PDA

View Full Version : Expansion too expensive whilst drinks selling like snail!

sophiacml
04-03-11, 10:48 PM
Ok, the drinks are selling slow already! Now, to expand the club, it's really really expensive! I guess we need years to get expansion! GDI! Teamlava, you guys either raise the sales rate mode or decrease the expansion rate!

RageofMars
04-04-11, 02:59 PM
I was noticing that my drinks just won't sell even when I log into the game a few times a day. Then I started logging in more often and making sure my music is always playing in my club. Then after a day, my counters completely cleared. I think it may be because visitors to my club won't dance and drink if the music is not playing?

This is just an assumption made by observation, but I'm convinced that my drinks sell better when there's music playing.

BlakBeard
04-05-11, 03:04 PM
At least some of the drinks that take longer to make like the Green Fairy sell for $5 now.

purplesmurf
04-07-11, 09:13 PM
Fifteen avatars at a time hurts!!! They definitely should make the numbers of avatars coming in based on the size of the club... kinda like a maximum capacity for fires. The limited number of avatars is to blame for the slow revenue. Sooooooooo, you have two options Team Lava, 1) lower the price of the expansion to meet our profit rate or 2) keep your price, but increase avatars coming into our club so we can sell our drinks. Pretty, please?