback of it's users (customers). It's a shame really, they could really make these games top notch with the ideas I have seen on these boards. What would it take really to add a new item to each story each week, or once a month concentrating on updating one of its games with new items. They are focusing on releasing new games, without looking back. Fashion Story could really have a great thing going, adding new departments, kids clothes, mens, sporting line, workout clothes etc. But based on their track record we wont see another item of clothing brought into the game then what is already in the game.

Two things that I disagree with: 1) TeamLava do read our comments. They just don't generally take action. 2) Saying, that they have made 2 extra forums just from my response (General TeamLava and Off-Topic) and they do sometimes use our ideas in the games. Sometimes. Essentially though, you ate correct. My favourite (yes, being sarcastic!) bit is the "Free weekly updates" that they advertised. Yeah right.