PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy forest story current storybook event and tournament issues (birthday babies)

Robin0063
07-22-18, 11:08 PM
Tournament is not working. I keep getting kicked on the first move once in the arena. Also I have waisted 11 bombs in the mine trying to get the bright branch needed to move on in the event. I am now 4 days behind on the event because I am unable to move forward. Please help. The select a catagory is not working either. Trying to submit my in game issue in fantasy forest and say that selecting a catagory is required. Please fix Thank you. Trying to reach storm8 support, buts not working either. Need help getting my game fixed. This is the second time having these issues.

TheQueen51
07-23-18, 02:02 AM
You have to use your browser to connect the support, but don't expect an answer any time soon. Mine game keeps going backwards in the chapters I'm just giving up on the challenges

Rynetory2
07-23-18, 06:30 AM
Tournament is not working. I keep getting kicked on the first move once in the arena. Also I have waisted 11 bombs in the mine trying to get the bright branch needed to move on in the event. I am now 4 days behind on the event because I am unable to move forward. Please help. The select a catagory is not working either. Trying to submit my in game issue in fantasy forest and say that selecting a catagory is required. Please fix Thank you. Trying to reach storm8 support, buts not working either. Need help getting my game fixed. This is the second time having these issues.

Try reinstalling your game and see if that helps with your tournament issue. Also make sure your connection is good. The mine drops random items needed for the Storybook.

As for your issue with Support form, it could be due to your device. You can submit a request through support.storm8.com through a regular internet browser on your device and it'll display the category for them.