PDA

View Full Version : How to breed flamingo dragon?

manda587
07-22-18, 04:45 PM
I have just been breeding black and pink together, but not getting the flamingo. Is there a better color combination?

AnnirasSweets
07-22-18, 06:32 PM
Sorry to say that you're already breeding the 'best' pairing for Flamingo it just might be a while before you see results. The main issue is that both parent dragons break down when breeding so you're not just breeding black and pink: you're breeding black, pink, white, red, blue and purple which means you'll be getting a lot of unintended dragons. Try not to get too discouraged, it'll come eventually and it will likely come when you're not even trying for it.

For example: I've been trying to breed Triple Rainbow since 2014. Every time I'm not trying for an event dragon, I'm trying for it but I never had any luck no matter which pair I tried. I finally decided to not try for it and focus on bingo breeding instead so I throw Origami and Tie Dye on the roost and got the darned Triple Rainbow. While I'm glad I finally have it, I still feel irritated that after all these years it was an unintentional breeding.

manda587
07-24-18, 03:03 PM
Thank you, that was helpful! I will keep breeding black and pink. I feel a lot better now that I know for sure that is the best route to take and that it is possible